I need to be brief.
Hi
Lean circuit 3 workout today
So far my eatings been good.
Hope to keep it going until I get home.
See ya later

Morning

Andrea-How was your workout?

Man,i didn't sleep very well last night:( just kept waking up and tossing and turning,its like my mind wasn't sleepy but my body was:(:rolleyes: TTOTM was suppose to start yesterday,but no worries...its impossible for me to get PG.;) I just wish it would hurry up already!

Today is cardio coach volume 6,im aiming to go over three miles with it. i find that if i want to keep my HR in the green zone i have to stay at a steady jog....then up the speed/incline to go into a orange zone . So im basicly jogging the whole time. This is the first time doing V 6...

BBL

Last edited:
Good Morning,

There was a typo error in my checkin yesterday, I burned 319cals doing the original LIS. Couldn't get up again this morning thanks to DH. Tonite is S&H legs and shoulders. I still have cardio to make up as well as this workout. Basketball game was exciting our team won in overtime, and in the last 20 seconds.

Andrea-good job on the eating and your workout.

Amelia-I guess we should have chatted last nite. Enjoy your run today.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi everyone,

Roxie: Great Calorie burn on Lis. The game sounded like it was worth missing your WO for.

Andrea: Doesn't it stink how work gets in the way of posting here!:p

Amelia: Have fun with CCV6.

Hey Jean and Becca how is STS going?

AndreaH: How is that cold going? I sure do hope it is gone for your vacation.

This morning I did a 1 mile puppy walk. It is drizzling here. We got a little wet.

I have a mamogram later this morning. DH thinks he is so funny. He said he didn't know why I need to go out of the house to have one done when he is more than qualified to do one for me.:rolleyes: Sheesh, men!!

BBL,

Roxie- I love both of the LIS but there is something about the original that i just adore! I thinks its the choreograph or maybe the music...Cathe is so upbeat in that one too(well,in every workout) Great calorie burn!!!

Elaine-LOL at your DH...men :rolleyes: My DH thinks im 'cute' when im nagging at him,he says its something about the way i put my hand on my hip:rolleyes: of course him not taking me serious makes me want to strangle him:mad:;) Great job with your mile walk!!

Hey to everybody I missed...ive gotta scoot. I finished my run earlier...i decided to do it outside since my MIL wanted to visit with DS. It was so much fun...i ran 3miles(about 3miles) in 38mins. Felt great!

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.