~*~*~Weight Watchers Monday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Chickies:) :)

How is everyone? Miss me yesterday?:) ;) We went to the cottage with our business partners and their kids. Man, there were kiddies everywhere. They have 3 boys from ages 4yr - 6 monhtes.She also brought her 12 yr old neice, then we had my two kids. Then there is a cottage next door with a 10 yrs old, and 2 4 yr olds. The doors were constintly swinging and they were over with us more then their parents;( It was nice though and I needed a break! Then I needed a break from kids so we came home last night at 7:30 and put DS straight to bed and I went shortly after.
I feel well rested and ready for a good workout today:) Im planning on running today and I am also following the Sept rotation so I have to do that workout as well. I don't know if I will do them back to back or save one for later. Depends on how far I run, I guess.:)

Amelia, I remember the days of living in a smaller home and everyone is in everybodies face. The 3 of us use to live in a basement apt! With a big dog. Then we moved to a 2 bedroom apt, then after we got married we bought our first home. It was a 3 bedroom house but it wasn't that big and didn't have a very big backyard. We lived there for 5 yrs but shortly after moving in, my bro and dad started staying with us when ever they got work! So there were 5 of us there...NOW we are in a 4 bedroom home and its alot bigger but my family still stay with us off and on! We still have lots of rooms to go in but my bro like to sleep on the couch, which is where the big flat screen is to. When he is here...that means no movies for us! oh well! Have fun house hunting when the time comes. Sorry to hear the kiddes are feeling well!

Cheryl,did you have fun with C&W yesterday? I like that workout to but I usually only do it on the Terminator DVD cause its mixed in with another workout and I can get my HR a little higher. Still haven't bought a new band yet;( I have to put that on my to-do list:)

Belinda, what workout did you do after? You mean to tell me that you don;t have your workouts packed???? I bet they will be last:)

Kim, I hate running around at parties to, but your right, you don't eat nearly as much and thats a good thing! I ate lots this weekend and need to make up for it and work my butt off! Pardon the pun:)

Where is Robin and Kali?????? Do they not like us anymore?;( ;(

I hope I didn't miss anyone! Anyone else here going to do the Sept rotation? Im looking forward to it. Im going to add more cardio and go as heavy with the weights as I can. Problem is, most of these workouts are high rep low weight, but Ill try!!!

Lori:)

Morning girls!

DD and DS are feeling a little bit better! DD still has a bad cough. Im debating on letting them play outside today,ive been keeping them in because well,ya know the old saying"kids don't need to sweat or play hard when there sick because it will make them sicker". My DM reminded me about a thousand times yesterdayx( x(

Lori-Glad to hear you had a good time yesterday at the cottage! Sounds fun!:). We have lived in this place for about seven years now and its a two bedroom,one bath single wide trailor.It has VERY small bedrooms,so the four of us are packed in here like sardines,LOL! But the rent is cheap...so be it until we move,and plan on moving in spring of next year! I guess we have to start somewhere. We almost moved about three years ago into a new four bedroom house,but decided to wait until I finised school!

I need to go check out the sept. rotation!I've been meaning too! I love circuits!

Hey to everybody else:)

Im not sure what Im doing today,would love to do bm2(since I haven't done it yetx(),but will see!bbl

Well...I did it!:) Did a hour long run and then HSTA and I still have energy to boot. I really should start taking more rest days. I think my workouts will benefit from it!

Amelia, you have to start out some where! Only a handful get to have everything big and passed to them LOL I have a few friends like that and I don't even bother trying to keep up with them. Some of my friends are my age and don't even have a morgage cause their parents bought their home for them.

When I got back from my run I mixed a dandy little shake:9 1 scoop protein powder, 1 c blueberries, 1/2 c water, and 1/2 c bluberry yogurt. Maybe my breakfast for a few days.

Lori:)

Hey Lori...Where is everybody today?

Im done with my workout,it is such a pretty day out so I decided to walk/run for an hour! Felt great! I've got to do a weight workout tomorrow,haven't done one since friday and it was a circuit! besides,I have a blister on my left pinky toex( and need to rest it.( i dont wear shoes with weight work;-))

Lori-Great workout,high five!The shake sounds yummy,what kind of protein powder do you use?

bbl

Hi everyone.

No workout yet, except for shopping. :) We went looking for a dress for me for our black tie event in early October and found a pretty one at Macy's. This is it: http://www.nydressco.com/detail.php?id=400&mode=color&from=teal&view=2 The color is called teal but it seems more of a regular blue to me. The picture doesn't do it justice but I wish I'd gotten this price on it at the store. We paid a wee bit more, but it wasn't too bad for a nide dress. Now I have to find some shoes to wear with it--what do you guys suggest?

OK, enough off-topic stuff. I decided on an upper body rotation this week using the upper body workouts from the Body Blast Timesaver DVD, which I haven't used much. The workouts will be brief, but I think that will be good since school starts on Thursday and nursery school orientation is on Friday--I made sure I was very light or resting on those days because I know it will be hectic.

Lori, we did miss you yesterday! I also had the living in small spaces experience. Our home in London was a small two bedroom flat with the four of us. Of course, Ewan was only a baby there, so he didn't take up much space, but his stuff sure did. Here we still have a small house (by American standards) but it feels large after that flat. If we'd come straight here from our big suburban house in Houston we would have felt cramped, though.

Amelia, glad your kids are feeling a bit better--hopefully they'll be 100% soon. You and Lori have done a great job getting good workouts in today. I wish I could do some cardio, but I'll have to be satisfied with upper body weights, I guess. Today is just shoulders, I think (need to look up what I wrote down).

Hello to everyone who follows me today!

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Hi, everyone!

Lori, of course we missed you!! Hope you had a wonderful time.

Amelia, glad you enjoyed your workout.

Lainie, great dress!!!

I slept in (obviously) and did MIC and B&G abs. I'd like to make today a long workout day and finish up with 45 min. on the TM. About to get that started.

Boy do I LOVE a Monday holiday! Have a good afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Lainie-Love the dress,the back especialy! Love the color too!

Cheryl-Great workout!

Hey to the rest of the gang! everybody have a great afternoon! see ya bright and early!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.