~*~*~ cLEAN & tidy weekend ~*~*~

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Good morning, clean eaters!!

I decided to start my weekend off with a mini shopping spree, so this morning I have ordered...
2 boxes of Larabars (hope I like them!)
Diego sneakers that light up (someone has a birthday soon!)
Ryka Enlight IIs
my veil
and RS/MIC/IMAX

YAY, so exciting!!

Workout will be a short but intense cardio, I'm thinking 4DS KBX or KM Blast Challenge, then S&H Legs and Shoulders.

Chris and I have a lot to do today -- run to Lowe's, Target, Costco, paint store, tailor, etc. etc. Then we are going to lay the new flooring in the bathroom. I will take pictures for you all!! We have also painted bright yellow in there. It should look adorable once it is all done and decorated. I had some pictures of Collin printed in black and white to hang on the walls.

Check back later!!

Morning ladies

You are going to love RS/MIC/Imax in fact RS is one of my fav cardio.

Not sure of the w/o today, I may take a rest day and do some cleanmax.

b-egg whites
s-fruit
l-soup
d-?

I think that I'm coming down with a cold. :(

Happy Weekend! :):)

Katie, It's so fun to shop! What type of larabras did you get? I love the DVD you got - fun, fun, fun!

Robin, I hope you're not getting a cold. Please rest.

My workout was a total body strength training workout - I'm going to be sore. TK is next. We have a birthday party to go to this afternoon. I'm not even tempted to eat the cake. It's store bought and I think it's yucky. It'll look nice though.

Menu is up in the air, but I'll bring snacks with me, larabar, apple and of course water.

b- yogurt, granola and banana
s- ww eng. muffin and pb

Have a great day everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi ladies,

I have the day off today.

Shirl I don't like store bought cake either, tastes like cardboard.
Katie enjoy your day. Sounds like you'll be busy.
Robin take care of yourself.
Kate hope your enjoying vacation.
HI Lori, Steph and Colleen.

Today will be Imax 2 and ab work.
Menu is up in the air.

DD has a young muscians symposium today. So I will be going to that and I have to go get a present for a baby shower that I have to attend tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Jenn

Hi ladies,

I have the day off today.

Shirl I don't like store bought cake either, tastes like cardboard.
Katie enjoy your day. Sounds like you'll be busy.
Robin take care of yourself.
Kate hope your enjoying vacation.
HI Lori, Steph and Colleen.

Today will be Imax 2 and ab work.
Menu is up in the air.

DD has a young muscians symposium today. So I will be going to that and I have to go get a present for a baby shower that I have to attend tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Jenn

Hey Jenn, have a great day!!

Shirl, I bought a box of cashew cookie and a box of pecan pie. Hope I like them, I got $45 worth!!

Little kink in today's plans.... Getting ready to leave, and we can't find any clean UNDERPANTS for Collin!!x( Guess he will be getting some of those for his birthday too!!

Good Morning !

Sounds like you all have very eventful days. Mine, not so much. When I work weekends, I just find that I am sitting here, waiting to go to work but then when its time to go I am in a mad rush to get there! One night shift down, 2 to go!

Yesterday,on the OD forum, I asked for some heathy waffle recipes. I made the frist recipe that was given to me. Mostly b/c I had a bottle of applesauce in the fridge that I needed to use up. Instead of using ww flour, I bought some 7 grain stuff and I also added in 2 pks splenda and 1 banana. For some reason though they stuck to the waffle maker! I tried numerous times but nothing worker so now I have about 24 pancakes in my freezer:7 They are very yummy though!

Not sure what todays workout will be.I should copy and post yesterdays workout. Sometimes I like reporting my runs.

meals today:
B-2 pancakes
L?
S-Cranberry bar
D?

Katie** Sounds like you had fun shopping! Yippee! When we do transportation at work,we get $1 per person.I have almost $200 there now.Im debating taking it buying something or just keep saving!

Robin** Hope you feel better soon!

Shril** Have fun today...and there is no way cake taste like cardboard:+ :9

Jenn** sounds like you have a busy day as well! Enjoy your day and your workout!

Ill BBL!
Lori
:)

Here is yesterdays workout. I love using the TM with DVDs. Time flies!

Mile #1
.25@ 5.8 (incline 1%)
.25@ 5.9
.25@ 6.0
.25@ 6.1
Drill max #1 (weights only)

Mile #2
.25@ 5.9 (incline 2%)
.25@ 6.0
.25@ 6.1
.25@ 6.2
DM #2

Mile #3
.25@ 6.0 (incline 3%)
.25@ 6.1
.25@ 6.2
.25@ 6.3
DM #3

Mile #4
.25@ 6.1 (incline 4%)
.25@ 6.2
.25@ 6.3
.25@ 6.4
DM #4

Mile #5
.25@ 6.1 (incline 4%)
.25@ 6.1 (incline 5%)
.25@ 6.5 (incline 5%)
.25@ 7.0 (incline 8%)
DM #5

Mile #6
.25@ 6.0 (incline 4%)
.25@ 6.1 (incline 5%)
.25@ 6.5 (incline 7%)
.25@ 7.0 (incline 7%)
DM #6

Then I did ME UB premix, my UB was already tired from DM but I did it anyway.

