~*~* Weight Watchers Tuesday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

My rotation calls for Imax2 today. Im not sure when I will fit it in. We switched babygroup to the mornings now and its at my house today so I have lots of tidying and getting ready to do. It is only 7:00 though and if I wanted to get my workout over with now, I could. We will see what happens over the next couple of mins. Hopefully DS will stay awake for all of baby group and then he will nap when everyone leaves!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Lori, a baby group sounds like fun. What do you do? My sister goes to a storytime at Barnes and Noble with a group of ladies. She says it is a fashion show to see who can dress their kids (they all have girls) the best....from head to toe...literally! That would drive me crazy!

Belinda and Lainie, are you from Europe or just moving there? Dh has a friend in Denmark. Dh went their after graduation. He said it is a whole other world...a lot more laid back than USA!!

Amelia, yes, I saw that Ebay listing. How funny and I can fully relate!!!! Speaking of ebay, I just sold a BROKEN laptop computer for $200. We were going to throw it out until I noticed people buy these things on ebay!

Good morning to everyone else (can't remember names yet! I am trying!) I went to bed before 10 last night so I woke up ready to go! Now my coffee is gone so I better go w/o before the kids wake up and the mad dash to make it to the bus begins!!!

Sara

Morning Lori,and all who follows:)

I posted this yesterday but I figured I would copy and paste it since nobody really checks in-in the afternoon!

I've got this new rotation I made up based on the "more cardio less weight training theory" to lose some weight

first week: five days of cardio,one upper body WO,one lb workout,one Full body workout.
Second Week: Five days of cardio,two circuits workouts(on the days I do the circuits,I will also do a am or pm cardio).

And then I just alternate those two weeks for the rest of the month! SO,how does it look?

Lori-Have fun with baby group today:)Imax2+cardio&weights is yet another dvd that is on my wish list!My wish list in VERY long,LOL it includes ALL of cathe's workouts

Sara-Im in :eek::eek::eek: over your two hundred dollar broken laptop that you sold on ebay;-)....good for you:)! I wonder what the buyer wanted with it? Im guessing extra parts.

Robin-Kim-Nancy-Kali...What happened to you guys????? Please come back!

QUESTION---I earned nine activity points yesterday...I used them,but I felt I was "eating" all day long:xHow can I lose weight with eating all day long?

Todays workout is lowmax+lb on PH. Have a great day everybody!

I finally got a w/o in before the kids woke up!! Now my oldest ds is in school, my lovely 2yo dd is throwing a fit over eating breakfast (I am ignoring her, her fits have been outrageous these days), and I thought I would check-in real quick before I take a shower.

I did an easy w/o since this is the 1st time I have done anything since July. I have been very lazy this summer and the lbs are catching up to me. I really need to lose a good 20lbs before I am where I like to be. So, I have to stop this laziness!!!! Besides that, when I don't w/o and eat unhealthy, I feel horrible...which is probably what leads to my lazy habits!

Better go shower before I run out of time!!!

Sara

Good morning ladies,

Thanks for the packing vibes:) Everything went well yesterday!
After the movers left in the afternoon, I did Legs and Glutes!

My DH is driving to Dallas today, to ship our car! He left the house at 4 a.m.:( He is going to fly back tonight!

Amelia and Lori I have a house ( on base in Grafenwoehr) already with fruniture ( from the Army) in Germany! My kids are staying in my house ( here in El Paso), I don't want them to stay in an emty house:D

BBL!
Belinda

Seems like everyone is having a pretty good day so far. All the girls just left and we had a nice chat.

Sarab, no fashion shows here, thank goodness. I wouldn't be able to handle that. I don't compete with people very well:) We just get together for a chat and a coffee. Most of the kids are the same age so we get to compare what they are doing. We also get to gossip about what is going on with the town folk}(

Amelia, your idea sounds pretty good. That should help get rid of some of those pesky pounds. Are you going to lift heavy?

Belinda, aren't you a sweet momma! Leaving your stuff for your kiddos:) Do you think they will ever move back to Germany with you. I saw the pics from the RT and your daughter is so beautiful! Must take after her mom!:) Did I earn any points with that one?

Well, DS is having his nap but now its lunch time at my house. I don't know when I will get a workout in cause he will be up after everyone goes back. Its lightly raining outside but if it lets up, I may get to go for a run.

Lori:)

Ooooh, Lori, IMAX 2. Enjoy! Such an upper. And such an accomplishment :)

Belinda, hard to imagine shipping a car. This makes the move real ;-) :eek: :eek:

I ran an hour with partner this morning and now I'll finish up with some weights. Toodeloo - I'll be back later!

Cheryl

Belinda-I remember that you mentioned leaving your furniture for your kids. Great job on L&G yesterday..I cant get through that one!

sara-What workout did you do today? High five's to ya,I know its hard getting back into working out! (even if you took a short break!)

Lori-Glad to hear you enjoyed your baby group!And Thanks for commenting on my new rotation,I know everybody gets busy around here buts it's nice to get a second opinion :)

Cheryl-good job on the hour run!

Im done with my workout.Lowmax is so fun,I need to buy it on dvd-the recorded fitv version sounds awful:eek:!! I also did PH LB only. My LB is nice and toasty.

I've got class tonight and i don't wanna gox( i have to do a oral presentationx( x( :+ ! Wish me luck!

Hi everyone. Just taking a quick break between chest and triceps of GS C&T. I've had a busy day. Had to go out and buy a strapless bodyshaper to wear with my new dress--still have to try it on under the dress and make sure it looks good. It's very hard with a largish chest to find good strapless bras.

Anyway, also getting used to the school run. It rained all over us this morning when I dropped off Isaac. What a pain. My pants got so soaked that I had to come home and change before going shopping.

Lori, can I ask where you live? We seem to have similar weather a lot.

Sara, I'm not from Europe, just lived there for 4 years (2 years outside Amsterdam and 2 years in London). It was another world in some ways and the travel opportunities were awesome. It was wild how you could drive through 10 countries in a day. Oh, and my 2-year old has some nasty fits, too. I have the hardest time getting him to cooperate with anything.

Amelia, that looks like a good rotation and very ambitious. It looks like something I would like to do when my ankle heals--though I personally wouldn't do extra cardio on the circuit days--just couldn't find the time for that myself. About Activity Points, I remember hearing a few times that you should only eat 4 of your APs, though I always wondered if that was true when earning a lot more than 4. I think since we're all different you kind of have to fiddle around and see what works best for you. I think Core is really good when you're very active.

Belinda, great job fitting in a workout after the movers left! Good luck with the rest of the moving.

Cheryl, great workout! You've inspired me to get up and finish with my triceps part of the workout!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

You guys had a chance to checked out the video clips of the new series? OMG...They look so fun,now im sorry I didn't preorder:-(! Oh well,Im still working my way through the other workouts...I'll own the new series eventually;-).

Lainie-So far so good,I've been losing one pound a week with using all my activity points. I have to admitt that the rotation that im doing is kinda tuff and at times draining, but I've got to get my butt in gear if Im gonna lose some weight.MY weight just isn't coming off fast enoughx( . Sorry the weather soaked you today,i also got soaked when I got to school tonight! I had to park in a parking lot thats a good walk from the collegex(.

Hey to the rest of the gang!

Amelia I preorderd 2 sets! One for my DD and one for me! They look like fun! I think they are going to be tough ones ( I mean the step portion!) Congrats on your weight loss!

No workout for me today, I am taking a break! I am having a rough time today! Good luck on your oral presentation tonight!

Belinda:-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.