~~Challenger - Weekend~~

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hi everyone. Happy Friday. Just kicking off the weekend here. If you want to start a weekly check-in that's fine. Do we want to start it on Monday and go through Sunday, since the weekends are kind of sparse with postings?

I don't think I got to check in yesterday. In the morning I did Disc 23 from STS and then in the evening, one of my co-workers wanted several of us to get together for an 8 mile walk. Well it was windy, cold and getting dark fast, so several of us opted for 6 miles. This morning I did disc 24 and finished out Meso cycle 2. Active recovery week here I come, Yeah! Although last time is wasn't very active. I need to do better with this one. I am starting to see improvements with STS. DH said he notices them too. Strength is definitely improving. Now if the scale and tape measure will do the same.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

So did you decide on a weekly check-in and change the name or is everyone just busy today. Hello out there. Any body home.

I'm home! Even though its a bit late.

I think we just do a weekly thread - Challengers and go through Mon to Sun, each week.

I had been doing really well with the eating..........................until last night. Oreos here I came!! But its some overwhelming force came over me!! Nearly TTOTM. Which is frustrating because I'd been doing well.

I am on holidays from today for two weeks. Its school hols too.

Jean, how long have you been STSing for now?
Roxie what did you decide to do? Rotation or Chalean? I take it you've bought Chalean?
Does Becca check in anymore?
Amelia How are you feeling?
Hi Elaine and Andrea.

Good Evening,

DH and I spent the day together we went shopping then out to eat. I need to really focus again on myself I have been lacking in workouts (ok they have been non excistent) and eating has been poor.

Andrea-Dh downloaded chalene for me I didn't buy it, but I can only play it on the computer and I believe I have decided to do it next.

Jean-good job on the workouts.

Everyone have a good day.

Morning

im still sick...so aggravating,i miss my workouts. So far this week i have managed two workouts and thats it:mad:. I may see if I can see one of the doctors I work for at work, my favorite doc is in the office today...mmmm,I wonder if i get a discount:p;)

so,no workout today:( My body is going through enough crap already...i
won't put it through the recovery of a workout!:(

Looks like a weekly thread will start monday!!!

Andrea-mmmmmm,oreo's...nice choice;) im having a cheat tonight, today is my higher calorie day so im allowing myself a nice(not over board) dinner with a low cal dessert:eek:...can't wait,ive been a good girl all week!

Jean-Great workout the last couple of days,high fives on the improvements too...feels good to see our hard work giving results.

Roxie-You downloaded Chalean? Where,pm me please and tell me. Have your kids house been fixed yet?

Hey to everybody that follows!

well,off to work...have a great day girls:)

Good Morning,

Today I will do High Step Circuit just so I get wts and cardio in. I am going to try and eat healthier starting this weekend.

Amelia-the kids are still here but we have finished one room, and the bathroom now has a tub and almost all the walls so progress is being made. DH and SIL are going back today to dry wall and do the electrical then there is tiling and toilet and vanity to finish. I don't know if you want the site for Chalene it is not a legal download site, but let me know if that doesn't bother you. I mean we didn't pay for anything. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Roxie-I wish i would have never sold HSC...i really enjoyed that workout. I guess i will have to get it agian.Cathe doesn't offer it on fitv. I sent you a pm! Glad to hear there is progress on the kids house...good news. hopefully they will be in there soon!

Today's workout was cardio coach V2 on the eliptical at the gym. I had never done CC on the eliptical. It was nice to change things up.

Amelia, hope you are feeling better.

Roxie, glad the house is coming along.

Andrea, hope you are having fun working your your horse. That can be a workout in itself. AS for STS, I have finished Meso Cycle 2 so I've been doing it for 2 months now. I'm dong the 3 1/2 month rotation. I'm trying to decide whether to repeat it as is or try the 6 month one when I'm done.

Hi Elaine, Andrea and Becca.

Jean

Girls hi.

TTOTM which explains my crankiness and Oreos and McDonalds feast last night!!! I can't succumb to evilness as I was starting to lose some pounds and I've worked darn hard! for little reward.

I didn't even know you could download the Chalean workouts.

Roxie - I've stopped the chalean, back on it again as of today. I'm going to try to stick to really good eating plan and see if I can get results, as I said, I've definately gotten stronger, but I would really prefer to lose some weight.

Jean - In other words STS is so far not really getting you the results you hoped? Just some strength gains and muscle definition? Sounds the same as Chalean?

Feeling a little ambitious today so I just did SB combos 1,2& 3 burned 378 cals. Are you guys having problems with the forums today it is a pain in the but 1 minute you can get on and then you can't.

Andrea-I am still undecided as to what I want to do this month.

I started tanning Thurs nite and I have burned my tatas it really hurts.

Good Morning,

Today is my rest day so I will do a SM # 2 or which ever one uses the band. I was hoping to paint the kids BR tonite but DH said it wasn't quite ready for that. Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning

Roxie-im going to a tanning bed today...the first time in years.I hope I dont burn anything:confused:.

Andrea-TTOTM is so overwhelming isn't it? The cravings are impossible to ignore...so frustrating for us trying to eat healthier.:( Im sure you will bounce back with full force today!

Hey to everybody, today is a cardio coach on the TM then powerhour. I plan to burn close to 600cals today to make up for yesterdays cheat meal(it ended up being a cheat half day:rolleyes:) Ive still got some stuffiness but i don't care....im kicking but and taking charge of my workouts;)

bbl

Today is a rest day. Got to finish up tax stuff so it will be a brain workout.

Andrea, STS is working just fine. It's Jean's mouth that's not working fine. My eating has been not be very consistent. Since I finished up Meso 2, I took pictures yesterday and compared them to the beginning pictures and there is a visible difference in definition. I lost 3 pounds during the endurance phase, Meso 1. During phase 2, I went on vacation and had my birthday cake endulgences and still maintained my weight. Also during phase 2 I did not keep up with the cardio on the non weight lifting days. I was up a pound up yesterday, but tom of month surprised me this morning (a few days early) so I'm hoping part of that gain is due to water retention. Meso cycle 3 is suppose to be the real muscle building phase. I need to try to really eat properly to support the heavier weights and then I should see more results. Plus I need to try to get my cardio days in. The good news is Lent will be over soon, so no more Filet-a-Fish meals from McDonald's on Fridays. Can't seem to order just the sandwich. Always have to get it with fries.

Roxie enjoy your rest day. It sounds like you and your family have practically replaced the whole house. Was it do to water damage? I can't remember.

Amelia, hope the stuffiness won't get in the way of your workout Listen to your body.

Hi to Andrea, Becca and Elaine

Jean-it was due to rodent damage and my dumbass SIL ripped two rooms apart without the landlords permission and now they have to replace everything and he doesn't want to help pay for it. SIL is charging him 3000.00 dollars to fix everything.

Hey girls! Finished my workout...well some of it, i had a suprise babysitting event come my way. My sister didn't have anyone to watch my niece so...she is in the floor right now playing with my kids,she is so adorable! I did manage to get in CC V 3 plus 10mins of running(made it to 2.5miles,better than nothing) then i did my own condensed version version of a full body workout:rolleyes:.

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.