~~~~Weight Watchers~~~~Thurs.~~~

punka274

Cathlete
GOOOOOD MORNING LADIES!!

Im an up and at'em early this morning,kinda bummed though,I cheated and weighed this morning hoping to lose but I GAINEDx( ! Yep thats right, up three pds...WTH! Tommorrow is my offical WI so Im hopeing it will go down before then! I did do some strength training WO yesterday!(And no DOMS this morning :-( )

Today Im not sure what to do,I know I will be walking w/DH gets home! Also thought about doing some step,maybe LIS! I'll be so glad when I can order some more workouts,the workouts i have are getting old! ok,done whinning!

bbl!

Good Morning Amelia and all who follow:)

Don't you just love a 3 lbs gain?x( That was me earlier this week, it did drop again but not to where it was.Im not sure if I have DOMS today...I should but I haven't been awake long enough to figure it out! LOL

Today is suppose to be a run for me but Im not sure when I will fit it in. I am going to walk to baby group shortly and that should take me about 30 mins...and then 30 mins back. Then after lunch I am going to walk to BURPS where I can get DS weighed.And at 5:30 I am going out to dinner with my MIL and another friend. Im thinking that if I did my run around 3:30 ish then that will also stop me from picking at food b/c i can run for an hour and then it will take me an hour to get ready plus feed DS. But you know how sluggish you can feel somedays at 3 o'clock...hoping that won't be the case:)

Well, one of the girls in baby group called my friend the other day and asked her about WW's. My friend told her that she was doing it again now (my friend is a lifetime member) and that I had done it to. This certain girl had asked me before what I had done to lose my baby weight but I didn't really answer her b/c there was a room full of girls there and I didn't want everyone to know...or listen to me, so its not that I wouldn't tell her. And Im going to this girls house today for baby group! Im sooooooooooooooo hoping she isn't going to ask me in front of everyone! I will give her the low down...not a problem but I just don't want everyone listening to me. I she may tell me off b/c I didn't tell her before. When she asked I brushed it off and said that it was probably b/c I was bf;ing...lol

Anyway, gotta go get ready. Have a good day everyone.
Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

I am a little behind my rotation! Go figure! Todays workout is SJP?Step Blst DVD" Step and Hi/Lo" premix 90 min.

Amelia your weight will come down! Give it time! It happends to me too I gain 3 pounds and a few day later its down! What rotation are you doing? Since I am doing Cathe's rotation my weight is going down!

Lori enjoy your run! Have fun with your baby group!

Hi to Mary, Kim, Marcia??? and Cheryl!

Have a good one!
Belinda

My goodness..where is everyone???

My walk took me about 50 mins today and I just finished a 45 mins run and Timesaver bic,back,shoul and core:)

The girl at baby group asked me about ww's but she didn't do it in front of everyone else. She signed up and called me to tell me that she only gets 18 points a day..LOL Poor thing. I bet she wishes she were still nursing her daughter.
Off to get in the shower, then heading out for dinner:9
Lori:)

LOL,where in the heck is everybody today!

Lori-How on earth do you do all those workouts and still have the energy to do everything else! Another reason your an ispiration;-)! And your right...18pts wow she is a poor thing! And hungry I bet too,lol!

Belinda-Im not following a rotation right now,just do whatever I feel like doing! I try to get in 2/3xwk stregnth training and 4xweek cardio(like step/walking) Is walking considered cardio? anyways,glad to hear from you! Hope all is well!

Gesh,wheres everybody at,I hope they all didn't dicth us and go over to Xers,LOL!

Mary,Marcia,Cheryl,Nancy,Kim I hope you have a wonderful day!

bbl!

hello ladies..i am quickly popping in because i have to go to my salon which is a hr away. i hope everyone is having a great day today and i will check in when i get back:)

Hi ladies,

my 90 min.workout is done! Have you guys tried this one! Its a killer! Off to the shower and get some lunch! I alos have to get ready for a military ball tonight!

I just got of the phone with my mom, tomorrow is the Funeral
! She is not doing too well. I am glad to be in Germany in two
weeks, that is when Helmut gets buried.

Amelia why don't you do a rotation? Cathe's roatations are awessone!
Put it look like you know what you are doing, unlike me! I need lots of help!

Lori great job on you walk!

Hi to Marica, Nancy, Cheryl, Mary and Kim! How are you guys?

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hey girls!!!!

I'm bringing up the rear, lol!!! I did L & G this evening - I enjoyed it. (Well, as much as you can enjoy torture) I hadn't done it in a while and I almost forgot some of the workout.

Belinda, sorry to hear your mom isn't doing that well. It's so hard to adjust. I bet she can't wait until you get there. I bet you can't wait until you get there!!!!

Lori, sounds like you had a nice full day. I hope you're enjoying dinner while you're counting points, lol.

Mary - how did the hair come out? It feels so good to get my hair done.

Hi Amelia!!! I almost never do cardio. I know I'm bad. I decided I really can't count my power walks in the park because my girlfriend rather talk and talk and talk rather than walk fast. Whatever...I guess it's better than nothing and I really hate cardio. I'm really happy that doing weights works for me.

I've been decent all this week with eating. I have a black-tie wedding on Sunday so I have incentive and my belly bloat goes right down when I watch closely.

Okay, I hope someone reads this. Have a great night!!!

Nancy

Nancy-your so funny with your"I hope somebody reads this" I wonder sometimes too, especially if its a late post! And I know what you mean about walking with a chatter box,I perfer to walk by myself w/mp3 player,lol!

Mary-Did ya have a pleasent hair experience? I hope it turned out the way you had in mind! ;-) :7 Catcha later!

Belinda-I thought about checking out all the rotations,I just hate to start something and not finish it(and I know I will,get bored to easy)

Well,got my workout inn(hour walk),cleaned my house and now I've got to hit the books,got a test on mondayx(

I hope everybody has a lovely night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.