|:|:|:| clean / tidy monday |:|:|:|

Angie, you are probably busy with birthday stuff for Ryan. Hope you and the family are having a good time!
Lisa, I mostly run on the treadmill, as it has been very cold since I started running. I'm actually kind of afraid to run outside, since I workout at 5 am. We actually had a runner it and killed by a drunk driver at 5 am just a few months ago.
Morris, do you have facebook? I will try again to post the pictures here. Home day today? I hope so!
Kate, (((hugs))) to Gina, I hope she does okay with getting off to school.
Robin, how did the family drama turn out? Did you eat something good yesterday?
Klaudia, you've been quiet this weekend. Everything okay? How was Easter in your house?
Colleen, did you eat a cheesesteak for me? Hope you had a nice weekend.

I was supposed to do meso two week three back and bis on saturday, but I only got thru back before Collin woke up to see what the easter bunny brought him. But I never went back to finish biceps this weekend, so that is what I am doing this morning, along with some core work, and then I will move on to week 4 tomorrow.

BBIAB

Katie, I;m doing Wk4 ch/sho/tri's later - I'll let you know how it goes! I'm going to do Wk4 2x. I'm loving this Meso and don't want it to end!!:D Hope you have a great WO today! Id be scared to run outside at 5AM too! I'd be having nightmare about Children of The Corn - tons of fields around here! LOL!
Thanks for the well wihes for Gina! We're gonna need it! I'm going to drive ehr to school....might help ease the transition.

Wanted to start my weights this AM but I think I'll just wait til both girls are at school - less chance of interruption!:D

Klaudia, Didnt hear from you all weekend.....Hope you're just really busy!

b - kashi, apple
l - hard boiled eggs! Salad
d - Gina wants steak. I told her I'd make whatever she wants. Maybe I'll make her some cookies too. Ugh, I hate this.:( Hope she does ok....

good morning. yuck. monday. rough nnight so i slept in. wo on tap for later is cardio, legs and core. I WILL GET IT DONE.

katie, i have my 88lb dog run with me at 4:30 or 5 am. that feels pretty safe to me. i would be worried alone. glad you had a good weekend.

kate, i hear ya on the interruptions. my wo will be interrupted, but today, it is better than nothing.

this is a fly by as i have to go to work. dh is gone until sat am:( today will be clean eats. yesterday really went well, so i am not sure why i woke up puffy. hungry too, b/c dinner was small:( bb this afternoon

anne, i just checked yesterday and the pics are great! she has such a sweet face!

lisa, i am sorry. economy hit us too, so we are moving for dh's job,. it IS so streessful, in addition to everything else. i had actually hoped to be relocated in hawaii:D maybe next move?

Morning everyone,

Still haven't read posts from this weekend but thought I'd check in. Spent all morning in the kitchen. Ryan made eggs benedict for bfast and then I had to clean that up and then I just finished making his birthday cheesecake for tonight, then had to get lunch for the fam. Everyone's home today since it's a "bank" holiday so we're celebrating Easter/Ryan's birthday today.

I'm hoping to get Boot Camp (original) in today around 3. Dinner is ham and cheese quiche, Ryan's favorite.

Katie, that's really scary about a runner being killed. I couldn't run that early either. Hope your workout goes well this morning - have a great week! :)

Katie, ugh, I'm just feeling your pain. I hope Gina does okay this morning and that she enjoys her steak tonight. Enjoy repeating that last week of meso 2! :)

Lisa, welcome to our group - I'll read more about you in a bit!!

Klaudia, hope your Easter was a happy one! Did the bunny come?

Morris, how you hanging in there? Is DH gone this week or next?

Robin, did you survive FD?

Anne, your puppy is adorable!!!

Colleen, back to crazy work today??

OK, I'll check in again later. I realized last night that I have to get us packed pretty soon. We leave for the airport Friday night and fly out Sat morning! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Morning again! Another change of plans -- I got, uhhhh, sidetracked around 6 am ;) so I never did bis / core. Will do it tonight, I swear! I bet Chris will be more than willing to occupy Collin so I can exercise :p

Off to work!

morrs, sorry for your rough night! hope the wk w/o dh goes quickly!

angie, i can feel your excitement!
mmmmmm.....cheesecake! actually, mine is the obly recipe i like! always hate it at restaurants! good thing i guess!:D

katie, nice change of plans!:D we had " a change of plans" this weekend too...mike was pretty shocked!:p

better feed the kidlets!

Good Morning!

