~~~~Challengers Saturday 3rd May~~~~

idream

Cathlete
Morning everyone,

Have a great Saturday.

Todays workout was some tae bo again. Just because I needed to do some cardio but nothing too strenuous. This evening I completed yoga.

Becca - Good luck today!! congadts on getting in the Road Trip.

Elaine - hopefully the weekend will slow down things for you and give you a chance to take a breath. Good eating!

Jean - Thanks for the weighted vest idea! I hadn't thought of that.

Shirl - what yoga are you doing? Is yoga supposed to be strenuos or relaxing.

Amelia - Hows things today?

Roxie - Hows the workouts going? Still doing Debbies rotation?

Hello to anyone who checks in after this. hopefully you'll all have a great Saturday.

Andrea

Good Morning Andrea and everybody that follows!

Andrea-got any plans for today? nothing going on here,probably get some laundry in and i will more than likey workout later today. Great job on your workout!

It looks like i will have to workout today. I kinda told my sister that i would babysit for her tommorrow(10-6)so she could have a break,so that means that i would need to workout today...but im tired! Maybe i will later? I need to do UB and a 30min cardio???

And ive got to stick to my guns for a couple of days and get in some good,clean eating! Ive been to my sisters twice last week and kinda strayed from healthy eating.

bbl

Good Morning,

Today is another scheduled off day for me which is fine oldest DD and her DH and youngest DD and her new BF that we haven't met yet are all coming over for supper for DH's b-day, so I will be cleaning house today and baking. I have 3 floors to drag the vaccum up and down so as you can see that is a workout.
For all of you that asked about the dog she is hanging in there I don't know how her eyesight gets worse everyday along with her other problems. I don't mean for this to sound cruel but we just don't want to rack up a huge vet bill she is aging.

Amelia-don't beat yourself up over eating you have had a busy week. and if you don't feel like exercising today then just rest and regroup tomarrow.

Andrea-hope you had a good day, I haven't started Debbies rotation yet still doing cathes june of 06 rotation. That is my next one.

Have a good weekend everyone. My mini challenge for next week is to continue eating right and exercising everday. DH is going out of town this should be easy.

Good morning all!

Well, I finished the 4 miler. I wasn't last and I completed it in 45:10. I am just glad I was able to make it to the finish line. The route went right by my house and I thought about just going home and calling it quits, but I made it. :) Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Andrea, I hope you enjoyed your WO.

Amelia, how are your sister and the baby doing? It's nice of you to give her a break. I am sure that she will appreciate it.

Roxie, poor little puppy. :( I know what you mean about the huge vet bill, seems kind of wasteful if he won't make it anyway. We had a Great Dane who got very ill and we even had him on a ventilator trying to save him (no, I am not kidding, but we drew the line at CPR.) Racked up $3500 in vet bills and he still died. He was only 14 months and we felt like we had to make the effort. He had a twisted lung.

I am calling my race this morning my WO for the day. Now I think I am heading to bed to take a nice long nap.

Have a great day, all!

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! I Did an UB workout kinda my own thing...3sets of twelve...it took over an hour so thats good enough for today:)I went heavier on a couple of them too! I plan on doing a 40min Cardio tommorrow after the baby leaves!

I forgot to mention that today is my sons birthday:) He's Three today:) Where did the years go,my goodness! I guess its time to start potty training himx( should of done it alreadyx(;-)

Becca-YOU GO BECCA:) Nice job,high fives!!!! Yes,that is a good workout! Enjoy your nap! My sister is doing fine,going through that baby blues but everyday she is a little bit better:)

Roxie-Have a wonderful day!:)I will try not to beat myself up about eating a little pc of something every now and then;-) thanks:)

Everybody have a wonderful day:)

WELL DONE BECCA!!! Hope your nap was refreshing! I hope your family were out the front of the house cheering you on as you went past:)

Amelia that was a great workout! Happy Birthday Mr 3! Try not to put too much pressure on yourself at this time re your eating.

I've slept in today! It has been nice but now, my schedules all over the shop. Even though its the weekend I've still got things to get done!

Andrea

Congrats Becca!!

Roxie: have a great night with you DDs and significant others.

Amelia: Great WO.

Andrea: I hope you enjoyed your sleep in.

No workout for me. Today was Earth Day at the company my DH works for. It was dirty,wet and cold, but it felt good to clean the earth. We do this every year with our sons. We hope it teaches them to be kind to the planet we live on.

My eating is still on track. I did eat a half of a tuna wrap that I know had real mayo on it, but I didn't use any dressing for my salad.

Hi to anyone I may have missed.

Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.