~*~FEB 10 Check In for TUESDAY, 2/16~*~*

Boingo1

Cathlete
Hey Everyone (anyone today?)...

It was nice to *see* you yesterday , Beth!!! ... Sounds like an awesome day skiiing, how fun! do your kids snowboard? OMG, the Olympics are so fun, I love watching them. It's funny, when I'm watching the skating, and the commentators are saying how they lack "grace", and I'm thinking, "What? They are gorgeous and graceful to ME!".

It's snowing here today. Just supposed to get a few inches, maybe 4. No biggie. Not sure what the day will entail. the boys are off from school this week. We will probably make a trip to the library, and Alex wants one of his friends to sleep over ... so not sure when and if that will happen. I think we'll do the movies tomorrow...

ANyways, today for my workout is Gym Style Back Shoulders and Biceps! Will get to it after my boys get up (they are STILL IN BED!) and I get them breakfast!...

Hi Chris and anyone else who's still around!! This will be very short - I had my eye procedure yesterday and man, I think I would rather go through childbirth than do that again. So incredibly painful afterwards. I can't really see out of the eye now - I've been terrified all night that something went wrong. I went for the follow up this morning and he said the eye is really swollen and that's why I can't see. I must have asked him five times, are you sure this is normal???? I go back next Monday. Anyway, I'm sitting here in sunglasses and don't want to strain my eye too much, but wanted to check in!

I did Muscle Endurance Sunday (all of it), Drill Max premix yesterday. I think that will be it for awhile - at least until my vision in this eye improves. I don't want to hinder it in any way.

I had lots more to say (of course!), but better keep this short. Oh, I love the Olympic too!

Joanne

Hi Joanne!

Oh no, your eye sounds so painful! I'm sorry , I do hope this is "it" for your eye procedures. (((hugs)))

You certainly kicked it up with the workouts before you got it done though! I kind of wish I felt up to doing Drill Max yesterday. Haven't done it in a long time..

Feel better soon, Joanne!

I did GS: BSB this morning. The shoulders , esp the band work, burned like crazy. I think I could have pushed myself with the biceps a little more. The BB work wasn't too hard and I didn't have tears well up in my eyes for the crazy 8 biceps! LOL!.

Alex's friend is over now. Joy Joy, another boy! LOL
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.