~*~* Weight Watchers Tuesday~*~*~

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Im the first one up again I see:) I can't beleive how dark it is in the morning at 6:30 and he still wakes up. You would think he would sleep in! Not the case...just like clock work!

Today is suppose to be KPC but I think I will do KM and a run instead:) I only own KPC on vhs and I would have to do it in the living room and I hate twisting my sneaks into the carpet. I always see black circles when i am done, I don't know if its my imagination but I won't take a chance.Although, I would like to do KPC just the same.

Amelia, you do a weight workout with no sneaks? I don't think Cathe would be very happy with you! You mean lower body to? I could see it if you didn't wear them for UB but no LB.My feet would be all over the place. Im not sure what kind of protein powder I have. DH picked it up a while ago for himself and of course, his workouts lasted like 2 weeks or something. I think today I will drain the blueberry peel out of it though, that was the only thing I didn't like. Although, there is probably lots of vitamins in the peel. I know the protein powder as 120 cals....other then that, not to sure:+

Laine, what a pretty dress! The sizes seem small though:eek: according to the chart! You will have to take a pic for us.

Cheryl, good job on the workout. Seems like everyone was getting long workouts in yesterday. I use to always workout 2x a day when i had the time and only one child. That was also when I worked at my old job and my schedule was the same every week. My friend was saying the other day that Rylan should soon only be napping once a day:eek: Oh NO! What will I do for my workouts? I think I have another little while yet but I guess I will have to workout during his afternoon nap. I really like morning workouts though and getting them over with.

Alright, good morning to everyone else. Hope everyone as a good day. I should be around for a little while yet. I am off to get coffee cup #2!

Lori:)

Good Morning ladies!:)

Today is either PH or MIS,haven't decided yet!

Lori-I love blueberry shakes but its the seeds that get me! I buy the frozen fruit berrymix,strawberries and blueberries and some other kind of berry but by the time the shake is done,there is so many seeds i have to "chew" the shake instead of drink it!LOL My favorite smoothie is a tropical fruit,walmart also sells frozen tropical fruit bags,very yummy in smoothies!

Hey to the rest of the gang,Im running late so I'll be back in a bit!

Good morning all.

I'm trying to decide whether to go weigh in today since I'll be driving out to the mall, which is not far from the Weight Watchers place. I'm afraid it won't be a loss, so it's hard to get motivated. I've been losing so slowly lately--especially since I'm not able to do much cardio. I called the insurance nurse line (it's a number you can call to talk to a registered nurse for free) and got some advice on taking care of my ankle and some exercises I can try to strengthen it. I am still reluctant to go to my doctor (especially as I'd have to bring at least one kid with me--Ewan will only be going to nursery school for an hour so at first--no time to get to the doctor and back). I think she would tell me pretty much what the nurse just told me. I'm going to look for a better ankle wrap today when I'm out--I don't much like the one I have already.

Yesterday I did back, shoulders, and core work from the Timesaver DVD, and today is scheduled to be a rest day. I might try some easy lower body work later, though. I think I should be able to do some if I'm careful how I use the ankle and don't use heavy weight. I probably won't be able to do stuff like weighted lunges, for example.

Lori, I guess it would be tough to get up before Rylan to do a morning workout if he wakes so early! I am not a morning person and have trouble getting up early enough to work out before they do, so I'm stuck working out during Ewan's afternoon nap. At least he'll be starting nursery school next week so I'll at least get a little free morning time 3 days a week. He won't be going the full 2 1/2 hours until near the end of September. They really ease them into it slowly. Anyway, good luck when he changes to just afternoon naps! You'll have to get creative with workout scheduling.

Yeah, the sizing on that chart for the dress is all wrong. I would never fit into the size I did (a 10, by the way, just glad it was not bigger) if it really went by those sizes. I'm glad I picked it out at a store and didn't try ordering it.

Amelia, I suggest MIS--I like that one. :)

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Hi ladies,

I couldn't post yesterday because my DS took over the computer!;( I am glad he is in school today!

Last night I did CTX Kickbox + CTX All Upper Body Split + cool down from CTX Kickbox!

Laine love the dress!

Lori have fun with KM!

Amelia enjoy PH or MIS!

BBL
Belinda

Amelia, PH is one of my favs. I don't do the older worouts very often, the music and outfits drive me crazy! hahaha Im going to make another shake shortly. Its 11 here so I guess I will wait a little while and it can be my lunch. I make strain the seeds and peel out this time.

Laine, I would have needed a bigger size in that dress to if it went by that chart:eek: Weightloss can be so tricky. When i was losing my baby weight I would lose nothing one week and then 4-5 lbs the week after. So every week that I didn't lose I would have to try and stay motivated till the next week but its hard to stay moivated when you lose slowly. Its better then nothing though.

Belinda, glad to hear DS is out of the house and you can play with us all day;) Good job on the workout yesterday.

I just got back from a hour long run. I am going to try and do the combos in KM but not the blast. I don't think DS is going to sit and watch me for that long. Yesterday I let the dogs in so he had something to occupy him..he loves watching them.

Lori:)

Afternoon girls

Ive got some sad news,my SIL committed suicide sometime last night. She had a history of mental illness,and atempted suicide four times before. I met her once at the last wedding(her daughters wedding). I feel so bad for my MIL and FIL,I can't imagine their pain right now.

My MIL called me right after I was done with my workout,I did MIS+PH upperbody and MIS abbs.

Hi girls!

I did PLB today- great workout!

Do you guys have Classic Volume ( Step Jam, Step Heat, Step Max)????
I have all Cathe's DVD's exept that one??? Not sure if I should get it??

Belinda

Belinda, I have the Classics DVD, but haven't done much with it. I think I did part of Step Heat and part of Step Max because they were on the intermediate rotation that way. I remember that the makeup was kind of over the top on one of them (I think it was Step Max) and I found it way too distracting--Cedie looked like a clown (and normally she looks lovely--just bad makeup). I wasn't too bothered by the retro outfits or anything--just the makeup. I still kept the DVD in case I want to give them another try, but haven't gotten around to it since I have so many other Cathe workouts to choose from. I think you got similar answers on the Open Discussion board, didn't you?

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Lainie thanks for the imput! I posted a question about the classics on the OF and nobody likes it!

Thanks Lanie!
Belinda

Amelia, oh my gosh!!! How old was she? And how is your brother (or BIL) holding up???? Do they have children??? This is just terrible news. I am so sorry.

Gals, I am so exhausted. You'd think it was THURSDAY. Got up really early for my 60 min. run before work and didn't get back home from work and settled until 7 p.m. I'm wasted.

I'm thinking of Muscle Max for the a.m. I may turn in really early tonight.

Good job on everyone's workouts.
Lainie, did you decide to weigh in??

Night everyone,
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.