~~~~clean-it-up-thursday~~~~

Hey girls,

Another snowy day here. I'm glad the girls haven't had school because it would have been a pain to have to go out each day. We walked down to the mairie to apply for some thing that the girls need to travel out of the country but otherwise we're sticking around here. Lots of reading, coloring, games, etc.

This morning's WO was AS and KPC abs. I really like AS. I think it's a good, short WO. Eats have been weird. Really need to get on task. Not horrible, no real binging which is my major problem, but not exactly clean either. Guess I'm working on one thing at a time! I really want to kick this binging habit!

Getting ready to make the girls some lunch and then I need to crack open my books and start studying for my test that's next Tuesday on the larynx/phonatory stystem. Who knew the larynx had so many stinking parts and was so complicated?!?

BBL. Let's see some kick butt workouts today - I know you're all good for it!

Good Morning Girls !

Hi Angie ! Good luck studying. I really like AS too .

I have disc 17 Legs today. I didn't have time for yoga yesterday so I'm adding it today.

bb after workout......

Angie, That test sounds pretty :eek::eek: to me!:p
Hope you have a fun day w/ your girls!
I like AS too! I think I like SM more tho. Maybe I'll do one today to help me decide!:D

Becky, Have some great WOs! Did you get some good sleep last ngiht?

-
Overselpt. oops. Today is stretching/cardio/chest. Hope I can fit it all in!
Taking taco soup to the teachers for their lunch today. Recipe turned out more like chili but it's so good! Will post the recipe later.

See ya later!

Yes, Kate, finally last night I slept GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't wake up until just before 6 !!!!! :)
Thanks for asking. I feel SO much better !

Your soup sounds great. Lucky teachers !! :)

Becky good I so glad you slept well. It makes a big difference.:)

Angie good plans for today and study hard.

Kate thanks for posting recipe.

I did early morning classical stretch back, abs. I love the tai chi that she does. Just looking at the blue water and white sands of Jamaica makes me want summer to come even more.

bbl

Running super late - AGAIN - woke up late - did intervals 1-8 of IMAX2

Only half a day of work today - YAY - leaving at lunch time - then errandMAX and packMAX - leaving when Chris gets home from work

Richmond tonight - staying at my mom's - then Williamsburg tomorrow and for the weekend - me and DH ONLY:p

I'll check in when I can!

Becky, Glad you're doing good!

Robin, I love those backgrounds on Season 6!:D

Katie, I'm jealous of your time away! Hope the travelling goes well!

Good Morning Everyone!

Looks like I am staying home again today. They plowed the roads but they are still a mess. Getting ready to do shovelmax in a few then I will either do legs or back and biceps. My ankle is much better today but I don't want to overdo it and injure it again.

DrBecky, how did you like Lost. I can't figure out how they will end it.
Angie, I like AS too. It is fun. I can't wait for my ankle to heal so I can do it again.
Becky, I am dreading shoveling because even though we didn't get as much as the weekend, the snow drifted and it looks like the same amount as the weekend.
Kate, sorry about oversleeping. Your taco soup recipe sounds good. I like my soups more like chili.
Katie, have fun this weekend in Williamsburg!
Robin, I thought about taking a trip to the Caribbean but I want to come back and all this snow is gone.

Last edited:
Taking a break from my anatomy studying. The lectures put me to sleep! It's all really interesting but just information overload!

Becky, so glad you slept well - have a great wo!

Robin, your stretch sounds fabulous. I love scenic backgrounds!

Kate, I like both step WOs. There are just new moves that make them fun and not the "same ol'!" Taco soup sounds yummy!

Katie, YAY for your weekend away and only a half day of work. Have a fabulous time!

Colleen, I can't believe you are still snowed in. A trip to the Caribbean sounds fitting. Glad your ankle is starting to feel better.

Gonna go snuggle my girlies and take a study break. BBL.

the snow was such a fakeout here. we have a cpl inches, if that. much ado about nothin! however, where dh was on the cape was horrible. he climbed in bed with me at 4:30am but i have no idea how long the drive took or if he tried to wait it out.

so today is my learn-how-to-use-those-weight-machines-at-the-gym day! hopefully there will be someone avl to help me.

angie, how long are your girls off? is it a holiday or something?

colleen, STILL snowed in?!?! wow. try to enjoy the day!

