~*~* Weight Watchers Monday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

DH lined the window in DS's room off with toy motorcycles, I took them down last night and pulled the blind down the whole way to see if he would sleep longer today...ah....doesn't work!:-( ;) So we are up again before 7!

Today is BC for me and I am feeling sore from yesterdays PH. Im not sure how I am going to get my workouts in. DS is trying to change his naps around. I think he is ready for just one nap a day. I love getting my workout in around 9ish but unless we go for a run, he isn't ready for a nap until 11 and thats when everyone is gettig ready to come home for lunch. I don't think i will be able to run outside today either cause its raining...Ill figure something out!:)

Amelia,did you get your workout done. The next time I wear my HRM,will be when I do BM2. Or maybe not....maybe I am better off not knowing(again!):)

Cheryl, thats a good idea. So you have table 12 to check in with you. Cool! I hope you get to wear you want to be. You worked so hard to get there before, Im sure you will get there agin. I know we shouldn't let the scale control us but its hard not to. Im up 1 lbs today but not worried about it. Its probably just water weight but my goal this week is to see 125.0! Wish me luck!!!!

Laine, oh thats not good. I can't beleive you have to wait again! Those pinched nerves can be pretty bad to! I use to get one in my lower back when I was pregnant and it was really bad. I would only get it when I went for a walk though but that would make it sore for 2 days!

Sarab, hope you check in with us today!

Belinda, happy packing}( }(

Kim, Robin, Nancy and Kali...hope all is well! COME BACK!!!

Lori:)

Morning Girls:)

Its 7am here and DD is trying to wake up,Ds is stil asleep. My eating wasn't to hot over the weekend...sometimes you just have to let loose;-). So today is the official day of my new start! Reading yesterdays thread got me thinking....twelve weeks until Christmas:eek: I bet I can lose ten pds before then:D so today is my official new diet monday(its actually the old diet--ww'ers--im just going to be strict with it!;-))

so anyway...I've mummbled enough,lol!

Lori-I got my Workout done yesterday,only did 30min of BM2 but it felt good! Im sorry your not getting the results you wanted with your HRM,but like the ladies said on your OF thread...the cals your burning are high for YOU;-). Im not sure If i want a HRM now...it might drive me crazy(and Im already crazy enough,LOL)-but I would like to know how many cals I burn with my workouts!

Cheryl-Thanks for the breakdown on B&G,Im going to go look for that one somewhere(but not ebay;-)) Hows your day so far!

Hey to the rest of the gang,I've got to get the kids ready...bbl

Good morning ladies,

I have the movers coming this morning!

Lori it takes 3 month for my stuff to arrive in Germany (today's move) Thrusday's move will take 1 month! Thurday I can only send 1200 lb. I will explain more later!

Belinda

Hi!

Sorry I did not check in yesterday. I don't even think I turned the computer on yesterday. I was busy, busy.

Today, I did not w/o since I slept in. I was feeling lazy; I hate when I wake up like that! I might try to do my stair-stepper later, but probably won't have time. We have to go grocery shopping today and that is like an all-day adventure!

So, good morning to everybody and I might be back later, but I doubt it.

Sara

Hi everyone.

I got Isaac off for his first full day of school today. It's going to feel weird having him gone for so long (he starts at 8:50 and we pick him up at 3:15). I dropped him off at 8:30 (got there a bit too early trying to beat the rush and park closer). Now I have time to kill before I take Ewan to nursery school--this week he goes only from 10:15 to 11:15. Then while he's in school I'll walk to the library and see if any of the shops are open--most of the village shops are closed on Mondays.

Later today I plan to do a very light lower body workout--going to give Kimberly Spreen's Amplify Your Strength From Within. I've owned it for a while but haven't tried it yet. I'll modify or the ankle if any moves seem inappropriate for the sore ankle.

Lori, my kids were up pretty early today so I can sympathize! Ewan was up at 6. of course, I put them to bed a bit early wanting them up a little earlier for a school day, but didn't expect him to get up quite that early. He was also a bit cranky so I'm wondering if he got enough sleep. I might try to give him lunch as soon as he comes home from his one hour at school and then nap him before picking up Isaac. So hard to work naptimes around big brother's schedule. Anyway, hope you can work out when to work out (if that makes sense) around DS's schedule!

