~~~~Challengers~~~~ Tuesday 4/22/08

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hello everyone. This morning I couldn't sleep so I went ahead and got up and started my work out. I did S&H chest, bi's & tri's. Now that I'm done, I feel I could go back to bed. Too bad I have to get ready work. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Morning,

On tap for tonite is upper body and abs from the basic step dvd plus TM for 30min. This rotation is a little easier than the ones I have been doing, but it incorporates the high step later on. How do you girls decide which workout you are going to do? Do you just wakeup and say I feel like doing this or are you following a rotation? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to fiqure out what to do.

Jean-don't you hate it when you can't sleep? I have a hard time after DH goes to work lucky for me the route he is running this week doesn't start until 3:00 so I get more sleep.

Off to smooze the Dr. office today for mastectomy products, my boss and I are taking them Famous Daves. Have a good day everyone.

Hi Roxie and Jean and everyone else,

My eating over the weekend was horrible. But this is a new day and I am challenging myself to lose 5 lbs by Memorial day. I told my husband and I hope that will motivate me more.

Yesterday I did 4DS HIS and Lis abs. This morning I did 4DS legs and calves and shoulders, then the floor work from L&G and C&W stretch.

Jean I hate it when I can not sleep.

Roxie I make up a rotation and follow it. I find I stay more
committed this way.

Okay, off to the skateboard park with my two boys. Wish me luck. I get nervous watching them.:)

Elaine

Good morning Jean, Roxie, and Elaine - and all who stop in later. I got up this morning and did LowMax Intervals 1-4. It was a good WO and just about the right length for me at this point. I'll do the remaining interval premix later in the week, I think.

Jean, sorry about the sleep issues. DH has been having a lot of that lately.

Elaine, just dust yourself off and try again. As long as we keep trying it's OK. It's when you quit that you get in trouble :)

Roxie, sometimes I do a pubslished rotation and sometimes I don't. What I try to do is to get 3 cardio WO, 1 UB and 1 LB in any given week (Core is squeezed in there somewhere too - at least twice). I'll usually do a step WO on M and F, a kickbox WO or elliptical on W, and the weight work on T and Th. I usually try to get one other WO in on the WE too. That one may be cardio OR weights, whatever I feel like although if I do weights I try to make it a full body WO (like Muscle Endurance). Hope that helps.

I'm just swamped at work right now so I'd better scoot and get after it. I will try to cbl but no promises. Have a great day everyone!

Hello all!

I thought I checked in yesterday, but it must not have gone through.x( Yesterday, I had MIC on my rotation and I don't have that, so I attempted to create my own. I did WU from Step Blast, hi/lo from SJP and the first 1.5 combos from SB. I was a mess! Today I did B&G timesaver premix. My butt is feeling good and sore.

Andrea, I like that LoMax premix too. I haven't tackled the whole thing yet. Maybe someday!

Jean, good for you for getting your WO in! I hope that you are able to get some good sleep tonight.

Roxie, I typically follow a rotation. I am now doing the April '08 rotation that Cathe posted. It is a toughie! I think if I just picked my own WO's I would pick not to do them! LOL! I like knowing what's coming next.

Elaine, my ulcer just grew when you mentioned the skateboard park and boys. UGH! I hope it went well for you and them! I think your Memorial Day goal is great! I know that you can do it!!!!

Hello to anyone else who may check in today! It is a beautiful spring day here! Have a great Tuesday!

Becca, GFY doing B&G. I can't say I'm in love w/ that one - every time I do it I get so sore that I can't do much of anything for 2-3 days. Probably means I should stick with it but it's hard when it REALLY hurts!

I tried the other premix on LoMax awhile back and it was a DISASTER. I was tired that day and just klutzy. Haven't tried it since. I found today that the choreography is really similar to 4DS LIS so it wasn't so intimidating. Hopefully I'll still think that when I do the other premix later this week :D

I'm procrastinating. My day has not gone anything like I planned. All kinds of wrenches thrown in everywhere today. Guess I'd better get back at it. Talk you you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.