~~~~Weekend Watercoolers~~~~

Good Morning Ladies,

Dh and I decided to leave in the morning. I wasn't in the mood to drive three hours last night. Tossed and turned all night long thinking it was time to wake up. I'll sleep in the car.

Going to heat up some coffee and get a workout done before we leave. On the agenda will be GSLegs floorwork, rotator cuff exercises, and possibly XStretch.

Chat more later.

Wendy

Just finished 4DS Bootcamp, DH and I carried ds downstairs so he could play on the computer while I worked out. First night he slept all night! He definitely needed painkillers when he woke up but didn't wake up during the night to ask for any. DH went and ran 13.1 miles this morning :(, I think he's crazy training so hard for a race that's not for 10 months. He's going to burn out way before the race gets here.

Wendy, is the reunion today? Have a safe drive and a good day! Kim

Hi!

Just popping on to say hi!! Hope everyone is having a fun weekend. We are headed to the movies tonight...I also took my psych test...which I got a 90 on...a B...Ugh. :mad::mad: I really need an A in this class. My own fault, though...the test was harder than I anticipated. But the average test score so far in the class is a 66...so at least I am better than that!!!! :eek::eek:

No workout for me yesterday as my stomach upset keep me down part of the day.....I am debating on whether I want to workout now...or take a nap...hmmmm....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have a great weekend all!!!

I got GSLegs floorwork done. Worked through the DOMS. Man, I'm out of shape!!! I still have to do some PT exercises and X stretch. I'll do it when I get back from shopping.

We're in State College now. I'm about to head to the mall and buy some SLS-free conditioner since I forgot mine at home. My half siblings and ex-stepmother will be arriving this evening.

Debra...
Maybe your instructor will grade on a curve. I was always AMAZED and LOVED being the curve buster.:p:eek: Have you decided which movie you'll see tonight?

Kim...
Awww. He's well on his way towards a full recovery!!! Kids are really resilient aren't they. I don't think an adult could have slept through the night without painkillers this eary in the game!!! ^^5^^ for pushing play. You could probably use all the endorphins you can get these crazy filled days! Maybe that's why your dh ran all those miles!!! The reunion is tomorrow. I'm still not looking forward to it. My ex-stepmother has delusions of forming relationships with these strangers. I think that's why she's pushing me to go. I really don't have any desire to click with my extended family members. To me, they're just people. I know. I sound distant and uncaring. Gotta work on my nurturing skills before I graduate!!!:D

Have a great evening ladies. I may pop back in after I finish the rest of my workouts.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Nothing too exciting here this weekend as we're just keeping everyone quiet. We did make it out for supper we took ds in the wheelchair and went somewhere that was quick. It was the first time I've been out of the house all week that wasn't a visit to a hospital :)

Today, we might try going to church we'll see how ds is feeling once he wakes up. I hope to get 4DS Kickbox done. We invited some of my family over to watch the Labour Day Classis football game on tv.

Wendy Hope the reunion goes well! So even though she was an ex, your ex stepmother still sees your father's family socially?

Debra What movie did you see? I think a 90 is great!! Why do you need an A, is it for the rehab program?

Kim

We're about to head out to the reunion. No workouts scheduled for today.

Kim... Was it a hassle to use the wheelchair? Enjoy the game!!! My ex-stepmother is the mother of my half brother and half sister. So, yeah, she'll always be part of the family. Even when my father and her divorced, we always got along. I would go visit her and stay at her house. If my father was alive, he'd be taking my 1/2 bro and sis to the reunion instead of her.

Okay, I better get dressed. Doubt they'd want to see me in stinky yoga pants.

Wendy

Wendy...
Have fun at the reunion!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I am sure it will be good to see that side of the family. Are the Swans and Phil going too, or just you??? I read your pm...and I will have a chance to reply Mon. am....CBL is hanging out with us for the day today...:):):)! I don't know about he curve...but I sure would like it if there was one!!!! :p

Kim...
The higher my grades the more points I get for acceptance into the physical therapy program...and since I have no clinical experience, I really need all the help I can get!! :eek::eek: Glad you guys got out of the house last night! What a week you have had!!!!!!! :eek::eek: I am surprised you have an sanity left at all!! ;) Have fun with the family today...and good luck on getting that workout in....I haven't been able to get on in since Thursday...ugh...And I was doing so well!!! :rolleyes: We went to see 'The Longshots.' It was pretty good....and a nice outing for all of us.

I probably won't be back until tomorrow....I have some studying to do today...and we are cleaning out the garage in a little while....Doesn't that sound like fun???? :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.