{}~{}~Clean/Chatty/Cathes/Tuesday~{}~{}

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Sorry I never came back yesterday. I think relatively soon I will feel that I have a better grasp on my house and such but it's just taking a while. The toy room looks like a tornado has gone through it and I can't find anything in my pantry... one thing at a time, I know. Thanks everyone for the advice!

This morning's WO started out as drill max cardio blast but I ended up with just the WU b/c I didn't want to do anything with weights or squats b/c my legs were too sore from B&G so I switched to Cardio Fusion step only and sweat my booty off for sure. Then did core max 3. I think I'll do a SM seg later and probably go for a walk - sun two days in a row in France is something to take advantage of!

Katie, do you have Collin back? I'm glad you're feeling well enough to get a good run in. It makes the world a little brighter doesn't it? How was your crazy work day?

Kate, I'm so jealous you went to Outback. I worked there in college. They have the best burgers I've ever tasted - I don't even like burgers! :) Great job with your STS legs! Plus a power walk! Keep it up!

Morris, great job with the swim - so much better than cookies! Those just sit in your tummy don't they? Hope you have a great time on your date tonight... I need one of those too. It's been a long long while!

Patti, I think it's so easy to get caught up in "teaching" your toddler/preschooler. But, if you do nothing with them, they will be fine in Kindergarten! They are kids - let them play!! Have fun with your new WOs. And I agree... I could NOT cosleep!

Anne, sorry about poopyhead. Hang in there. Tell us what the therapist says. At least you have other good social things going on lately. Sounds like fun. Keep up the good prep for your 1/2!!

Colleen, I agree with everyone and will bow to your fitness greatness on BM2 before work! Good stuff. Those power circuits are brutal! The turning squat jumps get me every time!

Klaudia, you are one busy woman! Did you make a good choice at MCDs? Great job with the HIIT. How's the hypo been lately?

Robin, job app huh? Let us know how it goes. Do you need the money or are you just looking for something to do? CLX!!! I'm jealous. Let me know when it comes. I would love to get it but I'm so addicted to Cathe...

Lisa, hope you're having a good time with family!!

OK, we decided to walk to school this AM so there's my walk! It's actually supposed to hit 80 in the next few days! Some heat here in northern France!!

So, we found out that they don't slaughter cows here, they elecrocute them and then don't drain the blood! GROSS. Plus, they're dairy cows. So, there's a hallam that sells "muslim" style meat and until I figure that out, I am NOT eating red meat. It just makes me shutter to think of it. :mad::mad:

Ok, my novel is done. Have a great day all. I'll try to be more on top of things today!! You guys make my days fun!

Hi ladies!! Let's see what I can remember from what I read throughout the day.

Robin - Good luck on the job hunting. It is a hard market right now, but I hope you find something. Hope your eats are better than the weekend. I've done that too, eat nothing or eat too much.

Morris - Good for you for getting out for that swim instead of caving in to the cc cookie crave.

Kate - We actually have an Outback here. No Olive Garden yet, but we have an Outback. I might steal your idea of cardio plus one body part also. We'll see.

Klaudia - It's been so long since I've had alcohol. I would love a glass of wine, but not while I'm nursing. It makes me so sleepy I think I would sleep through my baby waking up in the middle of the night.

Anne - I hope you figure out what he was trying to say at counseling. Men have terrible communication skills. And feel free to vent it out.

Angie - Great job on the wos! You are on a roll.

Katie - How was your run? Were you able to make it through all six miles?

Patti - We will have a good week. Yes, we will.

Colleen - I have yet to attempt BM2 in its entirety since giving birth.

Eats were good today, yesterday for all of you. Okay, the day isn't technically over for me since it is still 8:40pm here, but I will drink lots of water if I feel like eating. I am excited about planning my healthy clean meals for the week though. I think I'm going to the healthfood store to their salad bar for lunch. I have to wo still. I had to take dd to swimming so didn't have time to do it earlier. I am planning on 4DS bootcamp I think. Have a great Tuesday ladies!!

Lisa

So the walk to school was beautiful and then I jogged (slowly) most of the way back and then did stretch max on the ball. Now I need to hop in the shower and make my grocery list for the week.