Amelia, good luck with your fresh start today! I've had way too many fresh starts, myself. I switched to WW Flex last week (been doing Core for a while) and I've been within my points every day but it looks like I'm not losing. Probably will switch back to Core soon since I'm always hungry on Flex and it's not seeming to help anyway. I think I eat healthier on Core anyway--I do a better job of eating veggies and fruits.

Belinda, good luck with the movers today! I had a similar situation when we moved here from London--had to wait a while for our stuff to arrive. We slept on air mattresses and lived out of suitcases for a while. Plus we had to buy some new living room furniture so we had nowhere to sit while we waited for that order to be delivered. Hope you are better prepared for everything than we were!

Hi Sara! Good luck with the grocery shopping. Always a long adventure for me as well.

OK, going to go get a couple things done before taking DS to nursery school.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Well...whaddya know...DS went for a nap and I got my workout done.
It was a good workout to. I did BC plus 5 mins runs on the TM after each cardio and I burned 600 cals:) Im happy with that! I had to stay on the TM another 4 mins though to burn the last few cals.

Belinda, what will you do until your things arrive? Stay with family?

Amelia, I think 10 lbs before christmas is a realistic goal. As long as you don't gain it back christmas time;) Christmas is hard on most people but for some reason I always lose instead of gain, I think its all the running around I do.

Sarab, I hate waking up lazy to. Its weird when that happens. My sister explained sleep cycles to me.Apparently we sleep in patterns of 3 hours and we wake after every 3rd hour but if you wake up during the wrong time in your last cycle you feel like crap (or either cycle for that matter). Say if you go to bed at 11, you sleep from 11-2, 2-5, 5-8...if you wake up say at 6:40 (like myself) your body doesn't feel rested cause it didn't sleep through most of its last cycle. HOPE I MADE SENSE! LOL Cause Im not so sure that I did.

Laine,sounds like you have a busy day of dropping off and picking up! I hope your little boy gets a nap and wakes up in a btter mood.

Off to get into the shower, DS is still asleep, I guess I should check on him!

Lori:)

Afternoon Ladies:)

I forgot to mention on friday that I measured and the total lost for last month was 1 1/2 inches,gained 1/2 inch in my legs but my jeans feel lose so I guessing that was muscle:)!

3/4 inch in my waist
1/2 inch in both arms
1/4 inch in my hips
gained a 1/2 in both legs:eek:

I've got my workout done,My arms are trembling:7 ! I ended up doing LIS plus Bm2 UB only! I've got this new rotation I made up based on the "more cardio less weight training theory" to lose some weight

It goes like this....first week: five days of cardio,one upper body WO,one lb workout,one Full body workout.

Second Week: Five days of cardio,two circuits workouts(on the days I do the circuits,I will also do a am or pm cardio).

And then I just alternate those two weeks for the rest of the month! SO,how does it look? Im also trying to really focus on eating clean!

Belinda-It takes three months for your stuff to arrive in Germany...OH man that stinks! I'm sorry you have to go through the Chaos of moving but Im sure once you get in germany and get settled,everything will be alright! Im sending you some good Moving vibes!

Sara-I Know the feeling of waking up and feeling lazyx( and speaking of grocery shopping with the kids...did you read the thread on open forumns about the lady that took her kids shopping? It was soo funny! I think the title of the thread was something to do with a ebay listing! Go check it out,it had me rolling!

Lainie-Sorry you couldn't get to the docs,you mentioned that your going to do a cardio or lb workout...maybe your ankle won't give you any trouble! How long has it been since the last LB or Cardio workout for you? I know its frustrating to not do cardio!

Lori-LOL lorie,I hope i don't gain it back during christmas time:+I think that would bite;-) I did pretty good last christmas,I think I gained like two pds or something!

alright,my ds is whinning at my feet so he wants my attention and I need to get some house work done. bbiab

I have a question. How many exercise points do you count for weight training? I usually count 1 pt. per 15 min, but I'm not sure if that is too much. Thx.

Rhythmic Step for me today... and one SORE BOOTY from yesterday's B&G. Yowza.

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.