~*~FEB 10 Check In for VALENTINES WEEKEND~*~*

Boingo1

Cathlete
Just starting us off quick. I still have to go eat breakfast and feed the kitties... (who are staring at me like I'm a big tuna fish!)

On schedule today is a premix from Muscle Endurance, lasting 53 minutes, hopefully I can find that time, if not, I'll do something shorter...

BBL!

Hi Chris! Hi Everyone! Joanne, I saw your post from last night, though at the moment I've forgotten what I was going to comment!!

Chris, speaking of kitties.... I keep forgetting to tell you that every time I clean out the litter box and put more litter in, I think about your kitty litter walk with the 30 lb. buckets in each hand. Impressive!!! I've got to buy more litter and I'm dreading it. Not to mention food. They are completely out of dry, and eating Gina's!! :eek:

I was so psyched to do the 2nd Tonique 2 workout this morning -- I previewed yesterday and it looks good! Some kickboxing in there and more upper body work. Well, I woke up in the night feeling like I have pneumonia..... it really feels like there is fluid in my lungs. I'm going to urgent care today to see if they can do anything for me. No workout.....

I'm taking the boys to the middle school production of Suessical this afternoon. It's going to be a full day with another load of laundry or two and packing to boot.

Have a good one! Chris, I hope it's a good work day for you.

P.S. Hottie, if you're out there.... when I couldn't sleep right away I listened to a recent Fresh Air podcast about a new book on The Immortal Henrietta Lacks -- what a fascinating story! I cannot wait to read the book and I must say I had to wonder if it's Hela cells that are contaminating your experiments when they are contaminated......

I thought I posted after my workout! Been kind of busy with the kiddos.

I did do the Express Muscle ENdurance premix. It was still tough. Those bicep reps are ENDLESS with the barbell. I had to switch over from a 20 lb BB to 2, #8's handweights about 1/2 way through. For some crazy reason the Leg Presses didn't kill me. 8 sets total!! :eek:... I did skip the abs, and went straight for the stretch, to shorten it up a bit. i did abs twice this week and work them in TK too.

So do you guys do anything for Valentines Day? I know it's kind of a strange holiday. Some people hate it, some people love it. We've stopped doing the romantic thing yrs ago, probably after we had 3 kids! LOL!. But I still get chocolates, (DH came through, as you might have seen on FB, with GODIVAS!! Love him!!) and I still bake for Greg.

Beth: LOL @ those 30 lb Kitty litter buckets! That's tough stuff!!! ... Geesh, I hope your'e ok , Beth! i'm worried!! :confused: Aren't you going skiing? Thanks for the well wishes for work. I hope so. I've had some pretty good nights at work lately. I just get over-tired though. Physically icky, ya know? I dread it. .... IMPRESSIVE that you can talk "laboratory" stuff with Hottie! ;)

Joanne: I also saw your post from late last night. Just busy, that's ok! Turbo Kick was fun yesterday for sure!

*waves* to Hottie!

*waves* to Kathy... are you on your way home today or tomorrow? That week FLEW by, I bet it did for you too!!

This week did fly by!! Nice workout, Chris -- eight sets of leg presses?! Oh my.

We do not celebrate Valentine's day, really, but I usually find a silly card for Larry. I got cards for the kids this year and I'm going to give them some money.... I realized they just do not get enough experience saving and spending their own money.

Just back from Seussical -- it was an awesome show! Those kids did an amazing job and the costumes were fantastic. Fun. They always sell raffle tix and at the intermission they give away half the money they collected, and mostly everyone just gives it back if they win (so all the money goes to the theater). Well, our number came up, so I just told them to keep the money and I get back to my seat and Travis said "couldn't you at least have kept a dollar so I could buy a brownie or something?" :D (I spent all the cash on raffle tix).

I did not go to urgent care.... we didn't really have time, and after having some "Breathe Easy" tea, it got a little better. We leave tomorrow, and yes, I thought it might be good to get some antiobiotics started, if I need them, but I decided worse case I will go to the urgent care right there in the village (where I had to go with my poison oak last summer -- you may recall!).

I think Kathy might be back tomorrow.... I'm not sure she mentioned when she gets back -- it sure did fly.

Chris, just you and me, eh? Anyone else out there? Hellllooooooo!

How was work? I was going to try an easy workout today, but alas, again I stayed in bed. I probably need the rest. We are off to a very slow start here.... we're still going to cook a big breakfast and pack up. I will try to check in this week, but you know how that goes.....

1.gif

Happy Valentines Day!!!

We're done celebrating here,unless you count eating our chocolates still! :p

Work was very smooth and quiet last night. But apparently I am starting to get some crud of my own. Sore throat, tickly throat. Ick!

Rest day, for me. Rest.. HAHAHA!!

Beth: Hope you have a wonderful trip this week! We'll miss you here!!! LOL at saving enough for a brownie! Your boys are too damn funny! At least you have the urgent care there. Take care of yourself, girl!!!

*WAVES* to Joanne , Hottie and welcome home, Kathy (today or tomorrow!!!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.