I'm going to the school this afternoon to wrap gifts for the end of the year school party raffle. So, we'll see how that goes. I also signed up to help with the kids when they go to the pool in the fall so I'm really trying to get my foot in the door with some French "stuff."

Good night Lisa! Have fun with 4DS bootcamp. It's been a long while since I did that one!

BBL... after all you sleepy-heads wake up!

Morning ladies! I feel awful again:eek::eek::eek:

I did not sleep well -- wake up, cough, blow my nose, drink some water, go to the bathroom, go back to sleep, rinse & repeat..... My poor husband didn't sleep well I'm sure.

I got up at 5 and I was hoping to take a walk on the treadmill - no running for sure - but I can barely sit here and hold my head up. It's not good.

This is so frustrating because I am feeling so fluffy and really wanna look good for my vacation but I am sick and I am eating clean but it is a total struggle because all I want is soup and ice cream, and I can't run to torch some calories. This sucks:(

I'm gonna lay on the couch for awhile and hopefully this medicine will kick in. Maybe I can take a walk after work if I am feeling up to it.

Sorry to be so self-centered today:rolleyes:

Katie, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well - believe me I can relate! Please take care of yourself though. Sounds like you're pretty sick. Is there any way you can take a day off of work? Get some rest and don't even think you're being self centered. Just sleep and be happy!!!

Girls are home for lunch and they're listening to music and doing puzzles and just being so sweet. I love times like this. I had a big lunch (1/2 chix sand, small salad, pear, and a laughing cow cheese/stick snack) and I'm somehow still a bit hungry. I guess the big morning workouts rev my metabolism though!

BBL...

good morning everyone! i feel awesome today (sorry katie) despite gettying up at 3:50 this am. had a great run outside in some showers and very windy weather. despite eating more yesterday, my scale is back where i want it! i just feel good. plus, it is a home day and then a date night! nothing elaborate planned, just trying to take time for each other as the stress is mounting.

angie, way to rock the wos!! earlyt am workouts really make me hungry too. sometimes i think it is worse, actually.

katie, i am sorry you are worse. maybe time to go to the dr? when did you start to feel bad? you had such a long day yesterday. get some rest, and the fluffiness is probably sick too.

lisa, good morning. lunch sounds yummy. i love 4ds bc.

kate, great job with the power walk. i am in for a rude awakiening once we move to florida and i run outside:( i will have to adjust.

robin, good luck with the job hunt. how many hrs are you trying to work?

anne, glad you got out with a friend. i am sorry for the communication difficulties. i can relate, and it just sucks.

gotta get my guys. bbiab

morning!!

angie, great wo's!
and i think jumping in to french things will be great!

katie, get well soon!

lisa, wtg on eats planning!

morris, have a great day & date tonight! not so much sleep here either...:confused:

-
not sure whats up here yet:confused:....need to get my bearings:p

Sorry to be so whiney... I took some cold meds and had a 20 minute nap on the couch and I feel significantly better. Chris is out at the store getting me more medicine so I can stay on top of this thing all day.

Morris, so glad you are having a good day -- good run, kind scale, and a date night!

Eating oatmeal now, planning on a salad for lunch, chicken something for dinner.

Morning!

Katie: Feel better! I'm glad the short nap helped- just hang in there.

Angie: Great WO and glad you are feeling UP lately. I don't blame you on the red meat thing, btw. Ick.

Lisa: Yes, we WILL have a good week. I need it!

Kate: Sorry about no sleep again- is it teeth still? They take forever! I think Max still has a few molars to come through and I'm not looking forward to it.

Morris: Woo hoo on a good run and cooperative scale- enjoy date night. It sounds lovely!

Gotta go get Mags from my parents and get them both to summer camp. BBL. I will admit that the thought of BM2 today seems loooooong. :)

Day 1 of dance is done! Only 3 more to go. Did well at McD's-had a grilled chicken salad with 1/2 packet of low fat balsamic-only 300 calories. Then came home to my enabling husband who seduced me into having ice cream:eek: Luckily it was Edy's Slow Churned-1/2 the calories. Today is upper body-I'm thiunking BM2 or a SS premix. The girls have an art class at the library at 1 and dance at 4:30. Thank goodness my parents are coming to watch Nevena-she wouldn't last long.

