||||| *** clean & tidy monday *** |||||

CollinsMom

Cathlete
BOOOOOOOOOOOO for Monday!!

Can't you tell how excited I am to go back to work??x( Hopefully it won't be bad.

I have worked out sort of sporadically over the past week, so I need to ease back into things. This morning I will do a quick cardio -- LIS I think, and abs and stretching tonight. Then some sort of UB tomorrow.

Menu-

b oatmeal
s fruit, almonds
l chicken and veggies
s fruit, bar
d ??? but clean I SWEAR!

Good to have you back, Katie! We missed you!

I'm headed to the main office this AM for a while but I think this afternoon we'll just be home - yay!

b - shredded wheat, banana
s - ??
l - grilled chicken salad
s - ???
d - maybe a roast and veggies???

I think for my workout I might go to water aerobics. I'm still really bummed and a little confused about my diastasis. Shirl, I got part way thru the article and totally fell asleep! I was so tired from our busy day. Need to finish it up this afternoon. I want to come up with a rotation for myself that includes lots of CS, walking, maybe Bar Method dvds (I am really scared of further separating my abs!!). I need to check out which of my Cathes are the high rep, lower weight stuff - I'm scared to lift heavy/strain at all and Mike is more freaked out than ever. Need to spend more time researching this - knowledge is power, right?

On a happy note Gina's last day of kindergarten is thursday!!! We are all ready for a change of pace.

Have a great day. We missed a lot of you over the weekend!!

Kate, I am really sorry to hear about the diastasis. I don't totally understand what it is, but I am sure you are freaked out. Good luck figuring out a rotation to stay fit despite this little set back.

Back to work for me today -- Bath & Body Works to shop the sale at lunch time, then court this afternoon. Can't wait to come home!

Hey ladies. Booooooooo to Mondays too!!

Sorry about you situation Kate. I need to research that also. I never heard of diastasis. In the mean while do some walking and light stretching.

My weekend was clean and fun. My date went well, so maybe I give him another date.

The scouts tie-dye t-shirts came out super cool. Kate you can do this type of tie-dye with your girls. Just tie up white t-shirt in sections
then color each section with Sharpie makers. Put the t-shirt in a baggie then add rubbing alcohol. Let sit over night.

b-egg whites
s-yogurt and nuts
l-chicken and veggies
d-??

My laptop is sick with a virus and is still in the shop

x( x(

I just read the posts from the weekend.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Baby Girl Power!

That was a good article posted yesterday. Kate you should pay special attention to the "types of movement to avoid". Walking is a good workout for you right now.

Steph sorry about what you are going throug. I know how you feel. I went though that type of blues when I lost my husband. It will get better but it will take some time.

Hey Colleen and Jenn what's new.

OK I confuss I brought another exercise DVD..classical stretch. Amy presale stuff I will order today.}(

Good Morning Everyone!

I am a little grouchy this morning. I got so tired of my allergies last night I took benadryl and it has made me groggy and grouchy this morning. I need to put on a happy face soon or my day will be miserable. The week should get better since Advanced Workouts has $9.95 CIA sale and I ordered the Double Cardio one with the Bosu. Also, Strikezone is shipping this week. Yeah!

Katie, have fun shopping today at lunch. I hope your digestive problems are better.
Kate, sorry about the diastases. Take care of yourself.
Robin, sorry about your computer virus. I ordered the Amy's workouts yesterday. They won't come until August so I'll have something to look forward to after the RT.
Shirl, you are so kind for giving Kate some information.

Hi Steph & Jenn!

no w/o this morning - overslept. I think I am going to make this week a modified rest week and then do Fitness Freak's Getting Ready for Summer Rotation next week.

b: high fiber English muffin
s: cashews
l: steamed tofu & veggies, rice, apple
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: beef pepper stirfry

Have a great day everyone!

Katie, Have fun stocking up!

Robin, The shirts sound fun. Glad you had a good date! We need more details though!!:) I am so excited you ordered CS! Which one! I absolutely love it!

Colleen, I saw that rotation - looks great! Wish I could do it! Your dinner looks so good - what time?!

Jenn, Hope you're having a good day! You CAN meet your goal!!!

Steph, You usually checkin by now - hope you're doing okay.

