~*~* Weight Watchers Wed~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

How is everyone? Because I checked in last night I really don't have much to say! LOL

I was going to head out and buy a couple more christmas gifts today but it is snowing and I don't know if I want to go bad enough that I have to clean the car off. But if I stay here, I will just become lazy!!!! Now that I have to workout in the afternoon , I can't find much to do in the morning (only tidy) and then I get lazy!!

Carrie** I remember when I wouldn't get my workout finished before someone would need to be fed. And b/c I was bfing I would have to get a quick shower...and my workout would be over.How old is the baby now?

Cheryl** Yes, I think Im gonna love this series. I think its the perfect length for when I have to work day shifts. I can workout in the morning and have it done. They are alot of permixes to choose from as well. Im gonna see what premixes there are to do today, if not it may be a run and some weights.

Laine** Good job on the workout. You own alot of different workouts. Is cathe your fav or do you have more then one?;)

Alright....I will be back later!!!

Lori:)

Good Morning Girly Girls:)

OMG,I woke up at 2:30 in the morning with a insect bite on my neck:eek: My DH thinks its a spider bite,and the thought of one of those creepy crawlers on me turns my spine inside out...Ick! I woke up iching it last knight and apparently I had been iching it for quite some time because it had swollen to the size of my thumb:eek: So,I will keep a close eye on it because I know there is a chance of a staff infectionx(

Anyways,I can't believe I DIDN'T workout yesterday x( I had every intention to just got busy and before I knew it,the day was over! I also read the rotation wrong and thought i was suppose to do a hour Pwalk,but was actually suppose to do bm2 warm up and step combos,.....dag blame-itx(x(! so anyway,Im trading it for my off day on sat.

Todays workout is a circuit,can't decide on which one! Either C&W or I did have a thought of just making up my own! Ya know pausing a step routine and then doing some wieghts then going back to step and so on for an hour!

WOW,im a talker this am :p

Lori-Your too funny girl,I read yesterdays post,LOL YES I do plan on moving OUT of my MIL's site(but I want to stay in the same school district for my DD),she's so nosey-Sometimes I think she is watching everytime I step out my front door,lol! Glad to hear you like the new series! I wish cathe would sell it separate(im not interested in the kickbox stuff)How come you don't use S,J,P alot? Is it worth buying? I love circuit workouts,it appeared to be one-not sure though!

Cheryl-It was nice to see you yesterday,I love imax2 but I have to have ALOT of energy before doing that one! Good job on your workouts!

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl

Good morning everyone. Well, still struggling with sick kids (and not quite 100% myself). Ewan woke up with a snotty nose (I mean the gross kind where it's dripping thick nasty stuff). Ugh. So I think he'll have to stay home from school today. I was going to go to the dermatologist while he was in school so I think I'll have to reschedule that (would rather not drag a snotty-nosed toddler with me). I will have to drag him on some other errands, though. I ordered my Christmas cards with this picture of the boys: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/lainiefig/IMG_3440.jpg I have to pick them up today at Target.

Of course, I also need to do some Thanksgiving prep at some point today. I should probably go ahead and make the pie at least (just a pumpkin pie--not going to make a bunch of temptations).

Today I am going to try Tracey Staehle's new Glute Camp workout. I have some decent DOMS from her Strictly Upper Body workout--especially in the biceps and triceps--which is good since I don't often get DOMS in the biceps.

Lori, Cathe is definitely my favorite workout instructor. I have all her stuff that's available on DVD (though I keep thinking about selling those I never use, like I said last week). My second favorite is Amy Bento (have all her stuff, too). I also like Kimberly Spreen, Tracey Staehle, Kelly Coffey-Meyer, and Ellen Barrett. I have a few other instructors that I have one or two workouts. But really, no one quite compares to Cathe.

Amelia, I like the SJP DVD for both SJP and SB (SB is one of my favorite step workouts). I don't like Hi-Lo much so I usually do a premix from SJP that doesn't include the Hi-Lo portions.

Hello to everyone who follows. Gotta go cancel that dermatologist appointment and then decide what I'll do with my day.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi, everyone! Lori, I will be interested to hear if you can get the LIS/HIS routines first time out the gate. I did them straight through but it definitely got smoother as I learned them better, especially the 3rd routine in HIS. Love the music in this series.

Amelia, if you missed your workout yesterday, the good news is that you should have extra energy today. Hurray! You can put it to good work. Bummer about the spider bite. Hope it gets better.

Lainie, the pictures of your kids is too cute! Sorry they woke up congested. yes, staying home is probably the best. Hopefully you can get in a good workout.

Off to do KB/LB. Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Good morning everyone!

