~*~*Challengers ~*~*Monday~*~*

idream

Cathlete
Hi all.

very quick fly by hello and goodbye. I've had a look at Beach Body web site today, and to say that some of those people are fanatical would be an understatement. The amount of exercise they do is phenominal. I don't think its my sort of thing.

Burn Circuit, CharLean week three. I upped my weights again, and it was a good workout.

i'll try to check back in later.

Hi all. I'm back among the living today. No workout this morning though, still a little weak from not eating yesterday. Hope to be back to 100% tomorrow. Weight is down this morning, but I know I'm dehydrated so I doubt it will stay down. I'll enjoy for the day.

Hope everyone has a great week. What your challenge for the week? Mine is to journal.

Have a great day.

Jean

Monring girls!

I did Cardio and Weights yesterday...the compound weight circut..it was fun. So today is going to be cardio on the treadmill. and some abb work. I may do another run. I stumbled last wednesday with my eating then fell on my butt thursday and been trying to get back on the wagon ever since:confused: So today is the back-on-track day. I felt disgusted with myself yesterday...i didn't do to bad but i won't lose weight eating like that(stinking stress:mad:)i need to go out and get some nice clean foods and learn to ignore all the processed crap around here.

Andrea-WTG on the increased weight workout!!! Feels good to go up...I always feel so strong when i do! How long do those people on beachbody workout for?

Jean-Im glad your feeling better...it sure is hard to get back to eating after a stomach bug. We had one about a month ago and i thought i was going to die:confused: it lasted about 24hours. Maybe drink some gatorade or something. Thats the only thing that helped me. Glad your taking a rest day today!

Hey to everybody...bbl

Good Morning,

This week I have decided to just do Yoga and Pilates to keep stress off my foot and knee. Next week I want to do FFs dec rotation again. My challenge this week is to try and eat brkfst. No more cookies. The scale is still holding at 123lbs. Did any of you watch Extreme Home Makeover. That is the one that my SIL helped frame out.

Jean-glad you are feeling better. Those darn flu bugs are horrible. They are going to drain my knee wednesday.

Andrea-good job on the workout.

Amelia-join me on the good eating wagon.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi Challengers,

This morning I did LIC cardio blast and the abd work. I also worked on my pull ups.(2 1/2 assisted pull ups)

Roxie: I think as we age we need to stretch more. Here is a web site with some stretches and treatment ideas for your foot. http://www.healthscout.com/ency/68/529/main.html
I had a bout with plantar fcaitis a few summers ago. Stretching the achillies tendon really helped. Good luck.

Andrea: Great job upping your weights!

Jean: Glad to hear you are feeling better. Stomach viruses are the pits!:mad:

Amelia: whine all you want. Sometimes it is easier to vent here then to vent to your spouse who is feeling the stess too.

Hey Becca and AndreaH: What are you two up to?

Okay I should get moving. DS(14) is home sick with DH's cold. I really,really do not want to catch this cold. I think I will go drink some Airborne.

BBL,

Elaine-Im sorry your DS is sick today! does Airbourn work? Have a great day!

Roxie-im hopping on the wagon with ya...ive already logged all my food today...feels good to be back in zone! I just don't want to eat anymore crap:confused: I want to get this weight off. I did flip through and see a couple of mins of extreme home makeover last night...cool that your SIL was able to help with the framing. Did she get to meet the host,ty pennington?

Hey to everybody bbl

Hey there. I'm here but suffering from a bad food day (well, week, really) and no WO this morning. I just don't seem to sleep well Sunday into Monday. Too much stuff running around in my head I guess. At least my scale showed a maintain for the week (but it won't if I don't get my butt in gear here!:mad:).

Roxie, I like LIS best of the 4DS workouts. I find the choreography on HIS to be a bit much for me and honestly the KB isn't that interesting. I like KPC better for that. Bootcamp - well I get a good WO, but don't like it much.

Jean, I hope you're feeling better soon. A friend of mine in MN had one of those stomach bugs and it took her a couple days to get back moving 100%.

Elaine (I think that was you) I hope the Airborne works for you! I always take it when I feel like something might be coming on. I think if you take it early enough it at least makes it not quite as bad (am I making sense?). Speaking of that - I should probably have some too - my DD has a nasty cold (and has been coughing in my face of course :p).

OK, I'd better get moving. I have a few more things to do here before heading home for the day. Tomorrow will be ??? LIC? LowMax? BM2? Not sure, but NOT KPC since I will go to KB class @ the gym on Friday. Gotta scoot! Have a great evening!

Hi all! Today's WO was 4DS KB. My fanny (Ha ha, Andrea :p) is sore from all that LB work. Did you all see that STS is shipping?!?!?!? I am so excited!!!!

AndreaH, sorry to hear about the bad food week. :( I agree with you about HIS and 4DS BC. Not my faves. I am not a fan of athletic drills typically. I sub my running for the cardio on those days. It fits my rotation and keeps my interest.

Elaine, WTG on the pullups!!! Sorry to hear DS is sick. :( Two of my DS's are sick as well. I am just praying that it stays far, far away from me!

Roxie, yoga and pilates sounds like a nice break. I missed Extreme Home Makeover last night. That's cool that your SIL got to help out!

Amelia, WTG climbing back on that wagon! You can do it!!!

Jean, hope you start feeling 100% soon! Take it easy until you are ready!

Andrea, WTG on upping the weights! That is a huge accomplishment! You will be ripped in no time!

I am off to wait patiently on my front step for the UPS man and my STS. :) Have a great evening, all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.