~*~* Weight Watchers Friday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gals:)

Just a quick check in to get the thread started. Im not sure what I am doing today but I won't be going for any runs! LOL I'd like to do another premix for the BM2 dvd but we will see.
Also, don't have any plans today.Its suppose to rain so I don't think we will be going to far!

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Morning everybody!

Its Funny...yesterday I was gripeing(sp)about NOT losing any weight in a while and this morning Im down to 187.0:eek: Im in the 180's FINALLY! (yah) Uh Oh,you know what that means....yep,my daily pts target is also DOWN a pt;-)!

The only thing different is Im eating my activity pts,eating cleaner! I did alot of walking/jogging this week too! I need to keep that up!

Lori-were going to a braves Baseball game tonight(YAHOO),buts thats all were doing this weekend! Atleast the weather is down in the 80's now(In Georgia)thats liveable;-)!(103=miserable)LOL

Im suppose to take my DH to the doc,so Im not sure if I'll get a workout in! Plus my DD(poor thing:-()isn't feeling to good,she has a cold-cough,so she's staying home from school today!

Hey guys,Here's a recipe that I made yesterday and my DH loved it! Its pretty clean too!

Garlic Shrimp w/Penne pasta

1lb box Penne pasta
3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
2 pints of grape tomatoes
4 cloves of grated/diced garlic(i used three cloves,and grated it)
24 medium shrimp pelled,deviened
6 scallions,chopped
zest and juice of one lemon
3/4 cup of basil,thinly sliced

Preheat Oven to 400

Cook pasta according to box,preserve one ladle of the pasta water!

place tomatoes on cookie sheet,drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil and salt,pepper.cook in oven for about 10-12 min.mash the tomatoes in a bowl(be careful,juice squirts at ya)set aside

Preheat medium size skillet w/2 tbsp of Olive oil. Add garlic and shrimp. Cook for two mins on each side.Add Scallions,cook for one min.Add pasta,the one ladle of pasta water,lemon zest,lemon juice,basil,tomatoes,salt+pepper.Toss all ingredients.

BTW-It gets better the longer it sits,leftovers are delish!Enjoy!

Hi everyone. Up early today because I wanted to preorder Amy Bento's new DVDs (preordering started at 7am, technically, though I heard that some people ordered before then). I also have the Orkinman coming some time between 8 and 12 to do a termite inspection.

I still have major DOMS from Wednesday's PUB workout, so I might just do core work today and then do another upper body workout tomorrow. That'll work since I didn't get the planned core work in yesterday (DH came home early and I got busy doing other things). Then I'll figure out what to start doing on Monday--might ease my ankle back into action slowly with some low impact step and low weight lower body work.

Amelia, congrats on the weight loss! Yummy recipe--going to print that one.

Good morning to Lori and Amelia, and all who follow.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Good morning ladies,

Lori have fun with BM premix!

Amelia congrats on the weight loss! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Lainie glad your ankle is felling better! I loved your little boy's drawings:) He is so cute!

Good mornig to Nancy, Cheryl, Kim, Kali and Mary.

I will do MIC today!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Hi, everyone!

A 45 min. version of PUB for me today - a little short on time.

Amelia, that recipe looks yummy! And congrats on the weight loss.

Belinda, enjoy that MIC.

Lori, BM2 today ?:D :D :D scary, but fun!

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Cheryl

Afternoon Girls

Everybody ready for the weekend? I know I am;-).Did I mention Im going to a braves baseball game tonight? "GO BRAVES"

I plan on doing BM2 tommorrow-going to "attempt" it ALL:+! Such a fun workout!

Cheryl-PUB(and PLB) is another workout I have my eyes on! 45 mins is a SHORT ub workout? How long is PUB?(maybe I should go check it out instead of asking;-)LOL) anyhoot,Great workout..have a good weekend!

Lainie-when your through with the orkinman...send him over here! I almost got attacked my a Giant Wolf Spider yesterday! The sucker was as big around as a small plate :eek: YIKES! I almost took a pic,LOL! enjoy your weekend!

Belinda-Have fun with MIC! Have a good weekend!

Hey to the rest of the gang!

Hey Ladies,

Did not get a chance to check in yesterday. Yesterday was PS: Legs & Abs- I feel my calves and hamstring today- I mean really feel them. :eek: Today was PS: Biceps, Back & Abs. Arms felt shaky after that was good. Then for cardio I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster.

Lori- Cute pics. Glad DS enjoyed the water!

Amelia- Congrats on the weight loss!!! Yeah!!! High 5555^^^^^^!!!

I have mainly been doing the stickers on the calendar for the past month and going by my clothes, but you know I sneak on the scale once in a while. I just picked up $489 worth of alterations to suits from the tailor today. Had to get them taken in b/c they were too big- co-workers kept complaining. :+ One pair of pants had the tailor exclaiming "there is about 6 inches back here!" That felt good!!!

Belinda- Congrats on your new High Step!! That is great and so very thoughtful!!

Cheryl- Glad you had a good rest day!! Sorry your run was foiled by rain.

Lainie- Glad to hear your ankle is on the mend.

Hello to all that follow!! Have a great day! :)

Hey girls -

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Amelia for that DELICIOUS recipe!!!!!! I made it tonight and everyone loved it!!!! It had such a summery feel to it. Thank you!!!!

I've been on and off line. Things are pretty much the same here except worse...if you can imagine that!! My mom's caretaker had to go home to her country for personal reasons and now we're with a new one. My mom is crying to go to a nursing home which we're now considering. It may wind up being better for her, I don't know.

Hope all is well with all of you!!!!!

Okay, have a great weekend. We're heading down to the shore.

Nancy

Amelia, PUB is an hour workout as produced. I've never even looked at its pre-mixes, interestingly... some gals I know run it with the ab section first instead of last so you hit those pikes on the ball while you're freshest. Good idea.

Nancy, hugs to you over the situation with your mom! Hang in there, gal -

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.