~*~FEB 10 Check In for MONDAY, 2/15~*~*

Boingo1

Cathlete
Hey , is anybody out there? LOL!!!!

No thread started yet today, so I'm thinking I may be the only one here.

I can talk to myself!

Had a pretty good weekend at work. It was a nice pace, not too busy. Gotta love that! I started with a little bit of a cold going on though. A sore, dry icky throat. I'm trying to fight it off with Vitamin C and zinc.

Today is supposed to be Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Blast Premix. Not sure I'm up for Drill Max type moves. I think I may do Athletic Step instead... We'll see what I do when I get there!

So I'll be back to check in with myself... to let myself know how I did!! LOL!!!

Hey Self! how'd you do?

I did great!... I ended up doing Turbo Jam Punch Kick and Jam + Abs from SJP (on the ball). Nothing like a little Turbo Jam funk to make you WANT to move!

Good job, Self! ;)

Kathy: Hope your trip is going well! Miss ya! can't wait to hear about Mickey!!

Beth: Hope YOU are off to a great week with the family!!

Hottie: What are you up to? I saw where you waited for forever for Evee's shots yesterday, why so long? Hope you got some rest and recovery in thsi weekend...

Bye self, and whoever pops in! ;)

Aw, Chris.... so sad (and funny) that you had to talk to yourself today. And now it's so late your way I don't know if you'll even see this. So sorry to hear you have your own crud going on! Mine is better -- still coughing a little, and man am I wiped! We are just in from a day of skiing. Fun, but boy it's much warmer than we were expecting/hoping for. It's really more like spring skiing.

We got to watch the olympics last night, and I guess there will be more of that tonight. Ok, I'll admit it.... it really makes me want tv!!! So fun to watch the pairs skating.

I guess my workout today was SkiMax. More of the same tomorrow.... I did do some pushups for good measure.

Ciao.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.