~~~Deanies Rotation Check In~~~~Manic Monday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!!

Today I did the day one for the last time this week!!Whew! It was hard. I also had to wake up earlier than usual because I work at 8:15 this morning.

I hope you all had great workouts!

Here are my stats:
standard pushups 25
standing laterals with band: doubled band and did 10
kickbacks with band: 10 each side, really tightened band
1 arm balance push up 16 each side
clean and press 8#/10reps
DB french press 15#/8 reps
decline push ups on ball 26
arnold press 17#/8reps
close grip press 20#/10reps
3 in 1 pushup: 3 sets
lateral raises 10#/10 reps
dips with barbell in lap 30 reps with 40#
side to side pushups 6 each side
db rear delt fllys 12#/8 reps
tri pushups on step 12
side to side push up 7 each side
1 arm db lateral raise 10#/8 reps
1 arm dips on high step 16 on each side
dive bomber pushups 24
lateral rotation with band doubled band and did 10
side pushups 22 each side
Timesaver pushups: same as Cathe: HARD!!!after all the above rotation
tri extention: 25#/10 reps
BB upright row: 35#/8reps
MMabs and HSC abs

personally I never want to do this weeks workout again, x( x( but I will}(

Have a good one-

Deanie

forgot to post, I hope Cathe doesn't announce a presale today, I won't be near a computer till 4:30 this afternoon!!!!(insert worried smilie face)!!:)

Deanie

Good morning Deanie and all who follow. I'm impressed with how well you can push yourself Deanie when you're following your own routine. Like, doing all those pushups. I don't push myself nearly that much and think I do better when I have Cathe to push me. Not that I'm not pushing myself but I think I could do more if I was forced to. Not sure if that makes sense but it was supposed to be a big compliment to you. :D

I planned out this mornings workout and made it work for me. It was so much better since I made it work with what I had. I mainly used PS but also used a little HSC, timesaver and BM2. I ended with the BM2 abs. I'm definitely feeling this one already and I didn't even do all of the pushups. I forgot again what the side to side pushups were since I don't have HSTA for a reference. I did do the timesaver pushups and you are right, those are tough especially at the end of the workout. I could only do the first round on my toes, then I did some on my knees and gave up on doing the rest.

Have a good day everyone. I'll BBL.

Tracee

Good Morning All!

I had a really busy weekend and I have the day off today. I'm going to pick up my new car! Today was Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Ab Ripper X. I had a really good workout.

Slow Motion Pushups: Standard 12 + 13 bonus (1 more than last time)
In & Out Shoulder Flys: 16 reps at 12# (stayed same)
Chair dips: 42 with leg raise (2 more than last time)
Plange Pushups: 16 (3 more than last time)
Pike Presses: 13 (1 more than last time)
Side Tri-Rises 25 each side (6 more than last time) These come very easy to me.
Floor Flys: 16 (stayed the same) Real tough!
Scarecrows: 10 reps at 13# (went up 1#)
Overhead tricep extensions: 10 reps at 13# (went up 1#)
2-twitch speed pushups: 13 (stayed the same)
Y-Presses: 9 reps at 14.5# (went up 1.5#)
Lying Tricep Extensions: 15 reps at 13# (went up 5 reps and also 1# on 5 reps)
Pour flys: 9 reps at 10# (stayed same)
Side-Leaning Tricep Extensions: 10 reps at 13# (went up 2 reps)
One-Arm pushups: 14 (went up 4)
Weighted circles 40 reps at 8# (these are still tough at 8#)
Throw the Bomb: 8 reps at 13.5# (went up 1.5#)
Clap Pushups: Did 7 on floor (brought hands together but not off floor)
Slo-Mo Throws: 8 reps at 10# (stayed same)
Front-to-back Tricep Extensions: 8 reps at 12# (stayed same)
One-Arm Balance Pushups: 12 (10 with leg in air) (went up 2 reps and did 8 more reps with leg in air)
Fly-Row Presses - 8 reps at 12# (went up 2#)
Dbbl Cross Body Blows: 21 reps at 13# (went up 3#)

Ab Ripper X is getting better. I'm doing better with Fifer Scissors and do 50 Mason Twists now pretty much all the time.

I'm burning more calories now during strength training. I read an article that said as you get more fit, the amount of calories burned during cardio goes down and during strength training it's going up. This is definitely happening with me. How about you girls?

I finally did Yoga Zone's Power Yoga for Strength & Endurance. It was a good 55 min. practice. Lisa Bennett is a good instructor always telling you proper form throughout. (She does seem to talk a little too much though but she has a pleasant voice.) There is one modifier and one guy doing the more advanced poses. Lisa joins in throughout the workout. She sure does love awkward chair pose! I lost count how many times I did it. She holds the poses for a long time (so it definitely tests your endurance) and then repeats the moves faster and not holding as long. She does a bunch of poses on one leg and then does the other leg. She does some tough balance poses (half moons, leg extensions). I think I liked Baron's Next Challenge better but I will include this practice in my rotations.

Deanie: Great workout! I agree this is one of the toughest (if not the toughest workout of the rotation). I won David Swenson's Short Forms and 2nd & 3rd series! Woohoo!

Gin: Hope you're enjoying your visit with your parents. C&W abs were always tough for me although I haven't done them in a long time. I'm still waiting to get this DVD.

Tracee: Glad you're having a better week this week and you're finding what works for you. Sounds like you had a nice variety.

BBL. Have a great day!

Marcy

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I am visiting my parents and typing on an OLD computer!!:D I did KPC and Leaner Legs abs today. Didn't bring a stability ball in the car to do KPC abs!!;-) Yesterday I did Kristin McGee's yoga.

Deanie--Great workout!! WTG!! I agree with you about being glad not to have to do this workout again for a few weeks!! Day 1 is a killer for me!! Hava great day at work!

Tracee-- I agree with you about being so impressed with Deanie working out so hard. I qlways feel as if I can't push myself any harder than I do. When it came time for the Timesaver pushups I had to do them all on my knees. I guess I wimped out or gave out!!

Marcy-- WTG on the tough workout!! You girls impress and inspire me so!! Glad you enjoyed the Yoga Zone's Power Yoga and won David Swenson's yoga dvd. I just ordered S&H with my MOther's Day g.c.

Have a great day!
Gin

Its really late and I know I missed you all, but....

Tracee- I actually think its you all who motivated me today. Knowing that you all were going thru the same h*%@! as me pushed me to do the workout:) I like BM2, but was it hard to get to the excersises? If I remember correctly, the mix and match feature was general and not specific.

Marcy- Congrats on the David Swenson practice. I hope you enjoy it. The 45 min. practice is my favorite. It looks like you had a great workout today- way to go! how do you know you are burning more calories with the strengh training? I think I looked more cut after the first 3 weeks, but I have lost inches, so I'm not sure. todays workout is by far the hardest, I think.

Gin- Congrats on S&H, I'm sure you'll love it. We'll have to do a rotaion next using it. Enjoy your visit, glad you're still able to check in.

Tomorrow I am doing something on hardcore extreeme. Either 2 or 3 without the leg drills. Probably 2, it combines low max, imax 3 and the kickbox drills from KM.

Have a good one-

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.