~ * ~ *Let's Go* * *Wacky Wednesday* ~ * ~

deanie

Cathlete
Good MOrning Gals

Today was HIIT on the treadmill. I upped my level to level 11: 1.30 min at level 4.7 and no incline, and 30 sec. at 7.5 with a 6.0 incline.}( Happy to report, I made it through!!

Gin~ how was l&g today? it is my favorite leg workout, can't wait to do it tomorrow.

Marcy~ what did you do today? any new workouts you've tried that you didn't like? Good Luck tomorrow on your interview.

meals:
preworkout: handful of dates
bfast: steal cut oats and orange
snack: cliff mojo bar
lunch: egg beater omlete with cheese, tomatoe, onion and spinach, and 2 whole wheat matzah slices
snack: pear and cheese sticks
dinner: rice and beans

Printed out the rotation for next month--very excited to start. I am looking forward to lifting heavy again.

Have a great day
Deanie

PS DS8 won his second playoff game last night. DS11 has his first playoff game tonight!!:7

Good Morning Girls!

Today I ran and then L&G and Ab Hits #6. L&G is my favorite lower body also. Happy to report that I successfully made it through all of the explosive lunges!:)
I have another appt with chiro today and then I am going to work on getting my "summer fun" room ready at school. I teach 1 week 9-2 2 weeks from now.

Meals--B-oatmeal, soy milk, walnuts, flax seed, wheat germ, 1/2 banana
S-3 cheese sticks, pear
L-chicken in pita pocket, veggies, peach
S-cottage cheese doubles, 2 hard boiled egg whites
D--????We are going out with friends

Deanie--Great job with the HIIT increase!}(
I also printed the next rotation. Thanks for coming up with and sharing it. Congrats on ds8 winning game and good luck with tonight's ds11's game!

Marcy--Good luck tomorrow with your interview! I watched a clip of Tracey Staehle's new Strike Zone dvd and thought it looked good. Have you seen it or read reviews? What do you think?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning Girls!

No workout yet but I plan on doing In the Ring later. I'll probably do B&G tomorrow and Slo Mo or Parts on Saturday. I've only eaten breakfast so far:

2 Nutrigrain waffles and 1 cup of strawberries
Snack - triscuit crackers with red pepper hummus
Lunch - My usual sandwich
Snack - yogurt
Dinner - Honey Mustard Baked Chicken Tenderloins (only 2g of fat!) and asparagus (there's a couple of recipes at Spark People I have to find - I'll share them when I find them).

Deanie - Congrats again to your sons! Maybe they'll be ready for the big leagues some day. My printer's working again so I'm about to print out the rotation.

Gin - Here's a review of Strike Zone from VF: http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=119518

It sounds really good. I ordered it in the presale but haven't gotten it yet. I can't wait to try it out.

Congrats on making it through the explosive lunges.

Will try and check in later. Have a great day!

Marcy

Hi Again!

My DH had to go out and buy some junky, salty snacks last night since I hadn't bought anything I wanted to be tempted by. Then I told him to hide them. Now...I wonder where they are! :9 Just kidding!!;-)

Marcy--Okay, you convinced me that I *need* to buy Tracey's Strike Zone. It sounds great. So, I have my cc out and ready to order and then no more for a while!!:eek:

Hi Deanie!

Gin:)

ETA: Marcy--All of the dancers from DWTS are on Oprah today. I thought of you!!

Hi Again!

Gin - Sorry to enable but it does sound too good to pass up.

I finished In The Ring earlier. It was 77 mins. No core work but you definitely have to turn on your core during the medicine ball intervals. I got through the first two combos/intervals okay. Then she does them together. I got quite out of breath on the 3rd medicine ball interval. I pretty much modified combos/intervals 3&4 which she also puts together. I got through the choreography much better this time. Her cueing isn't the greatest but it would get boring for me if it was too broken down and I got it all on the first try.

DH made some tuna pasta salad (I made him make it with Smart Taste pasta). I also made him read labels when we went shopping. I also managed to make him get some waffles with a little bit of fiber. But then he bought a peach pie! I couldn't talk him out of that one.

I'm going to make the chicken tomorrow night. I've been busily practicing my typing and word processing skills in preparation for tomorrow.

Gin - I missed Oprah but So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight at 8:00. It was really good last week. Hope you get a chance to watch it.

Hi Deanie!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.