~*~*Weight Watchers Wed~*~*~

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals:)

Guess what? Stepped on the scale today and it said 126.5! Woo Hoo! Thats the lowest I have been yet. I guess working out 2x's a day is paying off?

I also got my HR Monitor last night so I am really looking forward to working out today:) DH brought home 3 for me to pick from and of course I had to pick the one that talks to me. I haven't really read everything yet but it hooks into a MP3 player or Ipod and it interupts the music to give you and update! LOL I just did the basics with it last night to get it ready for today.

Amelia, so sorry to hear about your SIL. Were you not that close with her or did she live far away....making it impossible to see each other. Your family must be devasted! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Alright, I hope everyone as a good day. Today is HST, so I may do a run before hand. I still haven't replaced my dyna band, I keep forgetting!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls

Lori-I Didn't know my SIL,we barely had more than a sentence pass between us.I met her once. From what I hear, She was bad on drugs and didn't take medicine for her Illness. She lived in GA,but Im not sure where? She was kinda of..well..the "outcast" of her family(by her choice),she never came around and only called once in a blue moon! She was 37. It is sad.
Congrats on you weight lost! Your hard work is paying off girl,high fives to ya! Sounds like your HR monitor came ,and it talks to ya....how neat! Let us know how you like it today,I just know your aching to use it;)

Lainie-My DH is home the rest of the week-I feel so bad for him.He has mixed emotions about it,he's mad and upset that it happened. How's your ankle today? I did UB with you yesterday and boy is it all sore.I can barely lift my arms,my chest is so sore.

Good morning to the rest of the gang I'll try and be back later.I've got LB and a run/walk on taps for today.

Well...according to my new HRM I only burned 399 cals;( And that was with a 20 min run added on to HSC. Someone called while I was working out and let a million rings go in and it woke DS up...then I had to listed to him scream during seg #3& #4. I had to give up during #5. I think he just wants my attention all the time!

Anyway, its only 10:30 here and I think I will take DS for a little walk.

Amelia, enjoy your workout! I am hoping to get another run in later or go for a walk with a friend,

Lori:)

Good morning,

Amelia I am so sorry I missed your post about your SIL yesterday! This is so sad! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
So sad!

Lori are you doing the Sep. rotation??

BBl!

Belinda

Hi everyone.

Today we haven't done much except a little walk to the library. I can't believe school starts tomorrow. I guess part of the day will be spent making sure everything is ready and clothes picked out and all that.

I have another upper body routine planned for later today.

OK, I want to write more but Ewan is climbing all over me so this isn't working. Hope to BBL to write more.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

126.5!!!!! Lori!!!!!! That rocks. You deserve it. I am so jealous. I'm still stuck in "two steps forward, one step back". I think I'm down 2 lbs from the RT, but still north of 130, that's for sure.

Amelia, was she DH's sister? I'm sorry for him, and for you. It must be hard.

Muscle Max for me this morning.

Thursday will have to be a rest day, unless I get something in at night. Bummer! Business is booming and I have a 7:30 a.m. meeting in Salt Lake.

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.