~~~~~Weight Watchers~~~~

punka274

Cathlete
Morning WWer gals!

*puts hand on hips*Ha Ha,lori,beat'cha here today;-) !

I hope everybody is having a lovely day! I have Imax2 on my schedule today,and can't wait! My arms are still soar from saturdays workout,wow! So,whats everybody up to today!

bbl!

Hey! You did beat me here! But not b/c I wasn't up. I have been up for 3 hours already but kind of got involved with something else.

Im suppose to be doing GS C&T and then cardio but Im in the mood to do something else and I don't know what:) I think I ate to much yesterday so I need to get a good workout in...although I did run 8 miles yesterday and I think I would have to eat an awful lot to do damage. I did stay away from the scale today though. I think I will weigh again on Wed.

Ill be back when Im done my workout.
Lori:)

good mornin'... i hope everyone had a great momys day... i decided to stay off the boards yesterday but i am doing ok. ihad breakfast with my family and then a day of shopping and then dinner with my friends, all in all a good day! my dh bought me one of those stepping stones for my garden in honor of my mom so i feel good seeing it everytime i step outside.:) i had such an amazing run this weekend. i was doing up hill sprints for 1 hrs and according to my hr monitor i burned 746 calories:eek: (so what i was the color purple with my blue eyes it went well:) :) :) ) today is another run as i am gearing up for my p90x on wednesay. i am also going to dive into more paperwork so i will be back

amelia:you are soo funny...i hope you have a great day today

lori:eek:ver eating is an understatement for me...lets just say bacon, sausage, french toast, cannollis, cookies and cheesburger. i am thinkin 2 hr run:) :)

belinda:how was your day??

kim, marcia, nancy and cheryl...good morning lovlies!!!i hope you all had a great mothers day and a happy monday!!!

bbl

Good morning Everybody!!!

I was a late poster yesterday so I did catch up with you all!!! Sounds like everyone was enjoying their Mother's Day!! I had a good one too!

I didn't workout until 8 pm but it was a good one. My lower body is really sore today but I can still walk. I was actually hoping that I couldn't - a good reason to stay home today, lol!!!

Upperbody on tap today although I'm not sure what. I would love to go for a walk today too. It's just so nice out!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Nancy :) :)

Im done! Sooooooooooooo not in the mood to workout! But its over with. While I was working out my running partner was phoning. I bet she wants to go for a run tonight when she gets off of work. We will see. I haven't ran outside in forever but should start soon. I love the tan I get when I run outside in the summer monthes.

Oh...I did DM. Almost forgot:) I did it down in DH's room again, hoping that the music would make me want to workout but it didn't. I suffered through it though. I think I am going to take a nap this afternoon when DS goes down. The other thing about working out downstairs is that the floor is really slippery. So lunges and push ups ar really hard b/c my feet keep slipping out from in under me.

Mary, its nice to hear you had a good mothers day. I think I ate my points and my activity points yesterday but I had 13 AP! I didn't do a whole lot but I got a nice jacket and pants from DH and my MIL gave me a running coat :) and a scratch ticket in my card and I won $50:eek:

Nancy, what workout did you do last night? Sounds like a tough one!

Well...yesterday DD ordered flowers from the flower shop all by herself! She called the flower shop, which was closed but the line in connected to the owners home ( i guess in case of funerals) anyway, she told her she wanted some flowers for her mom and she would pay with them with her bank card! The lady told her that they didn't have debit at the door but she could pay for them on Monday! Sure enough, I had a delivery of flowers yesterday. And I don't think they were doing deliveries yesterday, I think it was b/c I child called that she did it:) We know her so thats probably why she said we could pay for them today. I couldn't beleive that she looked up the phone number in the book all by herself and that she is actually parting with her money. She hates spending money unless its for herself.LOL

Off to get a shower.
Lori

Hey Lori -

I did Pyramid Lower Body (the whole thing!) and the leg conditioning drills from Kick Max (some of them). It was a good workout and I feel worked out today.

That's really nice about your daughter ordering flowers. It makes us feel appreciated, right? How's your daughter with the new baby? I guess she was the baby for a long time so I wonder how it feels to be the "grown up" sister now.

Did you really say it was 9 degrees the other day? I was hoping for a typo!!!

Nancy

Hi ladies,

my moms DH passed away last night! I was on the phone all night long! I Not sure if I fit a workout in today!

Belinda

Hi, everyone!

Amelia, you are too funny! Enjoy your workout.

Lori, you are too funny as well!! I love your description of DM this morning, and hats off for soldiering through. I love your commitment.

Nancy, Mary - I also ate way too much yesterday. Can't even think about it.

Belinda!!!!! I am so sorry to hear this. Was it a sudden thing? You may have mentioned him I'm thinking but at the moment I'm blanking out. I just hurt for you, girl!

This morning I did MIC. Yayy! Loved it. Just right. Gearing up for the big P90X launch tomorrow a.m. .....

Have a wonderful Monday, everyone!

Cheryl

belinda((((hugs to you and mom))))) how are you? was he sick? what a day it must have been for you. i am soooo sorry. please keep me posted

nancy:happy monday to you! i feel a connection to you because we libe so close:) enjoy yet another perfect weather day!!

cheryl:mary reporting for duty tuesday am...front and center:)

Belinda~Im so sorry,what happend? Im also sending Hugs to you and your mom! keep us posted!

Lori-sounds like you had a lovely mothers day! How sweet for your dd to send you some flowers! I would be in tears! And Becareful with those slippery floors!

Mary-Great job on your run,746 calories,WOW!And what a great Idea from your DH,I love stepping stones!

Nancy-I ate too much saturday,was pretty good sunday! Im also feeling worked out today,whew,cathe really knows what shes doing!

Cheryl-Great workout,good job!

I was wondering who started the WW thread?
And when it was started?

Today's workout was suppose to be Imax2 but the darn thing wouldn't work,my DB recorded it for me and I dunno what happened! I've previewed it so I know it on the vhs tape,I'll let my DH figure it out,LOL! so I settled for body fusion!
bbl!

i had to pop in.. i just got the call and i pick up my new puppy on sunday:) :) :) he alreay weighs 20lbs and his name is floyd. we are driving to albany to pick him up. i hope my dog likes him!!

Good evening ladies!! I did two 45 minute walks about 4.5 miles. Then when I got home I took the old bike out for a spin. I had to finish cleaning the house this morning x( so I did not get a workout in this morning. I think I will do some of my new Fluid Power by Shiva Rea tonite b/f bed.

Amelia, aren't you the early bird today!

Lori, the your daugher did was so sweet and adorable! BTW what is DM I am blanking now.

Mary, glad to hear you DH got you such a beautiful and thoughtful gift and that you had a good day.

Nancy, WOW :eek: you are really working that lower body with those workouts!

Cheryl, have fun with MIC!!

Belinda, I am so saddened to hear about you mom's DH passing. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Enjoy your eveing ladies. Tomorrow is weigh in day for me. I am not looking for 4 pounds again... 3 will do... tee,hee, tee, hee:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.