~~~~Clean & Tidy Super Saturday~~~~

Jazcam

Cathlete
Morning ladies. Is anyone up early making hamburgers and turkey burgers like me:+

I really should have pre-cooked these burgers last night.

Today's w/o Tracey Step part 2

b-smoothie
s-?
l-turkey burgers
s-
d-left over turkey burgers :+

I really need a day off.

Hey Robin and all to follow!

I am awake, and so is Collin -- aggghhhhh! I am going to try to feed him breakfast, then let him watch Diego on the laptop while Mommy works out. Think he'll go for it???

Workout will be PUB. Menu is up in the air, as per usual for the weekend.

Not sure what I will do today -- we aren't going to Richmond as planned since Collin is sick. I might try to get some wedding things done, I am feeling overwhelmed!

Good Morning Robin, Katie and all who follow,

Robin, Turkey burgers sound delicious. Do you have any helpers for the sock hop? Is that step workout from Sweatfest? I don't have that one, how is it?

Katie, Is Collin getting any better? Hopefully he'll fall back to sleep so you can do PUB. Take a deep breath; you will get everything done you need to. Do you have any yoga dvd's? Yoga really helps you feel more relaxed.

Colleen, New babies are so precious! Congratulations Auntie! :) Traveling is tough for clean eating - good job!

Kate, Havin' fun?! How's Isabel feeling? Did you get to workout? Do you think your friends will join you? I'll post the rotation tonight. I had company after work yesterday and I'm not going to be home most of today.

Steph, Why is your boss so nasty? Nasty bosses are the worst! How's the core doing? Hanging core work is the bomb! I did some this am.

Jenn, Do you have anything going on this weekend? Are you followinga rotation this month?

I have to shower for TK so I can get all sweaty again! I don't want to go all stinky; although I don't think they'd notice. Everyone is dripping with sweat half way through the workout. ;)

menu
b-egg whites and salsa
s-apple and nat.pb
l-pizza & salad
s-veggies & cottage cheese
d-lowfat, ww, vegetable lasagna

Have a great day everyone! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Morning Katie poor sickie Collin give him a big hug for me.

Shirl I did do Tracey step part 2 of Sweatfest plus I did Tracey's tummy burner for 9 mins and my abs are still burning.

I hope I will have help at the sock hop, I should because there will be food, so the moms will stay and help.

Chat later on

Good morning Everyone!

Part 2 of our weekend trip is today and then back home tonight. DH is a little congested this morning but at least he wasn't coughing all night last night. When we get home I will turn on the humidifier in our room to help his congestion. I brought Coremax to do this morning but I don't think I will have time to do it.

Meals are up in the air today because we are traveling.

Shirl, have fun at TK today
Katie, I love yoga for relaxing. If I can't do yoga I force myself to take 10 nice deep breaths.
Robin, Turkey burger sounds so good. Did you go to the Pampered Chef party last night?
Kate, did you get your workout in this morning?
Jenn & Steph, what are your plans for today?

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Colleen

PUB is done!! Drinking my protein shake now!

Collin was so well behaved, just layed on the couch and watched Diego.

Morning peeps!

Its my work Christmas party today...now that's weird huh!

good to see everyone,

Robin, good for you for making scratch, now that's dedication.

Katie, sorry about Colin, hugs from me too!

Shirl, my boss is a nasty man cause he has no life, lol! My core is still sore, so he's cute and does the job well, i got lucky!

Colleen, hello!!

Kate is in Boyne, having a great time i hope!

Today, i did 4D upper body, and LIS/core

Menu!
so far, so good, but i know i'm gonna have a treat.
BBL
Steph

Hi Steph,

I hope you have a good time at the Christmas party. Are you going to have malt balls or something at the party? I had ice crean last night - yummy.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, i was already too dirty to cheat at the party! I had malt balls allright, and carob covered raisins...a ton of them!!
there wont be any vegetarian options tonight, we got the menu sent out, and i mean nothing. But there will be a dessert table i'm sure.
What kind of ice cream? i love ice cream.....

Robin, you eating hamburgers or what :)
Steph

Steph,

I had cookies and cream and cookie dough. It was Edy's light ice cream - I let the kids pick what they wanted. I love carob covered raisins - yum, yum. Have fun at the party. Is there going to be salad? Will you eat before you go to the party? How long have you been a vegeterian? Well, have a great night!

Hi everyone else!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Quick checkin girls!!!

Hello from Boyne! we are having tons of fun.
There is SO MUCH junk food here!!!

Trying hard to eat good. Meals are clean, snacks are not.
Hoping the activity is counter-acting the snacks. We were in a waterpark for the 1st half of the day - TONS OF STAIRS to get to the tops of the waterslides. Isabel is usually a big chicken and she was so brave today. I was so proud of her!!! I just did 4DS KB - hoping to keep out of the snacks tonight. EVERYONE here (12 friends) is eating huge quantities of DIRTY food!! HElp!!!

Loking forward to getting back on schedule and starting Shirl's rotation!!!

I doubt I'll be back tonight here but it was nice to read about everybody's day.

See you tomorrow!!!

