~^~^Challengers- 6/15-6/21

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Ok, well I did manage to get up and start a workout. Disc 4 of STS. I managed 30 minutes. That's what poor eating choices over tha past couple of days has done to me. I had no energy. This week I will focus on good food for fuel and hope to be able to complete a workout instead of just flailing through it.

Whats' your mini challenge for the week?

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 1 and some kind of abs. My mini challenge this week is to get up in the mornings and workout.

Jean-I hear you about the weekends, DH and I drank Saturday nite and my stomach still doesn't feel very good and I am bloated.

Morning girls,

I started this thread last night but I have no idea where it went and I got fed up and sulked off.

I Bootcamped again yesturday, todays workout will something to do with weights.

Roxie - You are going great guns, keep it up!!!!!
Jean- Did you go away for the vacation?
Amelia- Hows the water situation?
Hi Elaine and Andrea.

Lets all challenge ourselves this week to eat and workout at full strength this week to get a result on the board. Results either body changes kicking in, scales, or changes in the fit of our clothing.
LETS DO IT!!!!!

Andrea-you are such a cheerleader. Supper is running late and I wasn't going to workout but yu have inspired me to do it.

Ok, little sleep last night = no workout this morning. Oh well, I will try to eat well to make up for it.

Roxie, way to go on being inspired.

Amelia, yes we went out of town(actually out the country) to visit my brother. His daughter was graduating high school so we went to visit them. They live in Thailand and will be moving back to the states soon, so it was a once in a life opportunity for us to go. We had a great time and enjoyed the visit as well as some of the wonders of Thailand.

Andrea, did you get the water situation fixed. That must be awful.

Hi Elaine and Andrea.

Here's to eating well and great workouts for the week.

Jean

Good Morning,

Well I planned on working out this am because my mom will be here tonite and she doesn't understand why I workout, but the weather was crappy last nite so I didn't get any sleep. We lost power right after I finished working out and we just got it back 5mins ago. Here are last nites results.

Bicep Curls with Calf Raise-12lbs/24reps up 2lbs
Tricep push up-12 reps
Split Lunge with Bicep Curl-12lbs/12reps
Tricep Extension in Runners Lunge-8lbs/12reps
Bicep Curl with Hamstring Curl-12lbs/24reps
Plank with Tricep Extension-10lbs/24reps on knees
Reverse Lunge with Double Biceps Curl-10lbs/12reps
Supine Triceps Hover-12lbs/12reps
Sumo Squat Calf Raise with Biceps Curl-12lbs/12reps up 2lbs and 2 reps but only calf raised 3 reps wasn't balanced.

42min
25 in the zone
129 min hr
171 max hr
238 cals burned.

Probably will take a rest day today.

Morning

Roxie-My mom is the same way...if she calls me during my workout she huffs and puffs cause i have to let her go:rolleyes: Great workout yesterday!!!

Jean-Wow,Thialand...how exciting! I wouldn't pass up the oppotunity either. Im glad you had a good time!...I was the one w/o water(unless Andrea was too:eek:) We got it fixed saturday...or shall i say DH fixed it. The handyman had been working on it for a week(yep a week w/o water) but DH spent about 30mins on it and it was fixed. I think the handyman was milking he landlord for $$$$;)

Andrea-Im with ya girl!!! Lets Do It!! My weight has stayed the same for the past 7weeks now so i know im not doing something right? Or perhaps im gaining muscle? Oh well,i can't think about it because i drive myself nuts:confused:

Hey to anyone that follows...

Today is BM2 dbl upper body premix along with CC V 5 on the treadmill. Then i plan on working on the laundry!

Yesterday i walked the dog for about 45mins outside.

Ive got to keep my eating in check...it hasn't been bad but apparntly is isn't good enough for the scale to drop.

bbl

Amelia-are you following a particular rotation or just doing your own thing?

I am with all of you keeping my eating in check have a wedding to go to this weekend.

Amelia and Andrea sorry about the name reversal. I told you I didn't get much sleep and I guess I wasn't thinking straight when I posted.

jean

Workout done! bm2 dble up premix(minus the warmup) then a run interval on the treadmill. Burned 498 cals in total

Roxie-Im doing my on thing!

Hey to Jean,Andrea,Andrea and Elaine

Hi

I didn't get a workout in after work yesturday, I couldn't squeeze one in (I simply had to watch Australias Next Top Model. Today, i'll be going off to a bootcamp class after I pick the girls up.

Jean - I knew who you meant, no need to apologise for the name mixing.

My eating was fairly OK yesturday, I am determined to STICK TO THIS CHALLENGE!! C"MON WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS!!!!!

This morning was a jog/walk with the dogs followed by 10 flights of stairs. Still no sleeping well so I have no energy. Eating was good yesterday. will try for the same today.

Jean

Morning

WTG Andrea and Jean on your eating! My eating was good yesterday too!

Today is a cardio and abb work,im not sure what yet! BBL

Good Morning,

Tonite I will try to do Lean Circuit 2 but mom isn't leaving as soon as I thought and she is very clingy and needy. Eating and drinking not so good yesterday.

Hey Girls,

I've been MIA. Work has been very busy and the boys schedule too. school ends next week for the summer!!!

I've been doing a circiut city rotation. Kind of following Cathe's kind of not.:D

My eating has been very good except for this weekend and today's lunch was 1 slice of pizza. But I am with you on the challenge. HERE WE GO!!!!!

This morning I did BM2 Power Circuit,upper body and L&G floor. Great WO!:D My arms were shaking!! That's a good thing, right?:p

Morning!

I bootcamped last night. Not sure what todays workout will be it'll be. I'll see how I feel after work. I did eat some chocolate last night. I went to the doctor yesturday. I've been spotting since my last period. Something I've never had before. Of course I'm waaaaay over due for my pap smear (4yrs over) but he seemed to think Im anemic and part of that goes hand in hand with the cravings for chocolate - I don't know. I think I'm just weak and cave into my cravings.

Elaine - Great to see you!!! i know how busy we get life is just flying by!
Everyones doing Great with their food!!! Well done girls.

Keep it up! WE CAN DO THIS. Lets all get through the week happy with ourselves. C'MON!:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning,

This morning I did Lean Circuit 2 and tonite I will do Burn Interval and abs. Here are my stats:

Sumo Squat with Anterior Deltoid Lift-12lbs/12reps
Double Arm Row with Single Leg Lift-15lbs/12reps up 3lbs
Single Hamstring Curl with Lateral Raise-8lbs/12reps
Runners Lunge with Double Arm Row-12lbs/12reps need to go heavier next time
Lateral Raise with Abduction-8lbs/10reps
Plank with Single Arm Row-10lbs/24reps up 2lbs
Reverse Lunge with Lateral Raise-5lbs/24reps
Posterior Deltoid Raise with Leg Lift-5lbs/24reps
Squat with Double Arm Anterior Delt Lift-5lbs/12reps up 2 reps

39 min
34 in the zone
139min hr
173 max hr
255 cals burned.

The Planks were hard to do Puppy sitting and he wanted to play. I posted this once but it disappeared.

Quick Hi!

I have loads of cleaning to do.

I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning. I talked myself into working out. So glad I did!!:D

I did SJP step,combo 1 of Step Blast and ABD from either SJP or SS( I have these on the timesaver DVD) I concluded with about 10min of a foam roll message.AHHH! felt great!:)

Hi guys!

Its paid off!!! My hips are trimming. Still a long way to go but at least I can "see" it changing. WE MUST MUST KEEP GOING!! Lets do this. We've three days to go to the end of the week stay focussed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.