Lori

Lori do you program your tM to change incline or do you change incline while you w/o.

My morning has been strange. I'm usually at girlscouts so I don't know what to do with my free saturday morning :+

My menu has been crazy but clean, so far I had veggie soup for breakfast at 10:30 and at 11:30 I had a yogurt with blueberries. So when do I eat lunch?
:+

If I eat lunch around 3pm is it called dunch or linner :+

OK it's time for a nap.

Miss you kate.

No clean tidy-whity for Collin :D LOL

Katie, Funny about Collins undies! We can never sind socks for Gina. I bought her about 20 pairs at Gap outlet last night. Sounds like you guys have a fun day planned. You are going to love that new DVD. What veil did you end up getting?

Robin, Sorry you feel like you're getting sick. My cold is going away, thank goodness and I actually slept pretty good last night. Nice you get some extra time with your day today. Thanks for the missing me comment! Felt funny to not check in last night or first thing this AM. I'm with you on getting off-track meal times - always meakes me eat wierd.

Shirl, Have a great day! Keep tellin' yourdelf that cake is gonna be nasty!!! remember its easier to have NONE than SOME! Do you make your own granola?

Jenn, Nice weekend for you! I love baby showers!

Lori, I copied the waffle recipes you asked for. Will make some this week for DDs to see how they fly!

Wellllllllllllllllll
we are maxin' and relaxin'! We watched boxing on tv for a while last night then went out to dinner to out fave fancy restaurant. Then we went outlet shopping and I got the CUTEST hot pink trench coat for ME!!! Lots for the girls. I was so nauseous so came back to the hotel and I crashed.

This morning I slept til 7:30!!! I was so excited! MIke slept til 8. We got out of bed at 9}( }( . Had breakfast. Came back here and I got about halfway thru KB then the nausea came back. Rested up and did CS for an hour. Now I'm gonna take a shower and we'll be off again. There are so many cute shops here for stuff for the house. cha-ching!!!! Mike wants to go this grease-bomb diner for much that has the world's best chocolate shakes. Wish me luck! Doing great so far. Tongiht we'll meet some friends we have up here for dinner - their choice - yikes! Hope its somewhere good!

Better fly - bbl....

Kate, glad to hear you are having a great weekend! Glad you are catching up on some much needed sleep :)

Lori, sorry the waffles did not turn out. Glad you were able to make pancakes.

Katie, funny about Collin's undies. Can't wait to see your bathroom

Shirl, sounds like you have a plan to avoid the cake this afternoon.

Jenn, what did you get for the baby shower? Anything cute?

Robin, I hope you can avoid your cold. Hopefully your free Sat. morning will help.

Well, I still have my cold but I tried HSTA this morning. I didn't do all the weight work because I realized halfway through I was lifting heavier than Cathe. Normally, I would be proud, but today I needed an easy workout. The good news is I got all my errands done so now I have the afternoon to relax which I definitely need.

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana
l: tomato basil soup & grilled veggie sandwich

rest of the meals are tbd.

Colleen

Colleen I have not purchased anything yet. Maybe some outfits and a gift card. It is for my cousins girlfriend, whom I barely know.

DD's music symposium was cancelled. Tonight we are going out to eat. Steak and seafood place. Will try to keep it clean but I really want French Onion soup. }(

Kate sounds like your having a great time.

Too funny about Collins tidy whiteys we can never find socks in our house and I think it is on purpose. DD likes toe socks unless she can away with no socks.
:p

Lori great run. You should be proud. I've always admired runners. I have no stamina for it at all.

Menu:
b-ww english muffin and egg
l- lc butternut squash ravoli
s- salt and vinegar almonds.

I'm still hungry but waiting for dinner. 1.5 hours to go. Saving my calories for yummy grub.

Have a great night.

Jenn

Hi Girls,

No time for personnals right now b/c I have to hit the shower and make supper. I just wanted to report my workout. I will catch up when I get to work.

