~~~~ clean & tidy FINALLY FRIDAY ~~~~

Happy Friday to Kate, etc! I am soooooo glad it's Friday! Nothing major planned this weekend, which is just the way I like it.

File review is something we do at my office about once every three months where we pull every active file and look it over from top to bottom to make sure everything is right. I carry a bigger caseload than anyone in my office by far, so it is very stressful for me but it is also nice to get caught up and feel like you are on top of things -- at least for awhile! I did not get nearly enough done yesterday so I really need to hit it hard today.

Our office is closing a bit early today also because we have a new Judge being sworn in. So our office is closing at 4 pm so we can all leave and go to the ceremony, kinda cool.

I better get my butt on the treadmill...

Katie, Have a great treadmilling! I don't know how you TMers do it!:)
Nice to have a shorter work day! Good for you! File review sounds pretty nasty tho!:eek:

Just did CS Legs & Butt.
I'm going to really buckle down with eats. Havent been doing too badly but little nibles here and there are adding up....I can feel it.
Looking forward to getting back to lifting.

I can hear Chubbs waking up....off to feed her!

Angie, I hope you're feeing okay and just busy with the girls!
Morris, I hope you're feeling okay and busy with your boys!

Kate, I think it's hilarious that you call her Chubbs! Yes, the shorter work day is nice, and file review is definitely nasty! But it's so nice once it's done

Run was good, but short. Stressful work day = oversleeping :eek:

Not totally sure on eats today -- but I feel motivated!

I'll be back at lunch, hopefully....

Happy Friday!!

Never got my workout in yesterday. Gotta double up again-or skip the second back/tri workout I was trying to squeeze in. My guy friend asked about having a playdate today, but after babysitting til 5 and them not leaving til 6, combined with Milla not feeling well last night, I'm beat today. We have to go to a funeral for Darrin's great-aunt, too. I want to be selfish and say no. I know it'll cut into my workout time-which I don't want either. Sigh.

Katie, hope you get all your work done! Have a good run:)

Kate, you were up for the morning before 5 am?! Speaking of buckling down-I had cake for dinner:( Gotta tighten up this diet asap.

Morning to all!

bbiab...

Kate you are not taking Mufasa on vaca with you?;)

Katie are you still stressed and I hope you get extra sleep this weekend

Colleen I'm ordering my verssa grips today.:D Plus if my check clears today I'm going to run out and buy those 30# dBs or extra 10# plates for my DBs bar handle (one DB bar can hold up to 60# but I won't need all of that). Nice pic. I need to take of real pic of myself too.

Klaudia you usually w/o on a regular bases so it's ok to skip and go to the funeral. I know that you were happy when those kids finally left. I baby sit after school with my three cousins (Tracey's kids) and boy when they are finally picked up I can then relax.

Enough chatting off to do my w/o. Step machine for 45 mins.

So I told my friend we'd reschedule. That way I can workout, clean up and go to the funeral later this afternoon. Oh, and MSU is playing at noon-gotta watch! And I realized next week is my recovery week so I can sneak in my missed back/tri workout Monday or Tuesday:) Feeling much better about things.

Robin, you have no idea! I had such a headache after they left-I'm not used to boys-he was playing with these super loud trucks and jumping around all over the place-sounded like the house was coming down! But, I need to suck it up-we could really use the extra money. Hopefully it'll be easier in the summer when they can play outside.

Angie went to get her sister at the airport-saw it on FB:)

katie, good job on your wo! a shorter one still counts!:)
keep me motivated w/ clean eats today!!!

robin, have a great wo! did your kb come?
i wonder why they wouldnt let muf on the train!?:p
your presence will mean a lot to t's kids!

klaudia, i rarely babysit other kids....my nerves cant take it!!!:eek:
cake for dinner.....sounds good, feels bad! g's family bday party is sunday....i need major vibes saturday night while i decorate it. i love to do their cakes for them but part of me wants to get bakery cake so i cant eat it while i make it!
sorry abt the funeral...
good for ou saying no....i have a hard time w/ that
re your thread in od..........g has a friend who brings a lunchabl to school EVERY STINKIN DAY! the girl and her mom live w/ the grandma....grandmas a big girl....mamas no small fry either... poor kid is doomed....

kiddos off to school....me & j now
hoping to do some ellip while she naps but i got cs in early so no worries if it doesnt happen.

going to my moms for stepdads bday tonight. pizza. cake. grrrrr i dont want to eat it. i hate birthdays!:p if i take veggies/fruit they think i have an eating disorder:rolleyes:. actually - they do!! they eat too much!:eek:

Katie, I hope today is better than yesterday for you.

Colleen, great pic! I did not picture you as a blond for some reason.

Kate, have fun tonight! Just have a small piece of cake so they don't bug you. Or take a big piece and don't eat it all.

Klaudia, Go Spartans! Jim and I were talking about this last night, debating if they'll get a #1 seed. I think it's almost better to be a #2 or #3 since the other teams aren't gunning for you as much. But, as a #1 you play a weaker schedule. So, we'll see. It would be nice for them to win the Big Ten Tournament, wouldn't it?

Robin, how was stepping? And I'm glad to hear you're getting more weights. It inspires me!

Angie, have fun with your sister!

Morris, how are you feeling today? I hope you're getting better.