Quick check in for me too. Food has been about 1/2 good, 1/2 bad. Oh well, we do the best we can I guess. I am home with Collin now, while all my friends are at a wine party. I would love to get dressed up, drink a few glasses of wine, and clear my head for awhile, but no one offered to stay with Collin while I went so OH WELL. I guess I should be thankful for all the calories I am NOT consuming by missing the party.

Blah..... See you ladies tomorrow.

It's me again! I'm up early to get in a cardio workout cause I feel like it!! Gayle (banslug) posted a thread in OD about a Sunday cardio, so I decided to join. Mine will be one of my favorites -- 4DS KBX, then DM drills 1-3, then 1-3 again!}( Love it!!

After my workout, I am rounding up the family and we need to do lots of house project and wedding project errands -- Target, Michaels, Lowes. We need to pick bedding for our guest room, decide on centerpieces for our wedding, and pick out flooring for our master bath -- chris wants tile I think.

Check back later!

RE: ~~~~Clean & Tidy Weekend~~~~

Morning all.

Man the way I ate from the past 2 days I should do Imax1,2,3,4 and 5

Fridays party was fun and I brought some cool pampered chef stuff. I love my girlfriend Simone but she does not eat clean at all. She didn't even have a salad or raw veggies. Next time I'll volunteer to help cook.

The sock hop was so much fun. We had the girl and boy scouts plus the basketball team and other people who I did not know. Some were dressed in 50s cloths, such as leather jackets, jeans, bobby socks. We raise about $67. They are already planning next year's Black History Month dance (hoe-down). They...not me. Maybe by next year I'll give in and change my mind.

My w/o today will be 30min Tracey's Kickboxing and S&H chest and back. I'll be glad when my weight magnets come.

b-?
s-crackers and cheese
l- veggie soup
d-beef ribs and veggies

Wow Katie you are doing 2 major things at the same time. Pace yourself. Remember when you get married and live together you will have the rest of your life to re-do the house.

Good Morning my cLEAN & tidy peeps! :)

Thanks for the heads up Robin - I got a little nervous when I first saw the title. It sounds like the sock hop was a success! Are you tired today? Good workout plans. I ate too much yesterday too.

Katie, I did the cyber workout too. I changed my original plans and did Hi/Lo Extreme. I agree with Robin, pace yourself; it will all come together. :)

Hi everyone else - I have to get ready for church. I'll check in later.

Hope you enjoy your day. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi ladies,

Quick check in for me.

First I have a cold and it sucks. x(

My workout today was HISM 2 1-5 and stretch max 3. My legs were so tight from yesterday. Yesterday I did butts and gutts standing and slo-mo tris, biceps and shoulders, clean max, laundry max, grocery max.

Today is DD's bday party at the Y. We are having a swimming party her bday was last month but this was the first time I get.

Menu-
b-2 nutrigrain waffles and choc milk
s-3 slices of bacon and a bite of scrambled egg.

Hope everyone has a great day. I will try to get back later and chat more.

Jenn

gooooood afternoon!

We are on our way home, tons of snow & blowing, can hardly see, 2 hrs. behind schedule, kids are tired, the DVDs we rented for the kids are super scratched up and won't play correctly.

BUT!

we are happy, we are healthy, safe and warm!

I'll echo Katie's earlier post and say that eating has been 1/2 clean, 1/2 bad. Looking forward to getting home and back on schedule.

Katie - Hope you have a good day - don't stress too much!

Robin, Sounds like you've had a fun, calorie-laden weekend too! Wanna get back on track with me??? Your workout today will definetly help.

Shirl, You have the teddy bear picnic today don't you?

Jenn, Sorry you don't feel well! Busy weekend for ya! Hope DD has fun at her party.

A big, freezing hello to Steph & Colleen!

Not sure if I'll workout tonight. At the rate we're driving it'll be pretty late before we get home/unpacked/settled. And I really wanted to workout - wah!

See you gals later!

Hello clean peeps

i was sooo bad at the party last night, i cant even tell you. Dinner was just salad and a spoon of mashed potatoes. But i hit the dessert table. I was out of control i think, it was all litle one bite sweets, brownies, date squares, tarts, cakes, i dont even know how many i had...tons!!

Jenn, sorry you have a cold, that does suck!

Shirl, we dont have Edy's here, sounds yummy, i'm in punish myself mode today, so none for me :( I've been veggie my whole life, since age 10

Robin, sounds like it was a great party :)

Katie, i'm going over to the OD forum, damn challenges.

I feel so bad about last night, today i walked for over an hour in the freezing cold, and did classical stretch (my rest day) eating is on track, but i'm almost depressed over it.
Gonna take a nap,
BBL
Steph

Steph, Sounds like we've all pretty much BOMBED this weekend in the eating department! Once you get started it's hard to stop sometimes. Edy's is also sold under the Dreyer's label. Their slow-churned ice cream is actually not that bad of a cheat. They have this "loaded" kind that is so good. Loaded with cookie dough or brownies or pb cups..... ugh, I want some now.

Send me some VIBES!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting here in the truck thinking *I AM* going to workout tonight. If I remember correctly Shirl had me scheduled for SS UB premix. I'm gonna do it!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.