~~*~~*~~cLEAN & tidy Monday~~*~~*~~

Good Morning!

This week is going to be great for all of us! Let's put our game faces on and conquer what we need to conquer!

Check out the Blog when you get a chance. They added more pictures and info. I'm so happy for all of you who preordered. :)

I'm drinking my protein shake before my P90X Back & Bicep workout. I'll post menu etc. after that.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Katie,

The changes look fine. I forgot to post the times but I'm pretty certain BM2 upper body x2 premix is 72 min. Enjoy your recovery week. I'm starting my recovery week today too.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning, Shirl! I think you -- or someone -- asked me last week about my protein shake. I make mine with about 1 cup of partially thawed strawberries (just blend those up), then add one heaping scoop of protein, blend again, then enjoy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I just ordered Slow & Heavy and the Pyramids. I ordered from Amazon, and was able to get them both, SHIPPED, for $83. They were both on pretty good sale, then I got free shipping.

Workout today is one that I love, but have not done in a month or so -- 4DS KBX, then DM cardio drills. Wooo hooooo!!! Need to burn off that birthday cake!

No work for me today -- we get our birthday off paid (YAY!). I will be staying home to snuggle my baby today!

Check back later!

Manic Monday Morning...,It's a beautiful morning I think I'll go outside for a while (everybody sing)

Happy Birthday Girl. You should have told us you were taking the day off, I would have call in sick ;-)

Shirl what are you doing up so early? Thanks for the encouragement.

Today's w/o will be 4day LIC and core.
b-oatmeal and raisons
s-apple
l-met. soup
:9 :9 I can cook when I want to
d- left over tenderloin and steamed veggies
s-popcorn

My weight is down another 2# :) So far this month I've lost 7#
And I owe it to my clean and tidy friends, Cathe, and the stress of living in this old house ;-)

I'd ordered my Slow and Heavy too Katie. Did you decide on a rotation yet?

chat later

Next month is going to be an adventure.

Shirl, You early bird, you! Hope your workout is great!

****~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE****~~~~~~
28 years young!!!!

Robin, CONGRATS ON THE #######!
That is awesome!

MIL will be watching the girls today so I'll have a productive office day...but I'd rather be with my girls!!!!

Workout will be Imax2, after DDs go to bed tonight. I love this one.

Post menu later, when I figure it out!

KEEP IT CLEAN TODAY!
AND DRINK YOUR WATER!

Robin, I am thinking I am doing to do rotations of 3 weeks heavy, 1 week active recovery (endurance) starting next week with Slow & Heavy. I am thinking something like this...

M cardio / abs
T S&H chest and back
W cardio / abs
T S&H bis and tris
F S&H legs and extended stretch / abs
S S&H shoulders and cardio

Then I am going to do Pyramids, something like this...

M cardio
T Pyramid UB
W cardio
T PLB / abs
F cardio
S PUB

I am also going to start hammering really hard on the push ups, I wanna be able to do 20 from my toes, maybe even 25, by my wedding day. Some said that would really get my upper body cut for my wedding dress.

Have a great day everyone, check back later!

Good morning clean peeps!!
Just running out to the chiro, BBL

Katie, happy happy Birthday!!

Morning Shirl, Robin (jeez girl, that's amazing by the way) and Kate!! I'm gonna run across the street, get my back cracked, and be back in a bit!

Steph

Robin, You go girl! Congrats on 7lbs. ~ ^5 ~ happy dance! Keep it up!

Steph, Hope the back is feeling better.

Kate, I'm sure you'll get alot accomplished today.

Katie, Your rotation looks good. What about the PUB/PLB bonus combo for the last day of the rotation? Paid day off for your birthday! Enjoy!

Hi Colleen and Jenn!

My workout went well. I did ARX(ab ripperx)too. I work this afternoon and evening.

menu
s-protein shake and banana
b-ezekiel toast and pb
l-large salad & tuna
s-hummus and veggies
d-ww spaghetti w/homemade sauce,cottage cheese & Italian veggies

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, what is the PUB/PLB bonus combo? This sounds interesting...

Menu today will be...

B cereal
L apple slices, tuna, crackers
S fiber one bar, banana
D ???, maybe ravioli, need to go to the store today

I'm back!

wow, everyone is kicking butt!