It is coooold here! I think winter has moved into the area, so we are staying put today since the kids are out of school. I'm really looking forward to some downtime this week and a more relaxed schedule.

Lori, cool that you got the new workouts and glad to hear you like them! I have so much catching up to do with Cathe's dvd's...but slowly but surely I'm increasing my selections:) Hope you are able to get a great workout in today.

Amelia, yuck a spider bite! So sorry about that, I've had a couple of bad ones in the past and they itch like crazy. Hope you are able to get a nice workout in today.

Lainie, your kids are beautiful! What a nice picture for a Christmas card. Good job on selecting one too...I need to get on that sometime! Sounds like you had a good workout yesterday and I hope your kids start feeling better and you're able to get one in today as well.

Cheryl, hi and that's awesome you have a nice short day today! I hope you have a great KB workout and also nice to hear you're enjoying the new series.

I got a great strength training workout in last night. I did Cathe's upper and lower body sculpt workouts from the basic step body fusion dvd. Love it and it was very challenging for me. I'm really enjoying strength training with the resistance band.

Tonight is Kim Spreen's Cardio Camp (Hi/Lo aerobics and kickboxing), it's one of my favorites right now.

Have a great day, and stay warm!
Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

hey girls,Im done with my workout! I decided on the original body max and boy,oh boy did it max my body;-) I did the WHOLE THING:+ It's a really good workout-ya just have to get over the older hairdo and makeup and clothes and music,LOL(although Cathe looked very pretty with her hairdo and makeup)

while doing the workout i couldn't help but notice the long scar over cathe's left knee,anybody know if shes had somekind of surgery there?

so Im proud of that workout:7

Stacey-I love that upper/lower body workout with the resitance band!I remember the first time I did the lower body,my legs were shaking so bad I couldn't finish it! and Oh man the DOMS the next day...:+ Have fun with your workout tonight!

Cheryl-I was suprised that I got bodymax step choreography on the first time(although it wasn't that dancy,I like the dancy stuff better)Have a great time with your workout!

Lainie-My kids have also been suffering from snotty noses,especially my ds-his was green yesterday,I know...gross! The doc(I kinda freaked and took him to the doc)said that he would fine,and he is now! Great pics of your kiddos,those will make lovely x-mas cards!

Hey to Lori,Belinda and Carrie! bbl

Hi ladies,

No workout for me today!! Today I went to the doctor! I still feel very sick through my stomach! I relaxed most of the day and read my book!

Laine nice picture! Thanks for sharing! Hope you feel better soon!

Lori how do you like your new workouts?

Amelia spider bite? Great job on Body Max?

Cheryl hope you enjoyed your workout today!

Stacey have fun with Kim Spreen's Cardio Camp !!

Carrie enjoy your workout today!!

Have a great day!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi WW--I am so late in getting here. The day is gone

today is my unofficial 'rest day'. I was so busy preparing Thanksgiving stuff, that I ran out of time. I still have to work, so I did not get it in. If I get home, and still have the energy, but I may just scrap it, and do it on Friday.

Lainie--your kids are adorable, of course. How much are the pics from Target? We are doing a family pic to send. I was going to do my thru Wal-mart, but I bet Targets are cuter---if a little more pricey.

Lori--glad to hear you are enjoying the new workouts. I have not done any premixes from those yet, b/c of p90x. After Feb, that will be on my list to do. It snowed here today--so no running for nowx(

Cheryl--good to see you! I hear you on the IMAX 2. I really have to be in the right frame of mind to get that one out. It's excellent, but challenging. Have fun with KB-that one is just right.

Amelia--OMG--BM the original is tough! It kicks my butt everytime. Good job, it's an excellent workout, especially before Turkey Day. WTG.

Belinda--so sorry you are not feeling good. Take it easy--all that hard work you have been doing probably wore you out!

Stacey--Yay a 4 day weekend! Are you having Thankgiving at your house? I can't remember...

I will try and check in tomorrow, late.

Carrie

Hi again everyone!
Quick check in as I just completed my workout. Ended up doing the kicboxing portion only of Kim Spreen's Cardio Camp, it felt great!

Amelia, great job on doing the original Body Max!!
Belinda, so sorry you are still feeling bad, hope you get better very soon.
Carrie, sometimes the rest days are just necessary and it sound like you have a lot going on today.

Well, we're off to my SIL's house for Thanksgiving dinner and I'll be preparing a sweet potato casserole tomorrow morning to take over. I doubt I'll be able to check in tomorrow, but the goal is to do elliptical intervals tomorrow night. I think a good long cardio will be in order after all the food:)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING:)

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.