This weekend was good and then we had to come back yesterday in all the traffic. I am so sick of being in a car. I was so stiff when I got out last night. Yes, I did splurge for the cheesesteak but I only ate half. It was really good and worth every calorie. Eats were pretty bad this weekend because I was with my family so I am really motivated to clean it up today. I have meetings from 10:00 to 4:00ish and then we have to go grocery shopping tonight. This morning I started Meso 3. This is going to be a tough one. I really wish I had a spotter because I think I could push myself to go heavier with my chest. I just can't get the weights up to get started.

Morris, sorry about the rough night. I hope you have a good day at work.
Katie, I worry about all kinds of crazy people when I run in the morning. We have a house near us and people always drive on their lawn. Luckily, it is getting lighter earlier so I can squeeze in 2 miles before work.
Angie, dinner sounds really nice. I can't believe you will be back in the US this weekend!
Kate, have fun doing Meso 2 again. I am actually in the minority and I think I enjoyed Meso 1 the best. I hate all the breaks in Meso 2 and 3.
Hi Klaudia, Robin, Anne & Lisa! I hope to read the weekend personals at some point today and catch up later.

b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: taco salad
s: apple
d: ??

Morning

Katie it's safe to run in doors. How did Collin love his easter stuff.

Kate that's funny... children of the corn. Around here is more like Friday the 13th ...woods and tall trees.

Morris puffy is not what I am. It more like the good year blimp..chat later

Angie what kind of cheesecake? I love chocolate, lemon, cherries

Colleen I'm scared of M3. I might put it off until this afternoon. It seems so military-ish.

Hey Klaudia Anne and Lisa...are you all on the clean wagon today?
--------------------------------
FD strange
Irene has many daughters all are adults. Well one of her DD Lashawn got a tattoo of her zodiac sign on her neck. Lashawn has her BS,works as a social worker, wants to go to law school plus she lives on her own in NY. So she not a bad person. She got the tattoo and took a pic. Placed the pic on My Space and all hell broke lose:eek: Her mom (Irene)saw the pic and started to cry. Irene was upset all afternoon y-day. She said she felt disrespected because lashawn did not try to hide the tattoo. :rolleyes::rolleyes: and our family is Christians

Lashawn is 25 years old and she did not come down to NC and showed off the tattoo. Her trouble making sisters (who came to visit Irene) saw it on My Space and made sure that Irene saw it (IMO). Lashawn only comes to NC once a year around Christmas so she could have hid the tattoo for almost a year. This was such a over blown balloon with family members taking sides. I'm starting to understand why my late-husband Ronnie avoided his family during the holidays. Irene was raised with Ronnie like sister and brother.

Irene invited me back today for left over turkey. I think I may just pass on that. I rather stay home and make my own turkey.
-----------------------------
My eats were horrible between the candied yams and fried chicken and sweet potato pie....:eek:I'm so ashamed...but I did eat my veggies:)

Back on wagon day And good news is that I did not gain any weight during my recovery week.

I have to go grocery shopping for a few things then I'll w/o later on.

BBL menu

Last edited:
Morning again! Another change of plans -- I got, uhhhh, sidetracked around 6 am ;) so I never did bis / core. Will do it tonight, I swear! I bet Chris will be more than willing to occupy Collin so I can exercise :p

Off to work!

How many calories did you burn ;)

Happy Manic Monday!

Kids are on break and I'm kidsitting til 5. Was busy this weekend and feeling blah so I tried to stay off the computer. Didn't work out on Saturday-shopped for Easter stuff, Danica had shots, and took Nevena to get a haircut-she got a bob!:) Did STS 21 back/biceps yesterday before going to Darrin's dad's for dinner and then his mom's after. Easter was good-the girls liked their baskets and didn't get too much candy, thank goodness! Today is cardio/abs, either kickbox or a tm incline walk. I have a trainer coming out for a free consultation tomorrow-maybe they can figure out what I'm doing wrong. And the girls are supposed to go to my parents for the night-I need a break!

Katie, gotta love those "change of plans"! Love Collin's bunny pictures-so cute!

Kate, Children of the Corn had me scared for a long time as a kid: "He wants you too, Malachi!" Now it's just cheesy! Gina having a hard time going back to school today?

Morris, Hope your day goes by quickly. I know you'll rock your workout later!

Angie, gotta love a husband who makes breakfast on his birthday! I had cheesecake last night-my fil's gf makes the best! Yesterday's had fresh fruit on it-thank goodness I only finished Nevena's piece;)

Colleen, my eats are the same when I'm with family. Why can't they all eat like us?! Looks like you're back on track today:)

Anne, how's Alexa this morning? I need to go see her pictures:) Glad your race went well. I think I've scrapped mine. Danica and I might train for one in September instead.

