~~~The Challengers week of 3/22~~~

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today is suppose to be DM cardio blast premix, i will do a CC on the treadmill for the same amount of time..

Hello to everyone!
:)

Good Morning,

I am deciding between Push Pull or KCMs Muscle Definition it will all depend on how tired I am when I get home didn't sleep well last night. I am hoping Dh stays in Hays so I can get some sleep. I discovered I have another bedroom in my house.

Amelia-enjoy CC I don't like DM either.

Good Morning all. This morning was Athletic Step for me. Well 30 minutes of it. I realized today how much I have let myself go by not doing step regularly. I was so winded and have no endurance. Unfortunately when I feel this way, I am less motivated to work out. When I am consistent with my workouts and have high endurance, getting up and exercising is enjoyable. When the endurance is gone, it is no longer fun and the dread factor sinks in. I don't want a dread factor. I want fun and yes I know the only way to get it back is to work out more. So hopefully I can get my workouts in this week.

Hope everyone else has a great week.

Jean

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Push Pull and my muscles are shaking and I only used 5 and 8lb wts. Its been awhile since I did a workout this intense. I skipped the abs and supermans because what laying down I did almost caused me to throw up I have and appt. with and Ear, Nose and Throat Dr. Thursday morning.

Stats:
42 min
34 in the zone
141 min hr
177 max hr
281 cals burned.

Morning

Yesterday was CCV4 (repeat challenge 3) it was a good workout. Today is Legs & Glutes.

Roxie-Good job on your workout yesterday, hopefully your apt thursday will give you some answers!

Jean-What workout are you doing today?

Hello to Elaine!

I will BBL

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is LM step only and then some time with DH. The sun is shining suppose to be in the upper 50's low 60's.

Amelia-good job with your workout today.

Hey girls, my workout is done. My legs started cramping really bad during that last floor exercise, man. L&G really gets ya good!

I've got a friend down the street that wanted to start walking in the mornings 3/4 days a week. We walked this morning for 35mins. It was fun and i was glad to see that she has a fast pace. So i guess i could use the walks as a warm up for my at home workouts!! Should boost my weight-loss;) and its nice to get out of the house..

Roxie-The sun is peeking through the clouds here...finally! Were having similar temps today. Have a good workout tonight!

Hey girls, my workout is done. My legs started cramping really bad during that last floor exercise, man. L&G really gets ya good!

I've got a friend down the street that wanted to start walking in the mornings 3/4 days a week. We walked this morning for 35mins. It was fun and i was glad to see that she has a fast pace. So i guess i could use the walks as a warm up for my at home workouts!! Should boost my weight-loss;) and its nice to get out of the house..

Roxie-The sun is peeking through the clouds here...finally! Were having similar temps today. Have a good workout tonight!

Amelia-when I finished push pull last night that inner and outer thigh work had my legs shaking. I can still feel my outer thighs.

Hey girls,

Great wos.

Jean hang in there. I have to lower my step for Athletic step. I figure the more I do it I'll be able to raise the step.

Yesterday I did Gs legs standing premix, HiiT Double Waive and abs. Burned 302cal. This morning I did Gs Ch & tris premix and Althletic Step. I burned 339cal.

We have more rain today. Keeping an eye on the septic. Our backyard is still under some water. We dried up a bit last week and over the weekend.

Off to shower and then to Target to pick up some picture that I forgot there for about a month.:eek:

Good Evening,

Had to change my workout plans tonite DD and her DH are coming over. I did TJ 20min cardio with 1lb wtd. gloves didn't burn as much as last time and I put alittle more effort into it.

Stats:
19min
17 in the zone
144 min hr
168 max hr
129 cals burned.

Morning

Today is 4ds upper body premix, i was looking forward to it...love working my upper body.

I will BBL with personals and to report my workout:)

Okay, I have some nice doms in my tris and chest from yesterday and my butt from Monday is still feeling that workout. I think I need to fit in a little yoga sometime today.

This morning I did MMA Fusion.I burned 216cal in 52min. I forgot how much getting down on the floor there is with that one.

Amelia: have fun with 4 DS. I like that upper body WO.

Hi Jean and Roxie!

The rain stopped but now it is super windy and a bit raw out.
Off to shower and take puppy out for a walk then I am off to the library for volunter work.

Good Morning,

Not quite sure what I will do tonite depends on how the day goes. I am picking mom up today. I have to do oxygen rounds and its suppose to rain all day so I will be a wet tired puppy by the time I get home, I know it will be cardio of some kind just not sure how intense.

Amelia-I would rather work upper body than lower great job.

Elaine-try to stay warm sometimes the wind is worse than anything else. I have doms from Push Pull in my chest and butt.

workout done,I did 4ds UB premix..good workout. I also walked for 30 minutes this morning. My walking partner hasn't did any form of physical activity in years so if you can imagine the doms she had from our walk yesterday. :eek: I felt bad for her...she is taking tomorrow off( it will be raining here tomorrow,ARG)

Elaine-Nice job on the doms and workout

Roxie-Hope you have a good day today!

Hello to Jean!

Good Morning

Today is suppose to be KPC,but again...i don't have that one so i will have to substitute, and im not sure yet...it will have to be the same amount of time.

BBL

Good Morning,

Tonite I will try and do LIS and some kind of abs. Didn't get to workout last night girls came over to see their grandmother.

workout done, decided on the step combo's on LM then did 30minutes of total body yoga with Rodney Yee. It wasn't a great workout though...i kept getting light headed and had no energy:( not sure what thats all about, maybe TOM is getting to me, or allergies...

Went to the dr. this morning for ear and dizziness and they said I need to make myself dizzy 2-3 times a week for a month and then it should clear up. I have benign proxsymanal postional vertgo. No medications will work.

Amelia-I have done those step combos I am sure you got a good workout in. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.

Quick Hi!

I did Gs b/sh/bis premix and then 4DS HIS . I forgot to turn on my HRM for the first 15mins. :(

Where has the week gone? I have had to work late which has cut into my sleep so no more work outs since Monday. Oh well, the weather is starting to get better so I'm sure I'll start jogging regularly again so that should but me back on track. I will be glad when these colder temps are behind us.

Roxie, glad you found a solution to the ear thing. Hope it works.

Amelia, how nice to have a walking buddy. I used to have one a long time ago and was really nice.

Elaine, nice jog on your work outs.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.