~*~* Weight Watchers Wed~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gals:)

Whats everyones plan for today? Im not sure whats going on here but its suppose to be a warm day and there is a water park about 45 mins away from here....so ya never know!

DS still has his rash but it comes and goes. Very weird. My friend looked at it yesterday and said that it wasn't heat rash, it looked more like chicken pox, but he can't get those b/c he had the immunization for it...not to mention that they are comming and going and chicken pox doesn't do that. She said she wouldn't worry unless he had a temp, which he doesn't.They do get worse when I take him out in the sun though.

I ended up running yesterday and that was it. I am leaning towards BM2 today and then GS UB. Im not sure if I will do all of them or just what I wanted to do yesterday.

Belinda, how was B&G #2? I did the leg blast the other day and my legs were sore the next day:eek: So many walking lunges!!!

Amelia, good job on thw workout!

Laine, I stay up way to late all the time. Last night I went to bed early but made the mistake of inviting my daughter and neice in the bed, thinking they could watch t.v and I would fall asleep! Well...they didn't SHUT UP...or stop moving! So I didn't get to sleep until they left!

Kim, nice workout. At least you are giving step a try. I wouldn't be able to do a step class in a gym (i don't think) but I have no prob with it at home cause i can keep rewinding it! LOL

A big hello to Robin, Kali, Nancy....who else...Mary hasn't been here in a while either.

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!:)

Im a walking muscle inflammation,Im sore all over my body! I did lowmax and MIS/lb(only) on monday then yesterday did a forty min. powerwalk/jog and bm2/UB only! Needless to say,im taking a rest day;-)!

Lori-Is the rash 'ruff' feeling(like a cats tounge),my little guy breaks out with a rash sometimes because he has eczema!It comes and goes.It doesn't seem to bother him though! I have to use a very good lotion on him after his bath! Sorry you didn't get all you ZZZZZZ's last night! if you decide to go to the water park....Have fun!

I wish mary would come back...i miss her!

A Huge Hello to Kim:)Nancy:)Belinda:)Cheryl:)Lainie:)Robin:)Kali:)Jennifer:)I hope all is well! bbl!

Amelia, no his rash isn't like that. Its just a normal rash, red,small bumps.
Good job on the soreness! Feels good to know you worked hard.

I took my measurments today.
Weight- 128
Waist- 27 3/4
Hips- 35.5
Thighs-21.5
Calves- 14
Arms- 11

I think this is the smallest my waist as been since having DS. Everything else is pretty much the same.

Wow:eek: where is everyone???? Lazy, lazy!!!;)

I just finished GS T,B&S and then I did the bootcamp premix in BM2. It was a good workout but my UB work wasn't the best b/c I forgot my dynaband snapped the other day so I didn't get the burn like I usually do in my trics and shouls! Not to mention that my dvd started skipping during the bic's work...WTH?
Anywho...off to get in the shower!

Lori, wow, your measurements look great! You go girl!

I'm one of those lazies today - am taking a rest day. I need it, and too much work piled up.

Time to get a new dyna band, girl!! Sorry yours snapped. That must have hurt!!

Have a great day, gals - Amelia, I hope the inflamation lets up -

Cheryl

Lori-Ditto on what Cheryl said-Your measurements look great! Congrats!:) I get little antsy everytime I use my dyna band on the fear of it snapping:eek:! Would hate to see that outcome.

Cheryl-Im taking a rest day too...well,kinda;-)I did walk at the local park with my little buddy this am! I walked and he "strolled"! Enjoy your rest day!:)

Where is everybody today? Guess its a busy day for most!

I've got LIC tommorrow...can't wait for that one! I just hope my soreness goes away:+!

Hey Ladies,

I did not get a WO in this morning as I over slept!! I plan to do PS: Legs and Abs. Pray for me to get it done b/c I also need to go grocery shopping to replace all the food I had to throw away as a result of the power outage and the foot doctor. I am thinking I can fit it in after grocery shopping. I have been buying fruit at a little convenience market in the office building across the street from my office bldg. I have spent almost $6 on about 3 cups of fruit over the past three days!x( I must go shopping tonight.

Lori- Great job on the measurements!!!

Amelia- Hope you feel better soon. Try a hot bath with Epsom Salt. ;-)

Cheryl- Enjoy your rest day.

Probably will not be able to check in later. If not everyone have a nice evening and good workout!!

Hi everyone. I did Pyramid Upper Body today. Feels great. I was looking at the recorded weights from the first time I did this one back in June I love how much heavier I can lift now (except for biceps--I am not much heavier on those for some reason).

My ankle is still sore. I haven't been to the doc about it yet because I figured it would be one of those times they just gave me common sense advice and sent me home--one of those things that has to heal itself. Plus the pain is not severe--just enough to warn me not to use it too much yet.

Lori, great measurements. I'd list mine but I'm afraid I would not look so great! I will admit that I weigh 148 now. The good thing about that is it's the lowest I've been since having kids. So I would like to lose about 20 more pounds (at least).

OK, DH is finally back from his trip to Europe so I need to go pretty up for him (right now he's in his attic office on a work conference call).

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.