~*~*Weight Watchers Saturday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Ugh! I can't beleive I am up so early! Last night DS went to bed 30 mins late and gets up 30 mins earlier! He woke at 5:50 and wouldn't go back to sleep. We went to bed at a sensible hour but the phone rang at 2:30. My in laws own a business here in town (its a gasbar that use to have a car wash) and one of the cops noticed that the car wash door was open about 1 foot. So he called DH's cell phone and then DH sat there for a few mins wondering what to do b/c he didnt want to call his parents and wake them. Then around an hour later DS starts to cry so I have to stick the nummie in his mouth. It just seems like I was awake most of the night. And tonight we are suppose to be going to a friends cottage for the night but Im gonna be to sleepy to be much company.Prehaps Ill get a nap before we go:)

So I get on the scale today and it says 130.9! WTF? Why does this keep happening. I know it must be water weight b/c I made a stirfry on Thurs that was a little to salt and I was soooo thristy after. There were leftovers so I ate it again yesterday for lunch. My eating hasn't been bad so I know its impossible for me to have went up that much but why does my scale bounce all over the place.One of the girls I know weighs everyday and her's rarely goes up, if it does its only point something here and there not 3 f'in poundsx( :)

Alright, not that I have that off my chest. I think todays workout is going to be a run. I was hoping for a nice long run but b/c of the lack of sleep I got, Ill be lucky if I go 2 miles. I would also like to get ab work in.

Amelia, good job on the weighloss! You must be excited! See, when you eat good and are consistent, the weight HAS to come off!:)

Laine, hopefully you will be back to working out soon. These things take time...and you want to make sure your ankle is healed totally before you start hopping around. You like Amy Bento? Ive been tempted to order some of her workouts but in the past when I have tried another instuctor, I just keep going back to Cathe.

Cheryl, how is the weightloss going? Do you have a magic scale like mine that just gives you a random number?LOL

Kim, must feel nice to spend all that $ in alterations!:eek: Good job! Thats funny about people whining to you at work cause your clothes are to big. Baggy clothes and to tight clothes...don't do much for a person! hahaha

Belinda, still packing? Hope you get it done soon. When are you due to move? Do you have another home in Germany?

Nancy, nice to hear from ya! But Im sorry to see things haven't improved. How are you and DH? Do whatever is best for your mom. If she wants to go into a nursing home then you should probably check it out.

Robin, your MIA? Where have you been?

Kali, you disappeared to! IM not impressed with you to!

Yesterday I did The Viper instead of BM2. It was a good workout:) I think I need to make up some kind of rotation but I guess I need to figure out what my goals are first.
I hope everyone as a good saturday. I may be back to report my workout later. I am hoping my eating will be pretty good at the cottage.

Lori:)

Anyone see the Sept rotation? Its all circuits...I think I am going to give it a try. I love circuit workouts. But I will have to add a little more cardio on the lighter days I think.

Good Morning Ladies :)

Im up early today,don't wanna be but for some reason I just can't sleep past 7:30 anymore,my eyes pop open!

My atl braves lost last night-I was their but was also drinking and didn't really pay attention:eek:. It was fun anyway,my DB went with DH and me! This moring I woke to a mild Hangoverx( Ibuphrophen time;-)

Todays workout will be in the pm,LOL probably a walk/jog,I need to reguvinate from yesterday! I had bm2 on tabs but I think i'll do it tommorrow,LOL:eek: :+ .

Lori-Im going right now to check out the sept. rotation. I like circuits! How did the situation with your in laws store turn out? Thanks on the congrats:)and yep,the weight has to come off sooner or later,LOL. ya know,my scale was up about three pds yesterday so I don't "really" pay it any mind,but its nice to see it down every now and then!

Nancy-Im glad you enjoyed the receipe,I think it orginated with Rachel Ray and I just added or deducted some stuff,so I can't take full credit for it!(love Rachel Ray)Im sorry to hear about your moms caretaker moving back home to her country! I wish you the best with the situation!

Cheryl,Belinda-How are you guys doing today?

