~~~~CHALLENGERS THURSDAY~~~~

Hi ladies,

My head is still quite fragile, so no workout today. I havn't had a migrane like this for a long time! So annoying! I got a ride in though, Molly (8yr daughter) and I saddled up our boys and went riding together. It was nice, looked funny, my great big fella and being followed by this tiny shetland! Cute as! Molly had the day off school, school closure day, today and tomorrow.

Elaine - O.K. now I need a little bit of interpretation : you ate an apple with no NPB, what is NPB? What is a Kashi go lean crunch? And finally, are you seriously telling me you ate vegie quiche for breakfast?

Roxie - Did you get an answer on why you having heart problems the other day? Its scary stuff having EKG things.

Funny funny, Andrea story for you all. (a few years ago now). Woke up in the middle of the night with chest pain. Never had chest pain in MY LIFE!! Woke my hubby up, "i think I'm having a heart attack." He says, " Go back to sleep, it happens to me all the time its just muscle soreness."

I say, "No No No, I NEVER have chest pain. It never Happens to me!"

So, one oclock in the morning, I make him take me to the Emergency Department. There I meet my very own version of Dr. mcDreamy. Young woman presenting with chest pain, gets everyone in the emergency dept very excited! People around me, poking prodding asking questions! I have to bare my chest to Dr. McDreamy, he puts on the heart monitors, EKG - nothing totally normal. Turns out i had over done it at the gym the previous day!!!:eek: :7 Go home take a panadol. Oh my God! I was sooo embaressed. :)

Not Roxie, that I am in no way making light of whats happening with you, just sharing one of my stories with you all.

Have a great day :)
Andrea

Good Morning Challengers!

How is everyone? Fri is almost here but that doesn't mean much to me b/c I am working this weekend! Blah! LOL

Todays workout is suppose to be Kenpox but after hearing that it isn't very tough, Im kinda on the fence about even trying it? I don't want to waste an hour of my day! So i will figure that out at some point. Also, if it clears up DS and I will be going for a run today.
I squeezed in 40 mins of yoga last night and i did a run yesterday afternoon. 6 miles in 51:41 sec...thats my fastest time yet.

Andrea** Hope you are feeling better! Those migraines are nasty!

Have a good day everyone! I will BBL!
Lori:)

Andrea-FUNNY STORY,lol! Love it! SO,what did this mr.mcdreamy look like;-){(

Lori-Congrats on your run yesterday! Great time! Enjoy your workout today!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Today is a dogwalk,PW on the TM,then GS shoulders,back and biceps! Can't wait to do this one...im looking forward to the burn}( ialso need to do a core workout!

I had trouble yesterday evening with some crap foodx( I was doing great until supper then all hell broke loose and i ate just too much. Kinda had too many WWer pts(lol) but im back on it today:) Im not gonna bet myself up about it but just move on!Whats done is done (thats why im doing two cardio's today;-))

Good Morning,

Last nite I did the leg blast from butts and guts thought I was going to have DOMS but don't. Tonite is MM upper body.

Andrea-if it was just the chest pain I wouldn't have worried it was the fluttering the day before that bugged me. I have an appointment with a cardiologist next week. I have just cut back on the caffine and now I have a headache. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Lori-no matter which workout you choose I'm sure you can make it tough. Have a good day.

Amelia-we all have those evening munchie problems, I am making a real effort not to go to the chips. We have been eating supper later than I like so its a little easier not to munch.

Have a good day everyone.

Hello Challengers!

My workout this morning was The Kettlebell Way with Anthony and Beth Chamberlain. I really liked it. I teach TK this evening. Oh, Marcia, if you ever check this thread, how did your cert go?

Andrea, Love the ER story. Sorry about the migraine. I bet you and your DD looked adorable.

Lori, How'd you like legs & back? Turbo Kick is the club version of Turbo Jam. Chalene Johnson decided to take Turbo Kick to the masses and developed Turbo Jam. TK has been around for about 11 years and it is so much fun! I should be getting Round 33 very soon; can't wait. :)

Amelia, Good attitude about the food. How'd the double cardio go?

Roxie, I hope you're feeling better and you don't have anymore episodes.

Elaine, What's on tap for today?

Hi Jean and Andrea!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Challengers,

Boy going into work really puts a damper on me being able to check in early.

Andrea: LOL!! loved your ER story. NPB=natural peanutbutter
Kashi go lean crunch is a healthy clean cereal. Yes I did eat veggie quiche for breakfast. I made them from the recipe that Gail(banslug) posted a while back. They are mini. You make them in a cup cake pan.
I can post the recipe if you would like it.

Lori: I hear you on working the weekends. I worked last weekend. I work every Friday evening. Blah! is right!

Roxie: I have not done the leg blast from that one yet. It looks tough.

Ameila: You just jump right back up on that wagon!:7

Shirl: Today I did LIC abs twice, and CC#2 on my rebounder and high step. Then I did LIC stretch. My heart rate really stays up there with CC#2.

Eats:

1. oatmeal,agave syrup, and 4 veg. quiche
2.salsa chicken,flatout mini bread,salad no dressing
3.almonds,cottage cheese,0.5 banan,0.25C kashi go lean
4.not sure yet
5.yogurt and soy protein powder

Hi to AndreaH, Becca and Jean!

Elaine

hey girls,just skipping by to report my workout!:) i did GS shoulders,back and biceps and a 45minute pw with ankle weights and 3lb handweights! A nice sweatfest:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.