~~NEARLY NEARLY Christmas CHALLENGERS~

Hi Hi HO HO HO!

My daughter is standing next to me saying "do christmas colours" :) I said to her, i did christmas colours yesturday.
WEll, the look I got! :mad:
So shes assisting me with colour choices.
Purple is for Advent.
I have a mad mad rush around of christmas eve tomorrow.
But I will get in and say merry christmas.
Would you all like to make XMAS day a no posting day and rejoin bright an merry boxing day?
Or we can continue right through, whatever you girls want.
To anyone not posting from today have a REALLY Wonderful Christmas, eat lots (we burn it off together later) I hope you get lots of lovley pressies.

love and hugs.

I will post tomorrow to hopefully I'll not be alone.

Hey girls

Anrea-LOL at your post....I will go along with whatever about posting on christmas....I kinda wished we could exchange cards. There are some other checkins that do it every year...maybe next year:)(too late now anyway)

Hey to everybody! Today im doing a full body weight workout and a dog walk(the tempature is suppose to be in the 50's at lunch...will see)

bbl

Good Morning,

I will go along with you guys if we post we do if we don't we don't. Tonite is DM if I get it done youngest DD turns 21 we are going to fix her supper and then have Red Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. I also need to work my abs aunt flo has caused and upset stomach so don't feel like working them.

Amelia-next year we will have to do cards, I think it would be fun.

Andrea-your DD is to cute.

Everyone have a very good day and get all your last minute things done.

OK, next year its christmas cards !! Its christmas eve here (today) I'm up bright and early. Wish me luck! Its a dog eat dog world out there today!;)

Merry Christmas Andrea. Since you get to have Christmas before us, I thought I wish you one first. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

Christmas Day, I'll probably have some time to post. Tomorrow will be my hectic day. I have to work 1/2 day and some how find time to grocery shop, bake, clean and go to evening mass. I also need to color my hair. My part looks like it snowed up there. Christmas day will be a brunch with BIL and SIL. Christmas dinner will be just us.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.