Kim-Im glad you checked in yesterday! Congrats on the inches losT:)its so nice when all our hard work finally pays off! My jeans are getting loose and Im happy about that but the jeans aren't that oldx( ,And I refuse to buy more right now.Luckly Im a SAHM and it doesn't really matter if my jeans are loose,LOL!

And a big HELLO to Robin,Lainie,Kali and everybody else I may have missed! Everybody enjoy their weekend! bbl

Good morining,

Lori Sep. rotation looks great! I still have one more week left on the Aug.07 rotation! I am a little behind this month! Not sure if I even gonna start a new rotation this month, I will fly Sep.17!!!!
I already have a house in Grafenwoehr Germany!

Off to my garage sale!
BBL!
Belinda

Amelia, glad to hear you had fun last night...to much fun maybe??? LOL Hangovers aren't fun though. We have a girls night out planned next fri night, Im looking forward to it but hoping a hangover won't follow. I was going to order a couple of things from VS b/c I have a gift certificate and I thought...prehaps Ill order something to wear out fri night, but it wouldn't be here until Sept 24! Their in the process of moving or some kind of crap!;)

Belinda, your time is getting short in the U.S then. I bet you are looking forward to moving home though.

Well...my workout was crap! Crap is the word of the day:) I feel like crap,workout was crap,my scale is telling me crap,Im in the mood to eat crap and VS is crap! hahaha I wanted to try something different so I did Mindy Myleras pump party. Now, can someone tell me why in Gods name you would use the same weight for every body part, no matter what the worout is? I highly doubt I will be sore tomorrow. Then I felt a little more energized and decided to do HST, but after the first round, something behind my knee got really tight and it felt kind of like it could snap;( ;( So I called it quits! I was going to take a rest day tomorrow but we will see. I should have one rest day before starting the new rotation.

Alright, miss chipper is outta here!

Lori-Im Laughing out loud at your last post! I hope you feel better soon! I feel like crap too! Im drinking water like its going out of style and my hangover is still hanging around!

!Hola Chicas!!!

Well I have been running all morning and am about to dash now. No workout today. My big bro is having a pre-Labor Day party and since he is single I have to do all the extras that men for get about (ice, table clothes, etc.) No workout today and I plan to eat crap today (using your words Lori!!! LOL!!!). I will be honest, baked beans, BBQ, and my cousin makes this wonderful Dirt Cake (Oreo cookies, whipped cream and vanilla pudding???) It is yummy!!:9 :9 :9 So scold me tomorrow, but today I will have cake!!! I was thinking of going to the kcikboxing gym tomorrow- I will see.

Lori- If your clothes fit the way you want and you feel you look good, why are you sweating the number on the scale? Don't sweat it. Judging from your latest pics, you look great. If you feel you look great, then that is all that matters. F- what the scale reads. Additionally, based upon your "chipper" tone in you last e-mail... might it be near TTOM? No offense, just guessing. :)

Amelia- You ar doing so great with your WO and eating. You deserve a night - with the boys- and having fun. I hope your hangover goes away.

Belinda- are you holding the garage sale or are you going to one. I am guessing that you are holding it to get rid of some things so you can travel light. Let us know how it goes.

Nancy- Sorry to hear about the situation with your mom. Here is a big HUG for you!

Everyone who follows or failed to mention have a great day!!!

Hi everyone.

I'm dragging today for some reason. Could be because I had some wine last night and stayed up too late so that it was hard to drag my butt out of bed this morning when my 2-year old woke us. Luckily he didn't wake us until almost 7:30, so it sounds like I got better sleep than you did, Lori.

I'm still trying to decide what workout to do (and I'm getting up to do it as soon as I finish posting). I was going to do some upper body weights again but what I really want to do is cardio. So I think I'll attempt to do some kind of low impact cardio. Maybe step aerobics on just a 4" step (and nixing any jumps) or low impact kickboxing. I have a couple new Tracey Staehle workouts I haven't tried yet, so I might do one of those. I figured my ankle feels much better, so I'll give it a try--if it bothers me, I'll just quit and wait to try another day.

