~*~Challengers ~* Tuesday~*~*

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls.
Today was supposed to be a rest day, but I'm "going for it" So I got on the bike at gym at work. 30 mins later I got off. I havn't biked for ages!

I have a headache right now so I'm taking myself to bed, but I wanted to say hi.

Andrea, hope when you wake up your head ache is gone. Hope your little ones are better after thier slide episode.

Amelia, Charlotte's Web, I'm sure the play was cute.

Roxie hope you got your work out in.

Andrea, hope you get you work out and I'm you on the falling off with the weekend eating.

Elaine, glad to hear the new leash is working well.

Becca, how are you.

This morning was disc 15. My arms are tickling. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Morning,

Today is S&H bis and tris and since Debbie yelled at me for not doing my wt. work I won't miss this one. No I did not get my TM in last nite.

Jean-have a good day and great job with the workout.

Andrea-hope the headache goes away and great job with the bike ride.

Everyone have a good day.

Morning girls

Today is cardio and abbs...not sure what cardio im doing yet. On my other check in they do alot of cardio coach and its got me wanting to try it. I do happen to have volumn 5 downloaded already....just have to put it in my mp3 player. Its either that or 4DS step. BBL with my results.

Andrea-Great job with your spin workout....i hope your headache is gone. Its your turn on lexulous!

Roxie-Debbie yelled at you:confused:;) im sure she was just giving you a little 'push':p:D Yeah,she didn't like the fact that ive been cheating too much either,i told her about my recent success with my inches lost and she remined me to keep my cheats in check:confused:...she wouldn't like the past few days of my eating then:eek: Today is back on track day for me!:) I wish I had her discipline

Jean-great job with disc 15...heres hoping you have great doms tommorrow!:)

ok.later gators:cool:

Hi Girls,

Amelia: It sounds like you had fun on your DD field trip. I have two cardio coach cds I just don't have any cardio equipment to use them on.:confused:

Andrea: I sure do hope your headache flys away.

Jean:Tickling in your arms and your still able to type?:eek:

Roxie: I hope you get your weights in.

Hi Becca and AndreaH!

This morning I did Disc 12 Legs plus the bonus floor work at the end. I also did stability ball abs from the Circuit abs DVD. Let me just say I was rolling around off the ball more then on!:eek: Those are some tough balance oblique work. I also did L&G stretch.

After today my schedule gets a bit busy. So I wanted to get my leg work in and leave my back and tri work for Friday when things are calmer.

Gotta go,

Elaine, which CC to you have? Ive got CC V 5, i did it today and it was very fun! I noticed there on sale so i may purchase another one...just not sure which one yet. I may go to there site and see what i can 'get into';):p . Ive heard alot of people do them outside...maybe you will like that?

so,i finished my workout. Decided on CC V 5. It was my first time doing any CC's and i was impressed..it was challenging, the music was very motivating and i found coach Sean to have a nice voice. I was on the TM for about 50mins and traveled close to 3.4 miles and burned 520 cals. Not too shabby;) after that I did PH abbs,love that one!

TTYL

Amelia, I have Vol. 1 & 2. I had problems ordering. Coach Sean called me on the phone and spoke to me in person. Yeah,he has a real nice voice,;) and he is friendly too!:D
I bought Vol 1 because I don't really run and I wanted to start at the bottom. I really like the motivational music. It really makes the time go by.
Coach Sean gave me Vol.2 for my troubles.

Vol 1 & 2 are short maybe 30-40min. in length.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.