Todays run looked like this:
Mile 1
.25@ 5.7 (incline 1%)
.25@ 5.8
.25@ 5.9
.25@ 6.0
Mile 2
.25@ 6.0 (incline 2%)
.25@ 6.1
.25@ 6.2
.25@ 6.3
Mile 3
.25@ 6.3 (incline 3%)
.25@ 6.4
.25@ 6.5
.25@ 6.6
Mile 4
.10@ 6.0 (incline 1%)
.10@ 6.1
.10@ 6.1 (2%)
.10@ 6.2
.10@ 6.2 (3%)
.10@ 6.3
.10@ 6.3 (4%)
.10@ 6.4
.10@ 6,4 (5%)
.10@ 6.5
Mile 5
.20@ 7.0 (2%)
.20@ 7.1
.20@ 7.3
.20@ 7.4
.5@ 7.5
.5@ 7.4
.5@ 7.3
.5@ 7.2

Then I did 4DSBC and KB and KB abs! Gotta get cleaned up!
Lori

Colleen, YAY! Relaxing! Glad you get a break. You deserve it. And going heavier than Cathe - props to you! I'm afraid I'm going to have to do some of th elow-impact easier stuff for the first trimester. And I was so hopeful that I would feel really energetic right now! Oh well!

Jenn, ugh. I love showers but I hate getting invited to ones where you barely know the showeree. I've even been to a wedding shower where I didn't know AT ALL the bride-to-be. Yuck. Like I want to spend my hard-earned bucks on a stranger! (Sorry if that seems a little harsh!)

Lori, Great run for ya!

Well, we went to greast diner for lunch. I had a grilled chicken salad! yay! But then I ate some of Mike's greasy salty fries.....and a chocolate milkshake. It was delicious. For dinner we're going to a mexican/cajun/southwest place - supposed to be good and I'm sure I'll be able to find something there.

Dropped Mike off at our room and I went shopping! Got a couple maternity skirts (!), mixing bowls, souveniers for DDs. I did not buy any fudge!!! Hurray!

Have a great evening!

Happy Saturday clean peeps!

i'm rushing around too, DH and i had groceries, but the car battery was dead and the tire was flat!! Took up most of the day.

workout: 4D upper body, B&G standing and 4D KB, look at me!
Menu:
sucks! cant even redeem myself now...

Katie, good for you on the shopping, bad for the underpants :)

Lori, fabulous workout as always!

Robin, hope you feel better, its your long holiday weekend!! You cant get sick!

Jenn, Lori, and Shirl, great days, be back for more writing.
Kate, enjoy your vacation!
BBL
off to the tire shop..
Steph

Steph, There is almost nothing worse than car trouble - yuck!
2 weeks ago my FIL was over cleaning the snow off our driveway with the blade on his truck and accidentally crashed into our garage!!! LOL! He'll get us a new one so I'm totally not mad but we weren't sure at first if we would be able to get my truck out! Thankfully, we did! Too bad it didn't smash all the way into my truck and I could've gotten the Nissan Armada that I want!! haha!

Great workout, woman! Did you have your maltballs?! Arnold'll redeem ya!

Need a quick nap before we head out for dinner. This is the life....:7

Back to work. Thought it was going to be a easy night but there are a few things headed my way later. I should be able to break out my blankie around 1ish.

Kate** Hmm...you both woke at 8 but didn't get out of bed till 9! Am I the only one picking up on this! LOL Glad to hear you are having a great time!

Robin** Veggie soup for breakfast? I don't think that will fly with me. Even if I work a night shift and get up at noon, I still have to have breakfast when I wake:)

Steph** Sounds like you had a busy day. I guess weekends are like that most times.

Jenn* I also love onion soup (had it last fri night) but there is sooo much salt in it! Not good for us at all...but soooo tasty!Hope you have a good night!

Colleen** Yeah, I have a freezer full of yummy pancakes. Hope you feel better soon!

Eating wasn't 100% today! LOL
B-Very small brownie:9
L-2 healthy waffles and yogurt
D-Lean burger and a couple of fries (another small brownie and 2 cookies!)

See...just can't control my sweet tooth sometimes!

Lori:)

Kate -- Sex Max, shopping, AND a chocolate milkshake in the same day?? You lucky dog!!

Now I want a milkshake....

Flooring is DONE in the bathroom! It didn't take long to lay the floor, but the logistics were hard and time consuming. Now Bish is in the garage cutting some moulding we bought to frame in the bathroom mirror. He is down there cussing, hahaha!

It's time for dinner, I have a headache, and nothing sounds good to me. Hmmm, what to eat...

Lori, I could NEVER work the night shift! I like my sleep too much! I don't know how you do it. Did someone say BROWNIE!???

Katie, Glad the flooring went well. Funny about Chris! Order out for dinner! Headaches are a bummer.

We had fun with our friends out to dinner. Back in to relax some more! I wanted to go out to do some more shopping (!) but Mike is tired so here we are. Had my grilled chicken salad and I was so busy talking to eat the chips that were on the table.

I wish there was a treadmill or elliptical or something here! With a place this fancy you would think they would have at least a small WO Room but NOTHING! I think I want to buy an elliptical for days when I just don't feel like stepping but need to do some cardio. Need to see how taxes will go first though. I *WILL* mail them to my CPA MONDAY!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.