~ ~ ~ Deanie & Friends ~ ~ ~ Sunday 9/2

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today I did CK. As always, I really enjoyed it!:)

Gin~ I realized this morning, I will have to change Fri's workout. I only have an hour in the mornings now, so I will do B&G premix again; unless I can get up early, which I'm not sure about since Mahjong is Thurs night and I'm up till 11:30. I actually prefer the workout Cathe has us do.

Marcy~ I have the same issue as you do about BM2 for the next rotation. I am going to do BM2, just the warm up, power circuits and upper body. Skipping the cardio at the begining. Also, I don't have body fusion either and cathe suggested C&W as a substitute, so I will be doing that.

Tracee~ Hope you are having a great weekend!

Deanie:*

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was CK for me also. Burned 430 calories.:p

Deanie--If you are up until 11:30 on Thurs day, I would take Friday as my rest day! I don't have Body Fusion either, so will have to sub. It seems there are so many circuit workouts and I hardly ever do them, so this rotation will be a nice change.

Marcy--I read something somewhere that said Marie Osmond would be on DWTS.

Tracee--Have a great day!

Gin:)

Good Afternoon!

Today I did Kick Max (everything except the leg drills). I burned 394 calories. This one seems to warm me up much faster than KPC. I ran out of steam on a couple of the blast challenges but otherwise it was a really good workout. It's been a long time since I've done this one.

Deanie - I guess you're going to have late Thurs. nights just like me now. It's real tough getting up and getting a complete workout done Friday mornings. How was hiking? I haven't decided which one I'm subbing yet for Body Fusion.

Gin - I also heard about Marie Osmond on DWTS. Only 3 more weeks to go! The last time I really did circuits was back in November and December when the last series came out so I'm actually looking forward to this rotation.

Marcy

Hi guys. It's late but it's the first time I've gotten on the computer this weekend. I've been a slug the last few days and haven't been able to get any workouts in.x(

It sounds like you guys like Cathe's rotation so I'll have to take a look at it. I feel really out of it when I'm not at work because I don't visit Cathe's site very much.

Today was a cleaning day though so I feel good about getting half of the house cleaned. There is still way more to do but I feel like it's a little more organized.

Take care.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.