~~~Mondays Challengers~~~~

idream

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Its a new week!!

So whats up for our challenge this week?

I managed another workout tonight! Tae Bo cardio sculpt about 50 mins. i wanted to go longer, but ran out of time!

hoping that you all had a great fathers day! and a great weekend.

I think my challenge will be to get a workout in each day with the exception of tomorrow night. I'm going out to"gold class" to see Sex and the City with the girls! Looking forward to it!

Andrea

Good Morning Challengers!

Sorry I have been MIA! Sometimes its just so hard to check in with a little one on my heals.
Im gonna start following P90X better which is o.k b/c I am ready to start a new round of workouts and also keep my eating in check! So there is my challenge. My next outting isn't until 2 weeks. Its a girls trip into the city for a stagette party....lots of cheats that night so I need to behave myself until then! Im thinking about reporting my food after every day is over with...no good to do it at the end of the day cause i can still cheat but when the day is over, its over, right?

Andrea** Good job with the workout!

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Good Morning,

My challenge this week is to get my eating back on track. Tonites workout is CTX upper body split and B&G abs. DH is out of town again so eating shouldn't be a problem. I need to go grocery shopping after work.

Andrea-good workout have a good nite.

Lori-welcome back enjoy your workout and good luck with your eating. We understand how tough it is with little ones.

Have a good day to everyone else. Off to pack my lunch.

Hey girls:)

Today is PUB and a 30min run interval...i may even take the dog for a walk this evening with the kiddies! I need to do some abb work, why is abb work so ANNOYING,LOL.

Im SO nervous right now:-( its actually a good nervous...ive got a Intership interveiw tommrrow at 11! I was hoping to not go the intership rout but im not getting ANY call backs on my recent sending-out-my-resume-adventure;-) Im thinking of doing it twice a week,i hope they let me choose what days:)

bbl with personals:)

Hi Challengers,

Andrea: Great WO. I really do not like it when I run out of time.

Lori: Welcome back. Eating is the hardest part for me.

Roxie: My DH very rarely goes out of town. Sometimes I wouldn't mind sending him out of town. :p

Ameila: You will learn so much from an internship. Things that book learning can not teach you. Good luck and don't be nervous, they are just people too.

My challenge is to just keep to my rotation and keep the eating in check. This morning I did GS back,shoulders and Bis.

I've gotta go figure out dinner, as we have a baseball game at 5:15PM. I like to feed my son before the game. He is a bear when he is hungry.

Elaine

Hey gals! My challenge is to keep up with the exercise - the plan is 3 days walk/run and 2 days weights. I walked/ran today, so it's weights tomorrrow. Shape magazine had a nice plan, but I might just mix my own from ME or PUB/PLB, 4DS, etc.

We went for a lovely hike yesterday even though it was God-awful hot. It got more comfortable as we went up the mountain :). Kids did great after they quit whining about the heat & the bugs. Went to the ballgame last night & had a blast too. I need more fun weekends like that!

Sorry to be so short (and for being MIA lately). Hope you've all had a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!

Andrea-Great hike yesterday, i love those fun weekends!

Elaine-Thanks for the adivice!

im sorry to be so short girls:-( my house is a mess and i need to cook some supper...I did manage to get my workout in today! Did PUB with the abbs on there and i did a thirty min interval run!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.