~~~Its a Beutiful Sat. Weight Watchers~~~~

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

WE GOT RAIN Yesterday....the world is beutiful agian,lol!

My stats are in last month I lost a total of 2.5lbsx( ,and a total of two and three quarters of an inch! One in a quarter in my waist,quarter of an inch in my hips,left arm one inch and my right arm inch and a quarter(?).My legs are the same.I wish I would of started with measuring my chest and calves! I started measuring in janurary of 06' and I was noticing that my hips were 52 1/2 back then,now there 42 1/2 thats ten inches...pretty cool!

Still got a long way to go,but its sooo much fun watching my body change!

And I hopped on the scale this morning and Im down to 194.0,thats two pds since yesterday.....WTH! Oh well,thats the one Im counting}( !

Whats the plan for today ladies,Im taking a rest day(suppose to go to a local park and walk the nine mile trail..will see) and tommorrow will be a total body strength training with MIS!

BTW-----LOVE the new Barbell set...My dh started strength training with it last night....yippee! This Morning he has DOMS...I new he'd be SOAR!
bbl!

Happy Lazy Saturday:)

Not much going on at my house yet today. I had a sleep in b/c I was out last night and I am really dragging my feet! I only had 2 drinks but this just shows how much sleep I do actually need!

Today is suppose to be BBW and PUB but Im not having any luck with getting PUB back and I have to go buy a new ball. If I am feeling energetic I may do something later but I think a walk may be my cardio today. Its another hot, sunny day here and I don't think we are doing much of anything:)

Amelia, I didn't see your post. Guess I was just looking for the W's LOL 10 inches...thats great! And good job on the 2 lbs as well! I bet your happy with that. My friends weigh in was yesterday and she didn't lose anything...and wasn't happy about it! LOL She was sick all week and hardly ate anything but stayed exactly the same.I guess she thought forsure that she had lost something. Prehaps she will lose bigger next week.

Check back later!
Lori:)

well hello ladies...sorry i have been mia , my internet connection was down(dial up) i felt like i was going to lose my mind without the internet:) i see everyone is doing well. i am on the way out with my dh for dinner and my babysitter will be here any minute:) i will be back in the mornin' have a super dooper night:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.