kate, taco soup sounds great! i actually have meat deforsting for chili but maybe i'l make that instead for achange of pace!

katie, yay for your date weekend!! enjoy!

robin, that scene sounds so nice for a stretch!

robin / Kate: they have these atr the library, which one should I try first? Full body workout [and] Athletes intense stretch, pure stretch for sports and everday life, tone & stretch. don't wanna be a hog and request them all again, last time they got sent back because i was away.

Wendy, those weather folks are never right are they? Get us all worked up about nothing! Good luck at the gym today learning all the machines. I have dreams of belonging to a lifetime type gym some day but my guess is that it won't happen. Don't see one coming to Peoria, IL any time soon. My girls are off for 2 weeks! The schedule here is almost like a year round. They go 6 weeks and then off for 2. Then they have July and August off. It's nice because they get good breaks but it's hard on my routine. I love having them home though and they love it too!

So, my shoulders are sore from doing back and tricep work yesterday. Weird. Not sure about that. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow morning I will finish week 3 of c25k! No major knee problems thus far. We'll see how it goes.

Kate where do you recommend I buy Pure Barre and CS ?? Their websites or is there a place to get a better price that you know of ?

Legs was ROCKIN! I've found I love the tri-sets !!!! Also did a short yoga/stretch afterwards but still want to do more later.

Time to make my "reward" smoothie ! :)

Colleen, Your snow just amazes me!
No reinjuries please!

Angie, Glad your running is goign well! And studying too!

Wendy, Full Body WO/Ath Intense Stretch. They are dated but AIS is hands-down my fave of all you listed. You will feel so long after you do it and the MORE you do it the better you'll get at it. Miranda gets you stretching so deep!
Will post the taco soup recipe in a minute...

Becky, Posted to you last night abt the dvds....:)

-
Gina to school - time for cleanin' and time w/ my lil'uns!

Thanks Kate. I missed that last night but I got it now.
Wendy, you posted too.....thanks !

My library doesn't carry it, :( but I think I've decided on the Athletic stretch . and maybe the new core one ??

Kate, those recipes look yummy. Do you ever make sweet chili? Just make a basic recipe, but put in brown sugar and celery seed. It's another variation I really like.

Becky, aren't those tri-sets great? It made the work out fly by for me.

Angie, good job on C25K! Don't you love progress?

Wendy, those machines at the gym aren't that bad. I hope there's someone there to guide you. Have fun with it!

Colleen, I was thinking about you this morning when I heard DC has had the snowiest winter on record. I wondered if you were planning a getaway, but I figured you couldn't take time off since you're relatively new. Maybe I'm wrong? You can probably find a cheap trip online.

Katie, have fun on your trip!

Robin, summer sounds so wonderful. I can't wait to get to Miami. I leave a week from Saturday!

Dinner last night was really nice. It turns out my friend belongs to a dinner circle where they get together once a month and everybody takes turns bringing something. Well, it's her turn to bring an entree, but her husband did all the cooking for 30 years! So, Kate, I sent her the recipe for your chicken tortilla soup. Everybody loves it and it's so easy. I'll let you know if she makes it.

I'm proud to report I got up again this morning and did disc 15. I think I'll be fine for one more week, but then I'll definitely be ready for a break. My forearms were on fire! And I had to go down in weight for the last 2 sets of preacher curls on the stability ball, but that's okay. I'm getting callouses!

Klaudia, how is N? I saw on FB she's sick. Poor baby.

Hi to everyone else I missed! bbl

anne

Becky, I still need to do the new core one all the way thru! So little time!

Anne, Never have made sweet chili....sounds good tho!
Glad that recipe can make the rounds!:)
WTG on the AM WO! You're doing great!

Katie, have fun w/your ½ day and have a great trip :)

Angie, seems like it is snowing everywhere! I can see how that sched could be hard to keep a routine, but I know you love having them home :)

Kate, have fun w/the little ones :)

Wendy, that’s bad about your dh-glad he made it safely!

Anne, glad you had fun at dinner and good job w/getting up again :) When do you leave for your cruise?

Colleen, you are going to forget what work looks like :) We have another chance of snow on Saturday, but they think it may stay south.

Becky, I am glad you got some sleep!

Hi to everyone!

Back to work today, can’t believe it is Thursday! Will do 30/30 and med ball abs tonight.

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.