Lori, I do like Amy Bento, though I tend to prefer Cathe most of the time. I find Amy to be good for a little variety in my collection. She also just seems like a really nice person--she's very friendly and personable on her forums, sending personal emails when you order from her and stuff (helps that she's still sort of starting out). Also, I am sort of email buddies with Jen from Advanced Workouts and Jen will be in one of the videos Amy's filming soon, so I was interested also for that reason. I also really like Kimberly Spreen's kickboxing videos. For a while I was doing kickboxing at least once a week (usually Wed. for some reason) and I wanted more than the few kickboxing workouts Cathe has--I have a couple of Kimberly's, Amy's, and a Janis Saffell.

Oh, and I was cracking up at your crap day, Lori. At least the crap is good for amusing the rest of us. ;)

I would like to do the September rotation, but not sure about this dumb ankle yet. I might save it to start after I'm sure the ankle is 100%. It does look a lot like the fat loss rotation I'd started doing before I hurt myself.

Hi, Amelia! I loved the pics you put on the back-to-school photos thread. What cute kids--love the pic of your boy in the box the best--my little boys spend hours in boxes as well.

Belinda, did I tell you my husband was just in Germany last week? He was around Wurzburg for a wedding and then went on into Switzerland for some business. We had planned to take the whole family but one of my son's passports expired at the wrong time, so we decided we'd save the family trip for another time.

Kim, I wish you could send me some of that Dirt Cake. Yum. On second thought, I probably don't need it. I plan on making my favorite dessert tonight as a very late birthday cake for myself (my birthday was way back on the 22nd but DH was out of town). Anyway, it's brownies, but I cut the brownies in half, put raspberry spread between the halves, then pour melted chocolate frosting over the it and top with raspberries and a sprig of mint. Shoot, just remembered I forgot to get the mint at the store. I really need to plant some mint for times like this.

OK, remembering the brownie dessert planned for tonight, I really should attempt some cardio today!

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

OK, I had a super-crap workout myself. I first tried some kickboxing--then I remembered the twisty ankle parts--like when I do a cross punch I twist on the front ankle, etc. So, I thought maybe I'd try some low impact step. I brought out Low Max, which I haven't done in ages, and started out on a 6" step. Nope, even low impact I was feeling that ankle a bit too much. I switched down to a 4" and did a bit more (I was only in the warmup) and realized that ankle is just not ready. I could have cried, but I knew I shouldn't push it too fast, so I shut off the video and gave up. I think I should go ahead and call my doctor just to get a professional opinion, even though I have the feeling she'll take a look at me and tell me some common sense advice that I already know and send me home.

Stupid ankle. Stupid me for falling off the step. Oh well. I guess I'd better think about another week of upper body only....

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Lanie you need to rest your ankle!!! Stay off your feet for a few days! Of course see a doctor!

Take care!
Belinda

Hi, everyone! Slept in and worked out one hour only today - 45 min on treadmill plus a quick 15 min. of Low Max step.

Lainie, don't provoke that ankle!! I'd say maybe wear an elastic brace and just use a bike or a stationary bike for your cardio bouts for awhile.

Lori, I weigh a little more than 130 myself. Gotta get consistently serious again about my eating! I'm consoling myself that business is good. I wouldn't stress too hard.

Belinda, good to see you pop in!

Kim, Amelia, I hope you're both having great days.

Today is pretty low key for all of us, I think.

-Cheryl

Hi everyone,

it got to hot outside for my garage sale! I only got $ 168 this time!
It is better than nothing!! Right??? Not to bad with last weeks garage sale $ 330! I got rid off a lot of stuff! All my big stuff is gone!

Cheryl you look great girl! You don't need to loss any more weight!

No workout yet! I will workout later!

Hope you all having a wonderfull weekend!
Belinda

Good evening}(

It is almost 9:27 p.m. and I just got done wirh Body Max 1 (91 min.)
I am so wiped right now! Put at least I did it??

Have a great weekend and I will talk to you tomorrow!

Good night!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.