~*~*~*The Challengers 2/25 ~*~*~

punka274

Cathlete
Morning Challengers:D

Today is Bic & Tric's 4DS and then LIS on risers(not 4DS/LIS but the older/intermediate LIS...i love that one too). ive got a little bit of doms from yesterdays workout,feels good!

My DH has an appt with his cardiologist today so thats what most of the day is going to be. When he was 20 he was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillations(basically a rapid heartbeat,out of rhythm heart) so he goes in once a year to get a EKG and get refills on his meds. His appt is not until 2:30 so ive got time for my workout this morning without feeling rushed!

Roxie-Great workout yesterday...184Max HR is great...the most mine gets,even with jogging, is around 171. Whats your plans for today?

Becca-Are you trainging for a 5K? Im doing one soon,its in the works,lol! Im glad to hear your enjoying STS,looks like everybody is happy with it!

Andrea H-Ive got BL recording too..i will watch it today then record tonights and watch it tommorrow(so i can fastforward through all those darn commericals) Great workout planned today!

Hey to Jean,Andrea and Elaine...Did i miss anyone?

BBL have a great day:)

Hi Amelia:I love the bis/tris work from 4DS.

I haven't really read yesterday post. So I am only going to say Hi to everyone for now.

this morning was STS disc5 Back and Tris. It moves very quickly. My 1 Rms are pretty much on target except for the double arm tricep extension. Not sure what happened there when I was testing. I must have hit the wrong key when entering my 1 RMs. The pull ups and chin ups are going well with my resistant band. I can actually do 10 pull ups in a row!!:)

BBL,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.