~*~* Weight Watchers TGIF~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

C&W's for me today:) I like that one but I have a feeling my HRM is gonna tell me I only burned 2 cals or something.Its not one of Cathes hardest workouts so I am willing to bet I will only burn 250 cals:eek: We will find out! The sun seems to be comming out though and I would like to go for a run. I could go for a run in the morning and then do C&W when DS goes for his nap?

Cheryl, business is a boom'in? Thats great! Makes the days fly by. I went to work yesterday and my boss was gone! All that for nothing. But when I was there I kind of realized how boring my job is...which can be alright if you want to relax but after helping DH clean his store the other night, Im kind of wondering if I would like to go there. I don't kow what I am doing!

Amelia, I guess the memorial service is where you live? Still so sad! To young! And its never good when you take your own life.
Are you going to get a workout in today?

Laine, how do you pronounce Ewans name? I like that name. We are thinking about having one more so I am listening to names already! hahaha I also like Shelby for a girl but we will see what DH has to say about that.

I am going out tonight with the gals and I bought myself a new shirt. Actually, it was a gift card so it only cost me $3.00:) One of my friends hasn't been feeling well lately and I am starting to get worried about her. I don't know if she isn't acting herself b/c she isn't feeling well or if there are other things on her mind. She is always so bubbly and happy but the wheels were always turning in her brain. Now the wheels are still turning, even faster, but she isn't nearly as happy and she is always tired. They think she as some kind of rare blood disorder and she as to get more blood work done. She is suppose to be going out with us tonight to but Im willing to bet she will back out of it.

Alrighty...have a good day everyone. This appears to be the only ones who checked in yesterday. Where is everyone?

Lori:)

Good Morning ladies:)

I've got a walk/jog on taps for today and that will prbably be it! Im going to try and make it an 90 min. one!Can you believe that I haven't done a step workout all week:eek:,Its hard to do step when my DH is at home!

My WI went well,Im down another pound...Im hoping it will be like this from now on and this isn't another fluke,LOL. The only thing Im doing different is eating my activity points and started jogging,which I LOVE Im going for my longest jog this morning,I can only jog for about ten mins so far. Feels great when Im done though!

Lori-Im sorry your friend isn't feeling good! Maybe she is just tired! Have fun tonight}(;-) I want C&W,I've got about five Cathe workouts Im ording when we get our taxes back!(I did the same thing last year during tax season,purchase LIC,a STEP,Total Body strecthing,and KPC)

Hey to everybody else!

Im girls,Im done with my workout! I did a hour walk/jog and then did 6 sets of 10 walking lounges,thats all I could do:+ I've got to get in the shower,make breakfast,clean the house then get ready for the memorial service.

Girls, I hope I don't sound cold hearted but like I said tuesday morning,I barely knew my SIL ! .I think all we said to each other was "nice to meet you". Is it wrong to not feel any grief? I do feel grief for my DH and his family and Im doing everything I can to help.

Everybody have a great day!

Hi girls,

I am so busy packing and cleaning ;( It's no fun! I did B % G premix last night! Today I am going to do RS!

Lori and Amelia great job on your workout this morning!

Lainie I saw your pic. on the OF! You look great!:)

Hallo to the rest of the gang!

Belinda

Hi everyone.

Well, got Isaac dropped off for his second day of Kindergarte and took Ewan to his nursery school orientation (we were just there an hour). Now Ewan and I are back home and waiting to go pick up Isaac in an hour. This little half days don't give me much time to actually do anything while he's in school. Glad the full days start on Monday (though I will miss him, I'm sure).

Did I mention I finally got a doctor's appointment for my stupid ankle? I'll be going on Monday afternoon. I'm so tired of not doing cardio, but I don't want to start too soon and permanently injure myself or anything.

The only good thing about my lack of workouts is I've had to get more creative with my fitness blog, so I think my entries are more amusing. Plus I have more free time to write them with shorter workouts. Anyway, today is just the Stability Ball Abs bonus from B&G and tomorrow I'll be doing an upper body premix from Amy Bento's All Pump Xtreme. Yesterday was a rest day which was convenient for the first day of school.

Lori, have fun going out with the girls tonight and I hope your friend comes out of her funk. I wish I had local girls to hang out with, but most of my friends are scattered around--I've just moved too much.

Congrats on the loss, Amelia. Always feels so great to go down a little more!

Belinda, good luck with all that packing and cleaning! And don't "do a Lainie" on RS (that's the one I sprained my ankle doing). I really wish I could do RS today--I love love love that one.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Hey, everyone!

Lori, congrats on the fun new shirt and the screamin' deal. Good stuff! I hope you have a good time tonight, and I hope your friend is okay.

Amelia, yes, congrats on the lb. lost. Every one of 'em counts! Woo hoo!

Lainie, good luck on DS kindegarten launching. Another milestone.
Love those B&G Stab. ball abs. An all time favorite.

Today I did 55 minutes of DM. Again, all I had time for. But loved it. Forgot how much fun that one is. 55 min. was nothing to sneeze at.

Have a great afternoon, everyone! TGIF!

Cheryl

Amelia, I don't think its wrong of you to not feel any grief. Like you said, you barely knew her so how can you feel something for someone you don't know. But you do feel bad for your inlaws and DH so that shows your not cold hearted! Good job on the weightloss!

Belinda, not having any fun packing?;) Geez...why not? Packing is barrels of fun! LOL

Laine, Im not sure if we are going out or not tonight. The more I talk to the girls, the more I realize someone is going to be late...or someones baby is sick. Im soon going to start calling around and prehaps we will go out another night.

Cheryl, good job on the workout. DS yelled pretty much throughout my workout so it wasn't an enjoyable experience!

I did C&W and burned a whopping 320 cals! Thats only one drink for crying out loud~ Oh well. I may go for a run later. Im waiting for my lunch to digest but I am getting lazy in the meantime!

Lori:)

Thanks Gidge for the encouragement! Glad to hear you like your HRM!Did you decide on the run later? Have fun tonight.

The memorial service was so sad:-( They played Sarah Mclaughlin's "angel" and the whole place was in tears;( so sad. It was especialy sad when One of her daughters spoke,I was a blubbering mess;(

Hey to everybody,Im heading over to my MIL's agian,everybody have a great friday:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.