Today, i'm going to do KCM stepbox and the blasts from KM, and core work, i'll have to try to leave work a bit early to get that all done and get the dogs out! Can i justify leaving work to workout...

Menu!
Yesterday, much better than Saturday.

Today:
B: oatmeal
s: organic low sodium cottage cheese/almonds
l: corn chowder, carrots/celery, hummus, apple
s: ryveta/nat pb
d: big arse salad, hemp oil, ezekial bread, egg white omelette, strawberries
s: yogurt, kamut puffs

Have a great day everyone
Steph

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Birthday Katie!!!!

My morning has been a little stressful. I forgot to bring my snacks with me so I will have to run out at lunch and get some healthy stuff to eat later (luckily I have time for lunch today). I also dropped my computer when I pulled it out of my laptop bag. It seems to be working fine. DH looked at it when I first got it and told me it had already been dropped.

Katie & Robin, I am thinking about doing either Amy's Nov/Dec rotation for February or Cathe's Oct. 07 Slow & Heavy. Let me know if you want to join me. In March I will do Cathe's April 07 rotation. I saw great results with that one last year. I will do a recovery week between Feb. and March.

Katie, enjoy your birthday and your day off.
Robin congrats on the lost weight!!!
Kate, glad you can have office day today. I know you will miss your DD's
Shirl, For my measurement worksheet, I found a template online and modified for myself. Since I generally measure and weigh in the bathroom, I decided to print my tracker rather than risk getting my laptop wet.
Steph, wow your chiro is close. Lucky you.

I lost another pound last week, so Tracey's rotation has been a good shock to my body. I took my measurements this morning, so I have a baseline going forward.

w/o was Parts Glute Camp (I went extra heavy per Tracey's instructions and my legs are burning.)
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
l: tbd
s: whatever looks good at the grocery store :)
d: fried rice (it is a healthy recipe)

Colleen

Katie, Good planning - and sorry I aged ya!

Steph, Chiro help? Last week I fell while in a plank (thanks, Mufasa!) and jarred my shoulder. Chiro got it right back in place! I think you can justify leaving work to exercise. A dietician needs to be a good example after all! My RD friend told me its amazing howm any fat dieticians there are. Wierd.

Shirl, Yummy dinner. We haven't had spag in a while.

Colleen, Sorry about the laptop trouble. I have a loose key on mine. They want to send it away to fix it. For 2 WEEKS! yeah, right! I'll just get a new laptop, thanks!:p Congrats on you lb. too! If I were hungry at the store I'd get a Larabar..cashew cookie..mmmm...

my menu:
b - 1egg, 3 whites, half an orange pepper, 1 jalapeno, 1/2 can diced tomatoes
s - kashi bar, banana
l - baked chicken breast, romaine, 1/2 yellow pepper, jalapeno, 1/2 can diced tomato
s - apple
d - not quite sure yet. I'm hoping to make the tortilla soup I never got a chance to make yesterday.

Hope everyone is keeping up themotivation today. When I dropped of Isabel at MIL's there was a bowl of dark chocolates sitting out and I wanted one *so bad* but I ran out the door before I caved! Every little victory like that helps me get another one!

.....waiting for faxes to go thru....

I'm home by myself with pb bars in the freezer!!!!

Not *too* tempted....

Looking forward to my lunch! Hope everyone is having a great day!

I am loving my relaxing day at home with my monkey -- and of course I am wearing SWEATPANTS!! We have read books, watched Diego and Dora, went grocery shopping, ate lunch together. Soon we are going to snuggle down for a nap.

Anxiously waiting for the mail to come -- I want birthday money! (to pay for all the things I bought myself this weekend!)

Enjoy your lunch ladies.

I like your rotation ideas Katie. I'm going to check out Oct 07 rotation. I would like to do the slow and heavy and Amy slo-mo. So I'll see what I can come up with.

Katie I'm with you with the push ups! We should do a daily check in just for how much push ups was done.

I like the push up idea, Robin! I'm just afraid I'd be the whimp in dead-last every time!

Going to go get my girls!!!! See ya later!

No cheats for me! Completely according to plan!

Good job Kate no cheats. Come on Kate join the push-up challenge. It's not Survivor Island, we won't kick you off. ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.