~~~~Clean & Tidy Hot Day~~~~~

Hey I think I have "Spring Fever" b/c I have not w/o in 3 days
:eek: . I guess I have too much on my mind and I'm not sleeping well.

Menu so far
b-oatmeal
s-nuts
l-?

Shelley why do you have to cancel RT?

It'e been pretty hot here too. Only about 80 today though!:)

How's work going Robin? Kids enjoying vacation?

We have errands this AM, home for lunch, then a nap. We'll be in til we go meet some friends for lunch. They have FIVE KIDS so we'll be quite a scene!

b - cereal, banana
l - egg bake w/ mushrooms, fruit
d - grilled chicken salad
not sure on snacks.

WO - not sure either. Probably some cardio.

Colleen, What on earth is tomato pie?!
Robin, Ditto on the workouts. I've been doing them but they def. wouldn't qualify as high-intesnsity!

Good morning Robin and all to follow!

Today is supposed to be the last day of our heat wave here, with some nasty thunderstorms this evening.

Workout was Kick Max Cardio Leg Blast -- a good one!! I am sore from LIC UB yesterday -- I think it's that back work with the band, which I LOVE!

Food will be weird again today, so I'm not even going to bother...

Katie, It's not quite been 100 here - yuck! 90's though. today is the start of our cooling off. You're prob. getting the storms we just had. They were awful. Lots of questionable tornados. A lady about 5 min. away from us was outside watching it and the wind threw a trailer into her and she died. Great WO's - I love the band work too!

Hot and tidy is right!

Hi everyone,

Its crazy hot here in Toronto as well, and we had quite a night of thunderstorms as well.

Robin, maybe its the heat making you feel like taking it easy. Menu looks great though :)

Katie, i've never done the kickmax leg mix, i love the leg drills though, maybe i should dig those out this week too.

Kate, 5 kids! Boys and girls? That does make for a crazy lunch. I feel like that at work, but its adults :)

Hi to Colleen (tomato pie what?), Shirl, Jenn and Shelley

Today, PUB/Barr i think
Menu:
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/almonds/pp
l: veg soup, carrots, hummus, apple
s: cc/sprouted flax, coconut, almond butter
d: stir fry, lentils, yogurt
BBL
Steph

Steph, they have 3 boys then along came a surprise pregnancy - twin girls! They have my crib - I hope when I get it back that it's in good shape. When you combine Bar with your other weighted work do you do all of it or just what applies to the muscle you just worked? Hope you have a good day today - you deserve it!

Morning chicas~

Robin - it's a hot one here too, but I think it's supposed to cool off today and we're going to kick the humidity to the curb - YAY~! I may have to cancel RT because my washer died on the weekend and my SO informed me that he might not have a job soon. But I played around with finances last night, and if my washer is easily and cheaply fixable, I think I can still swing it.

Katie - I've never done KM leg blast either. I'll have to try that one. I like band work too, but it's EVIL!

Kate - yikes! Five kids! I can't even imagine! That's really scary about that lady who was killed!

Steph - did that thunder keep you awake all night like it did me? You really put together some weird cc combos:p

Well, my dinner last night was stellar - a bowl of cereal and two graham crackers with pb. Whoo hoo.... go me.

Today I'll try to be better:

B - usual
S - diced apple, raisins, sc oats
L - salad with homemade bean burger (no bun)
S - cc and strawberries
D - veggie quesadilla on ww flax tortilla

Workout will be a five mile run.

Off to check out yesterday's stuff and see what I missed.

Hey ladies don't eat the tomatoes b/c it will make you sick (Salmonella). http://money.aol.com/news/articles/...09990001?icid=100214839x1203808263x1200142766

Last year it was the spinach and now this.

Great 2 day w/o Katie.

I hope i get the storms that you got Kate, as long as it cool it down.

OMG Kate that's a freak accident (trailor).What are the chances of that happening.

