~~Weight Watcher Chicks~~sunday~~~

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning

Its 9am here and boy do I feel like I've over slept! DH and kids are still asleep,Im slurpping Java:9 !

Kinda PO'd at the moment,I thought I had LIC on ebay,it had an hour left before closing,so I went to bed! This morning somebody outbid me 50cents x( ,Guess they were waiting around until the last moment!Happens to me alot!ARGH! Thats one reason I hardly ever go to ebay anymore!

Well,I don't have a huge workout planned,nice quiet walk for an hour! Maybe some strength training,if I feel like it!

Happy sunday everybody!

Good morning,

I am also still slurpping Java!

Amelia sorry you got outbit by somebody! I don't buy DVD's form ebay anymore, the price is almost the same at Cathe's website!

Ended up taking a rest day yesterday! Hoping to get one in later! I see! Have to get ready for my party later this afternoon!

Have a great Sunday!
Belinda

Amelia, Belinda, hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

Amelia, maybe you would like to check out the swap on YaYa's - It's on the Firm Belivers board on the ezboards and you can get there without a subscription.

Belinda, good luck with your workout today!

After yesterday's short 30 min. YogaX. Today I did the first 60 min. of BodyMax2 - cardio and the 4 power circuits - all but the upper body and abs.

Lori, Nancy, Mary - how are you doing today? Hope you're having a nice Sunday.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl-The swap on yaya's, is it on the cathe website? I've heard of the YaYas but could never find it! I'll try agian now!

Belinda-I agree,ebay is the same price as Cathe's website! I think i only would of saved like 5$! Guess I'll order from Cathe,at least I know what im getting;-) !

Lori,Mary,Nancy,Kim Hope all is well!

Hey Girls,

Hope everyone is doing good today! Its 5 o'clock here and I decided to stay at my parents house for another day and leave tomorrow. Don't know if I made a wise choice b/c I ran to the store and when I backed up...I kinda backed into a truckx( Minimum damage was done and I was just happy it wasn't a person...I just can't believe I didn't look harder! I ran into the bars on his truck so it wasn't even the vechile and he was really nice about it. We are gonna try to do a cash deal instead of going through insurance b/c its probably only $200-300 worth of damage.

My eating as been good today but I have been crazy all weekend. I did do a good run yesterday though but I haven't done anything today. I do have KM with me and I may do that tonight when DS goes to bed cause my parents will be in church...we will see. Kind of lost my appetite after the incident.

I will check in tomorrow sometime...

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.