Things went from bad to worse for me yesterday. I left work at noon and came home and went to bed. My whole midsection just hurt. It was painful to bend over and everything. I wondered if it was food poisoning, but Jim says I would have a fever if I had that. I don't know. I was going to get up and work out today, but I'm still a little sore and kind of tired. I slept well last night, though, and feel much better than yesterday. I'm going to tap tonight, so I guess I'll have to count that as my work out. If I feel good tomorrow morning, I'll do something.

Okay, enough from me! I hope everybody has a good day.

anne

Ha! I hear you on the birthday parties! You should see what Yugo parties look like-huge dessert tables laden with all kinds of cookies, pastries, cakes, etc. And they don't have dessert plates-they use dinner plates! And the lines! It looks like a herd of cattle when the table opens! If I get fruit, I get teased. Whatev.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't want to go to the funeral. I didn't want the playdate.

Kate, there's a book titled I Hate Other People's Kids. That's how I feel when I babysit sometimes. I know mine aren't angels by any stretch, but some kids. The way the boys were talking to their mom shocked me! And the boys tell each other to "shut up" or "I hate you!" Not gonna happen here-let me tell you! As for the food-well you saw my feelings on that. And it's not like she's uneducated-she knows enough to tell me not to look cause she knows it's bad!

Anne, feel better! Milla felt yucky last night, too. No dinner and she was asleep by 7! She's fine today, thank goodness. I think with all the losses by higher ranked teams, State has a good shot of being a #1 seed. I'm torn about it. Hope they can win the tourney:)

Need to go clean before I get sucked in some more!

bbl...

I can't believe how late it is already. This morning has flown by but I got up late so that may be another reason. I did Back and Bi's followed by 4DS KB. I was going to do abs but I figured they got enough stablizing me during back and bi's and then during kb. We are heading to the beach for St. Patty's day which means bar food all weekend. I can handle about 1 iceberg salad a week so hopefully I can find other healthy things to eat.

Anne, I am actually a redhead - I look very Irish. I hope you are feeling better. Stomach things are the worse.
Klaudia, you are a saint for watching other kids. You should set some ground rules so you don't lose your mind.
Kate, birthday parties - fun! You are so sweet to make cakes for your kids. My mom always made me a heart shaped cake since my birthday was Valentine's Day.
Robin, I was thinking about getting 35 # dumbbells but I don't have room in the budget. Maybe next paycheck.
Katie, Yeah on getting out of work early. Your lucky to have a file review day - I wish I had that.
Morris, hope you are feeling better.

GTG and pack!

got 30 min steady state on the elllip. felt good!

klaudia, i knew you meant the playdate....sorry if i worded that funny!:eek:
can i come to the next party???:p

colleen, the beach!!!! im jealous!:) hope you have a goodtime!
great wo woman! your ub is gonna be fried!:cool:

anne, sorry about the bug!! i hate that! hope you continue to improve!

my mom told me today on the phone "youd better not lose anymore weight --- you'll look anorexic!" whatever!!! now, i know im not fat but i am a far cry from an anorexic!!

oh, mooooorrrrissssss! where you be at woman?!

i'm here i'm here!! much better actually, but i spent too much time on the tm this am so no checking in. got my 10 miles in, which was necessary after 2:eek:rest days!!

anne, so sorry you feel bad. i had the vomit, the other, and the pain for a good 36 hres. the pain was still bad last night and i did not sleep, but it is fine now, feel better soon.

colleen, love your avtar - you are just as i pictured you. lol at the irish - that is my finn, though he is fair, not red.

klaudia, i am sorry for the funeral today. who passed? glad you could rescehd playdate for when it is more fun.

katie, ope you slog thru paperwork quick. great job on the tm.

kate, 2 wo's today? yeah you! and i bet you look very skinny, but you probably look int he mirror and zero in on 1 spot? have fun baking this weekend.

robin, i need 30lb dumbbells too and some plate mates. add it to my list, right?

hi angie, hope you are on the mend.

well, i am mad i missed so much wo time, but i truly did not eat for 24 hrs, then minimally afetr. i will just have to push myself the next few days. at least we are done with our house, now onto other stressors, like moving and finding a place to live! gotta run - bbl

morris, glad youre on the mend! i have no doubt youll have your mileage made up by saturday morning!:D
and you betcha i zero in on 1 spot - my kangaroo pouch! :mad::p
so the house is sold?! were you able to get theier offer up a little? ii cant imagine packmaxing all our stuff!! im sure youll be doing the bulk solo. wat abt work?

Quick drive by, I'll catch up on personals later. I had a productive day at work, got laundry done, had lunch with girlfriends and now I'm off to tap.

Kate, I'm making your chicken tortilla soup tomorrow, should be yummy. I'm using ground chicken instead of chicken breast, that should be okay, right?

I'll check back after dinner.

anne

im a schmuck. i had pizza. i had cake. :mad:
i do more ellip tonight.

anne, ive been thinking the breasts are a bit dry...let me know how the ground turns out....

kate, give yourself a break! but i know what you mean.... as for pack maxing, not sure how it will work yet. we got their offer up to what we needed for the house, but we have to be out may 21st - earlier than we hoped. ah well, cannot win everything.

anne, hope you are feeling better?

colleen, what beackh are you going to?

ladies, i have been so clean today, i feel great. nice haddock, veggie, and 1/2 swt potato dinner. bed soon, and a long run in the am., i did a killer core wo, so i am already feeling doms - so weird, but great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.