Hi Robin, how was your Easter?

Welcome Lisa! I have 3 kids, too! Danica is 9 1/2, Milla is 6 1/2, and Nevena is 2:)

b-kashi
s-fruit, cheese
l-tuna ceasar?
s-?
d-maybe out if the kids go to baba and dedo's house:)

wo done and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! meso2 wk4 ch, sho, tris....def repeating this next wk! lovedloved the dropsets!

colleen, i think i would like meso1 better when my head is in a diff place - that was such a hard month for me emotionally and i just didnt have "my game face on".
yuck to carmax on the w/end and mtgmax today.

robin, yikes on the fd!
lol on staying home for turkey - sounds like a good plan!
^5 to no weight gain!

klaudia, hope you and d get a night out! sounds great! youll def need it after babysitting all day!!!:eek:
sorry for the funky attitude this weekend....glad all is well tho!
your race w/ danica sounds so nice! i look forward to that w/ my dds....

-

g quietly cried all the way to school....and the walk to her classroom. that girl breaks my heart:( i hope tmrw's better... transitions are so hard for her!

Klaudia free advice YAY let us know what your trainer says. Are you going to tell him about STS issues? My vote send the kids to baba and dedo's house!

Kate drop sets are so encouraging. When you go down in weight (20,15,12 ex.) it feels so good. I will take a drop set over a double wave any day. Poor Gina:(. I know you want her to brave but she really is just a little girl. I remember when my DD started school.

Menu
b/l egg whites with green and red peppers
s-nuts and apple
d-ground turkey and pasta
s-??

klaudia, yes! tell us more abt this free trainer! lucky duck!

robin, drop sets are sooo much more friendly than dwl's!!!:D
tx for the gina sympathy! its so hard to watch your child be sad!
great eats today for you! same here....jellybean detox!:eek:

I found this website www.traininyourhome.com. They have a program called XPD-Extreme Performance Division and were offering a free consultation. I can't wait to hear what they say. Don't worry-I'll be sure to post all about it!

I agree-I don't like dwl. I still have to do the c/s/t workout and I'm dreading it! Drop sets are way better:)

Just a quick post while I nurse my baby. I just woke up so hoping to get GS Legs done while my baby is sleeping. If she wakes up, DH is off so he can take her!

Everyone must live in the nice open country because of the running comments. I live in total surburbia so running is all done in a neighborhood.

Okay, bbl with personals.

Lisa

klaudia, that is too cool! but ive seen you - theyre going to ask you to train THEM!:D

lisa, hope you have a great wo!!! love when dh is home!!!

im exhausted today! i was thinking abt a nap....then miss short-napper woke up! guess we'll go to meijer!:p

Katie - Wow sad about the runner. 5am and drunk drivers are not a good mix. I am thinking you have a tm at home then.

Angie - I love original Bootcamp. Baking cheesecake? Impressive! I stink at baking but love to cook.

Colleen - I agree about long car rides. We did a S. Cali to Arizona and that was miserable.

Robin - Eats are clean if you can count not eating yet, lol. Meals are easy for me, its the darn sweets!

Klaudia - Have fun kidsitting. Another mom of three! Our first two are about the same ages! My ds is 9 1/2 and my dd just turned 7. You must be busy also. Do you work or are you a SAHM?

Kate - Yay we both got our wo done before bedtime! Are you picking Gina up from school or is she riding home on the bus?

Morris - That would be cool if you guys did relocate to Hawaii! Sorry about the economy hitting you guys also. Are you planning to work in Florida? How does that work for vets? Do you just join a practice or have to open your own?

I got my workout in this am and it's not even 9am yet!! I did GS Legs, ouch! My legs are a shaky mess now and my tris are hurting from yesterday!! Love it! Anyway, off to make breakfast. Eggs and veggies are on the menu. Apple and 1 tbsp pb for snack. Not sure about lunch yet. Thinking salad.

Lisa

Hey gals, no WO today. UGH. Ryan asked me to just spend time with the fam - I wanted to it's just that it's been 3 days. Oh well, tomorrow I will get it done. Girls at school all day - have plenty of time.

I promise long personals in the AM... just exhausted.

Posted lots of pics on facebook if anyone wants to check them out. We had a busy weekend.

See you all tomorrow!

XOXO

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.