~*~* Weight Watchers Tuesday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

We are up bright and early here:) Nothing new about that. DS appears to have some kind of rash on his belly, back and a little bit on his forhead and today he feels warmer then he did yesterday. What could he possibly be getting? I called my friend who is a nurse and she figured it was just heat rash. She also said that there is a viral rash going around but there isn't anything they can do for it. I have baby group today and I really wanted to go but now Im not so sure. It doesn't seem to be bothering him and hopefully it will be gone by this afternoon.

I just have a run planned for today but if I have time I would like to do GS Bic,Tri,and Shoul.My eating as been good so I am feeling better already!:)

Lori:)

Morning Ladies:)

Lori-OOOHHH,I hope your little guy gets to feeling better! Maybe its just a heat rash!Have fun with your run!

Kim-Good Job on your workout yesterday!

Belinda-What movie did you guys watch yesterday? Did you have with step blast?

Cheryl-Low max was Very fun! Those step blast fried my LB today...getting up out of a chair is a challenge for me,LOL!

Nancy-Robin-Kaili-Lainie-jennifer(did I forget anybody?)How are you guys doing today?

bbl!

Good morning, everyone.

Sooo tired today. I stay up way too late when DH is out of town, for some reason. And of course my little boys won't let me sleep in. I'm trying to decide if I want to WI today or tomorrow. I have to go pick up Isaac's immunization forms at the pediatrician so I'll be out and about anyway.

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday. I can't wait for school to start. I know I'll be pretty busy then but at least I'll get some more time to myself.

Lori, hope the little guy's rash clears up fast. I hate it when the boys get mystery illnesses, but there are so many that come and go quickly, at least.

Hi Amelia, I'm a fan of Low Max, too, though now that I say that I haven't done it in a while. I've got so many DVDs it takes a while for them to rotate back through. I'll have to do it as soon as my ankle is better.

Yesterday I did Muscle Max upper body only. Today I'll be doing abs.

Hope to BBL to chat. For now I have to go feed the boys breakfast.

p.s. Ankle is still sore. Not bad for walking but painful as I walk up and down stairs and painful with lateral or pivoting movements (or when DS bumps into it, which he does way too much). I'm going to continue to take it easy this week and just do upper body and core).

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Good morning ladies,

I will do B & G pemix # 2 today!

Lori hope the rash will go away! Sounds like a heat rash! Good you get it checked out! Enjoy your run!

Kim nice workout yesterday! What are your plans today??

Amelia I am glad you enjoyed LM yesterday! It is one of my fav.! Don't you like that DOMs felling?? We watched the Holidays! Good move!

Lainie hope your ankle feels better soon!

Big Hallo to Nancy, Robin, Cheryl,Jeniffer and Mary!

Have a great workout and day everyone!
Belinda

Good Morning Ladies!!

I did Basic Step and Stretch Max #2 (stability ball). The BS was challenging as step just really is not my thing and I have not done a step wo all month. I loved the SM#2. I have had that dvd for almost a year and I think that was the first time I did that particular WO. It was a great compliment to the WO I did yesterday- chest, shoulders and tri's- stretched them out really good! ;-) SM#2 is definitely a new fav! I need to practice a "new" step WO this evening so I can expand my step WO that I do and so I can use some of these dvds I have. x( I just feel so clumsy when I learn a new step WO. I must develop some patience.

Lori- Sorry to hear about the little guy not feeling well. I hope he feels better.

Amelia- Good WO!! You did Low Max already!! That is another one I need to learn. x( Is that one difficult to learn?

Belinda- B&G anything is a good WO!! Have fun!! When is the big move?

Lainie- Sorry to hear that your ankle is soar. Hope it is better soon.

Hello to everyone else who follows!! Everyone have a great workout and day! Here is wishing you clean eating and burned calories throughout the day!!:D

Hey girls,

Im done with my workout~Did a forty min power walk and UB on bm2,then did ten min. of coremax:+ Im pooped!

Lainie-Have you seen a doc about your ankle yet? Great workout yesterday! I know its hard to not workout when something is hurting! I hurt my back (spasm)not too long ago and was on rest for about two weeks....very hard!

Belinda-I loved the Holidays,great job on your workout!

Kim-Low max wasn't hard to learn! I was alot of fun,those blast are killer! I noticed alot of the same blast in LIS! Have you done that one yet?

well,my tummy is growling and my butt is sore from yesterdays workout...I'll try and bbl!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.