Sorry about the bad news concerning SO layoffs Shelley.

My DD is graduating Monday 16th and my DS is graduating Friday 20th.
I may take them to Splish Splast water park that weekend.

Hi Everyone!

Tomato pie is a pizza crust with tomato sauce herbs and grated parm cheese. It is a tasty alternative to pizza.

Robin, the water park sounds great this weekend! Have fun!
Shelley, sorry about all the bad news. Glad you can get your washer fixed inexpensively.
Kate, I hope the storms aren't too bad tonight. It took us 24 hours to recover from last weeks storms.
Katie, KM Leg Drills is not one of my favorites.
Hi Shirl & Jenn!

w/o was LoMax Combos 3-7 LIC Abs
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: mixed nuts
l: grilled chicken salad, larabar, cantaloupe
s: strawberries & yogurt, cauliflower
d: chicken kabobs if it is not raining

Colleen

Hi cLEAN & tidy peeps!

Our computer is fixed! WOO HOO! We're having very bad thunderstorms and tornado like winds. In fact there is a tornado watch. The kids and I were at the dentist and the power went out twice. The stormed cleared up long enough to finish the appts.

I'm going to workout shortly - TT circuit A and Strike Zone.

menu
b-shredded wheat, banana and ff milk
s-apple
l-sweet potato and a little too much lowfat cheddar cheese
s-ezekiel bread & nat pb
d-turkey burgers, large salad
s-yogurt

Shelley, I hope you're able to go on the RT and that SO won't be laid off.

Robin, Your plans to go to the Splish Splash park sound fun! Thanks for the link about the tomatoes.

Steph, We had bad thunderstorms last night too. My puppy had to do his duty at 2:00am. I think he was curious about the storm.

Katie, Great job with the workouts.

Kate, That is a freak accident. How are you feeling?

Hi Colleen and Jenn!

I need to read the posts for the past couple days to catch up with everyone.

Hope everyone has a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

boooooooooooooo!!! I just lost a post!

Shelley - Have fun on your run. Hope all works out fo ryou to come to RT.

Robin, Can I come too!?

Colleen, I HATE the last combo of Lowmax - it hurts my hip. I usually skip it! shhhh!! T.pie sounds super good! Kinda scared me at first! LOL!

Shirl, Hope you guys keep safe! Thanks for asking how I'm feeling - Pretty good. THat wierd muscle pain comes and goes. I notice if I'm doing a lot of standing it seems to be more apparent. Workouts don't seem to make it worse thank goodness. At least I hope they don't!

Errands all AM, chores this afternoon.
We'll leave soon for dinner. Outback - I'll get a steak and grilled veggies. I WILL NOT EAT ANY BLOOMIN' ONION! (repeat, repeat)

My eating has been HORRENDOUS today. Downright AWFUL.

I am going to the store tomorrow and will get better food. I WILL do better, I promise!

Hi ladies,

Katie your not alone my eating has been not good either. Went to the diner for brunch, sausage and homefries.x( Then ate some cookies and two of DD's chicken fries from BK.

Very hot here today. I got in the car at one point and the therometer said 117 degrees. :eek:

Did strikezone again this morning. It was fun still can't do spiderwebs. I can do half of one.

Robin have fun at the waterpark. Sounds awesome.
Colleen tomato pie sounds yummy. Did you do StrikeZone?
Shirl what are your thoughts on StrikeZone?
Kate hope you had a great day. I went with my sister today to the lab for her glucose test. Enjoy Outback.
Hi Steph and Shelley!!

Jenn

Katie & Jenn, Sorry for the bad eats!

Jenn, Diners are the best/worst! 117 - yowza! Glad you're enjoying SZ - mine shipped today. I am sooooo thankful I don't have to do the glucose test!!!

Dinner out was nice - noisy/chaotic with 7 kids, but nice. Then we went to a park for a couple hours. Home now and TIRED. My belly hurts so skipping my WO. I'm bummed about that part.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.