AM snack was a blueberry muffin and some peanuts Isabel just "fed" me. Mike is workign late so dinner is questionable still - but will be clean.

Shirl, I did read the article in its entirety but I still feel confused about some things. I need to get my head together and come up with some questions for you. One thing I'm incredibly bummed about is that it sounds like canoeing this summer will be out - what do you think? Hope you're having a good day!

Hi everyone,
I'm so sorry, but i can't check in right now. My marriage ended Saturday,and i'm in a bit of crisis. Everything i've known is gone. I will check in when i can.

Miss you,
Steph

{{{Steph}}} It's now over until the Fat Lady (who don't exercise) Sings. Hang in there.

I ordered CS for athletes.

Steph - {{{{{HUGS}}}}}. Hang in there and let us know if you need anything. Maybe we could do a RT to Toronto :)

Kate, dinner plans have changed since DH won't be home. Not sure what I am going to have.

Robin, let us know how you like CS. When do you have time to do it?

Hope everyone else is having a good afternoon.

Colleen

Hi all,

It has been a manic monday today at work. 5 people called in sick. I got taken off my job to do my back up job and the day has been hectic.

KAte thank you for the encouragement. Today has been a good day so far.

Steph ((((Super Big Hugs)))).
Robin glad you had a great trip.
Hi Shirl, Katie and Colleen

workout was In The Ring combos 1&2 and intervals 1&2
menu-
shredded wheat and oj
luna bar and milk
roast beef w. gravy and veggies
fage yogurt w. honey (I love this stuff)
moo shoo chicken w. brown rice (I'm trying this recipe from Clean Eating)
and then my usual end of the day snack of coffee.

Jenn

Steph, I have no words to make anything easier or better. We are all here for you. (((((((((bear hug)))))))))))

Robin, You will lovelovelove that dvd - my favorite of all of the CSs.

Colleen, My dinner plans changed too - again! DDs and I slept until 4PM - wow!! Feelin' good now!

Jenn, At least a busy day always seems to go by quicker - and hey, less time for munching! GREAT job on the eats today! One day closer to your goals. You'd said dinner time is hard - imagine not only eating healthy food but turning away from the bad stuff. You are powerful and strong and healthy and fit - you can do it!

I need to regroup and get a plan for the rest of the day.

I wish I could of slept until 4pm. A nap sounds awesome right now.

I think I just nosh when I get home from work as a way to destress. 1 candy will turn into 5, and so on. I just need to retrain my brain and watch my portions of xtra's.

I'm still at work and wanting to go home. 15 minutes left.

I will check back in after dinner.

Jenn

Just checking to see if Steph had been here. Steph, if you're reading this I hope you're doing okay.

I'm off for water aerobics. I'll be back after that.

Katie, How was the sale today?!

Kate, I took a water aerobics class once on a vacation and it was wonderful -- loved it! I bet your Julia bump looks FAB in a bathing suit!

The sale was good!! I had a coupon, so I got... 4 wallflower refills, two shower gels, one loofah, one body butter, and a bottle of self tanner for $20!! Yay for me!

I had two small cheats today -- a latte on my lunch hour, and three bites of cake after dinner. Not perfect but MUCH better than last week! I would call my day about 80% clean. Dinner was bbq chicken, baby red potatoes, and broccoli.

(((((STEPH))))) we all love you and support you, and we are here whenever you are ready!

Kate enjoy water aerobics. Sounds fun.

I did good at dinner only some almonds while cooking. I was about 85% clean today. :) I logged my calories at spark people and I came in roughly at 2000. Not bad.

Katie sounds like you had a great shopping day.

Steph (((HUGS))) hope your doing okay wherever you are.

c u 2morrow.

Jenn

Katie, If you stopped at 3 bites of cake I'd say you did awesome! Glad the sale was good! I should go and get travel size stuff for RT. Thanks for the vote of confidence on my Julia bump! I must say I looked smashing! haha! I went with my 18-yo. sis who was in her cute bikini - ah, someday, someday!

Jenn, Hey, if you know you're gonna snack while cooking almonds are a good choice. Or maybe some cut-up produce? I'm proud of you!!

I am soooo hungry, but resisting food. I always get ravenous after swimming. Somebody feed me a roast beef sandwich from Arby's! Watch out - this preggo's got a craving!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.