~*~* Challengers *~*~ 6/29 - 7/5

Good Morning,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 2 and abs if mom will leave me alone, she leaves tomarrow YEAH! Have a migraine headache since Saturday I think I am slightly dehydrated haven't drank much water and I was outside alot this weekend.

Roxie-LOL at you being excited about your moms departure:p have a great workout later

my workout is done, CCV5...have a great day :)

Amelia-I know it sounds mean but she has been with me 7 days now that is just a little to much. I love my mother but in small doses, and it didn't help that DH and I were on vacation last week and she was there.

Hi Girls,

Roxie I totaly understand about your mom. I get that feeling too.

Amelia: great WO!!

I did the original Boot Camp. I was sweating buckets.

It has been rainig forever!!!:mad: Everything is wet, even inside the house feels damp.

I am now on my knees bowing to Andrea for doing all those push ups on her toes!!!:eek: I am very impressed. I start on my toes but go to my knees.

Gotta go fold laundry.

Lean Circuit 2 done

Sumo Squat w Anterior Deltoid Lift-12lbs/12reps
Double Arm Row w Single Leg Lift-12lbs/12reps 6 on each leg
Single Hamstring Curls w Lateral Raise-10lbs/12reps
Runners Lunge with Double Arm Row-12lbs/12reps 6 on each leg
Lateral Raise w Abduction-5lbs/12reps 6 on each leg
Plank w Single Arm Row-12lbs/24reps
Reverse Lunge w Lateral Raise-5lbs/24reps
Posterior Deltoid Raise w Leg Lift-5lbs/24reps
Squat w Double Arm Anterior Delt Lift-5lbs/12reps 6 on each leg

39 min
31 in the zone
134 min hr
168 max hr
240 cals burned

Ab Burner
10 min
2 in the zone
116 min hr
149 max hr
48 cals burned

Hi ladies.

I can't believe my crappy luck! I've been struck down (yet again) with the worlds worst migraine. I've only just resurfaced. I went to be yesturday afternoon at 4.30 and "officially" re surfaced about 3pm today. Still feeling very tender. No workouts today or yesturday.

Andrea, so sorry about the migraine. Hope today is better.

Amelia, nice job with CC. I need to use those more often.

Elaine, nice job on the BC. Maybe the house feels damp because you were sweating buckets, LOL. Send us some of your rain.

Roxie, hope things get back to routine for you soon. Nice jog on getting in your workout any way.

Today was a short jog with the dogs. Haven't been sleeping well, so I don't have the energy for longer workouts. Hope to get catch up tonight.

Jean

Morning

well,i crashed and burned last night...i had a drink with DH that turned into a couple. Then i had some junk food to go along with it:confused: sigh,oh well...its over and done with. Next time i will turn down the drink and remember im on a diet,trying to lose weight ((urrr,ever wish you could jump out of your body and slap yourself silly? well i do right now:mad:))

Today is a circuit and back on track..ive already logged and printed my food for the day:) I plan on doing Cardio and weights,the fitv version since i don't have the dvd anymore...need to break down and buy it! Im doing it on risers so im sure i will be ready to pass out during that second step routine.....:confused:

Roxie-i know exactly how you feel....i love my mom but i couldn't imagine spending 7days with her...OMG:eek:,i would be smoking cigs agian;) Great workout last night!

Elaine-sending you rain-go-away-vibes! Great job with your workout!

Andrea-so sorry your suffering with a migraine:(. I hope it goes away quickly for you...

Jean-i hope you get a good nights rest tonight,sorry to hear you not sleeping well. Nice job with your jog today!

Hey to anyone i missed...bbl to report my workout!

Good Morning,

Well mom has finally left sometime around 4 or 4:30 this morning, I didn't get up I did however check the house to make sure she was gone. I have decided there is just no way to make up all the workouts I have missed but I will do the best I can. Tonite is SJP step only and yoga that makes up 2. I have decided next month to do Cathes intermediate rotation for a change of pace and there are some workouts in it I haven't done yet.

Andrea-I understand the headache thing mine is finally better.

Amelia-we love them just don't want to live with them. Just pick yourself up dust yourself off and jump back on the wagon.

Jean-good job on the jog.

Hey girls,

andrea: hope the migrain leaves and never returns.

Jean: you may have all our rain. The pool is so full we keep having to empty it. It is suppose t rain until Thursday. :(

Amelia: your too funny. Yeah, sometimes I would loved to give myself 50 lashes with a wet noodle!:p

Roxie: great WO!

Okay I worked late last night. No WO this mroning. Maybe I'll get something in later.

Gotta go, my oatmeal is waiting.

Hi guys.

I don't want to jinx myself but i am feeling a bit better this morning. Hopefully, I'll get a workout in today. I was supposed to do chest/back and Bootcamp this afternoon. I shall see.

Amelia- We are mere mortals, Get back up on that there wagon, you'll be fine. Plus I think sometimes it helps to think, "Well, at least i enjoyed myself." :D:D

Just finished SJP step only

26min
21 in the zone
112 min hr
133 max hr
176 cals burned

Recharge (yoga)
21 min
2 in the zone
112 min hr
133 max hr
90 cals burned

Got my first workout in for the week. Bootcamp. OMG!! They are getting harder!!

We had news today of a collegue passing away. A fit and healthy 50 yr old diagnosed with stomach cancer a couple of months ago. He was one of those people who "never" got sick, and he struggled with the chemo (side effects of). It wasn't the cancer that got him. He had to have his gall bladder removed, routine surgery, nothing much to stress about (so they said). It turned septic. Gone within a week. Terrible. sorry girls to share that story with you, but it just goes to show, enjoy each and every day.

Amelia- Eat drink and be merry, we are here for such a short time.

Andrea soory to her of your co-worker.

This is a quick check in for me. I did Drill Max. Man that WO just goes on forever! This was only my second time doing it the way it was filmed. I always choose the premix cardio.

Gotta run. I'll try to check back again later.

It's still raining!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am going to get out my life boat and life jacket.LOL!!

Good Morning,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 3 and some abs.

Andrea-sorry to hear about your coworker.

Elaine-sorry to hear about your rain problems we went through that last month this month it is just hot.

Morning

Today is CCV3. I didn't get a chance to come back and report cardio and weights workout yesterday,but i got it in! I had to babysit my 1yr old niece...and she is a very busy little girl....:confused:

Elaine-i will do the 'rain-rain-go-away-dance' for you...so sorry its still raining. Our weather is hot,hot,hot. To hot to enjoy the outdoors.

Andrea-yes,your right...life is to short. Im always reminding myself of that when i start stressing about life! sorry to hear about your coworker.

Roxie-great workout yesterday! Im glad your feeling better!

Hey to everyone i missed...bbl

Andrea, so sorry to hear about your colleague. Like you said it just goes to show you that you need to enjoy every minute of life. You never know what's around the corner.

This morning's workout was 20 minute jog, followed by back and tris with STS. I might have over did it a bit. I'm feeling really tired. TOM strated too so maybe that's why. Oh well at least the workout is done and out of the way.

Jean

Morning Challengers

Today is 4DS Chest/Shoulders/Triceps then i plan on doing some Winsor Pilates cardio burn(20mins) and some pilates core work. Its my first time doing any pilates so i hope i like it...it looked really fun last night when i previewed it! :) bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.