Angie, good workout! We're lucky our "tornado" hits the basement-not as bad;) Hypo's been under control-too busy to worry much! I think the volunteering will really help with acclimation and your French.

Lisa, I don't ever drink either-I like to eat my calories. I'm paying the price this week. I love 4DS BC-one of my faves:)

Katie, sorry about the cold! My allergies are in full force-sneezing, runny nose:( Hope the meds help. Just rest-your body is telling you to take it easy.

Morris, where are you going on your date? Have fun!

Morning Kate!

Patti, is BM2 on your rotation? I like to do longer workouts on the weekend when Darrin's home;)

bbiab...

hey pattie - have fun with your wo today!!

klaud, the ic treat does not sound too bad, esp if you had such a small dinner earlier. i am to do ub today too. i was debating doing bm2 uper and lic upper, one after the other, or the same idea with me upper and boot camp upper. i do have ss and pp i dvred from fittv, so i could always try the ub portions on those. what do you recommend?:)

kate, why such little sleep? how are j's teeth? aidan is finally his normal self again, but i think he is cutting more teeth - he already has 8. luckily, he is not a biter or i would have to wean:D

not sure on date night. we may go to a movie or just out to eat. anyone have any movie recommendations?

Morris, have you done the double upper body premix from BM2? That's a toughie! LIC upper always seems too rushed for me. I haven't tried SS yet-just got it a few months ago. Today I need something short-too much going on so I might just do BM2 upper as is-it's only 34 minutes or so. The ME/BC mish mosh looks interesting. You just reminded me of the bonus circuit workout on that dvd-may have to do it this weekend:)

Katie, You're my hero if yo get that salad down! SAlad is THE LAST thing I want to eat when I'm sick....feels so nasty on a sore throat!

Patti, How are your kiddos today? Good luck w/ BM2!

Klaudia, Good job @ McDs! M& I had ic last night too!:eek::eek::eek: Good news is it's gone now!

Morris, I'm clueless on movies! I know less than zero about anything current!:p
J's bottom 2 teeth are thru - I thnk she's just in a night waking habit right now from the teeth and snotty nose issues last week. Must break her of it!:p 8 teeth for A!!! Crazy!! Gina bit me a time or two - YOWZA!!:eek::eek:

-
Big girls in the Jacuzzi, lil girl nappin....mama better get busy!

Note to self - don't do BM2 entire workout before work - I was exhausted yesterday. It was a busy day and I had a million things to get done so I was wiped out by the time I got home. I am tired today so I did KBX Quick premix. Hopefully, I can work an 8 hour day today instead of my usual 10. I always hope for it but it never works out.

Kate, yeah on J's teeth. Hope you can break her of the waking up at night.
Katie, sorry you are not feeling well. I am glad the meds are helping.
Patti, good luck with BM2 today.
Klaudia, great job at McD's yesterday. I hate it when DH enables me.
Morris, glad the scale is where you want it. Keep up the great work.
Lisa, I always do better eating wise if I can plan healthy meals. Keep up the good work!
Angie, great workout this morning. It's great that you were able to walk the kids to school.

b: oatmeal
s: almonds
l: grilled chicken salad
s: blueberries & yogurt, chopped veggies
d: pork tenderloin or scallops

twinkle toes

The picture is kinda blurry, but it gives you the idea. My friend took the picture at dinner last night.

No run yesterday, no run today, and no run tomorrow. Tonight is therapy and tomorrow is the Tango Connection at the Ann Arbor Summer Festival. I may have to give up on the half marathon idea. Luckily, my girlfriends don't care, they said just come to Chicago for the weekend anyway, we'll have a great time. So, we'll see. It's not until August 2nd, maybe I can get my act together enough to do most of it.

Dinner was fun last night. I'll bbiab for personals.

anne

Attachments

• IMG00075.jpg
    IMG00075.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 8
c, i bet you were tired!:eek::eek:
hope you get out of work early!

anne, aka fancy feet;), glad you had fun! you deserve it!
sorry abt the nonrunning....

-
recruiting dds for a major cleanmax - house is a dump!:mad:

Angie Gross about the cow meat. Maybe if you slow cooked it it may drain out the blood.

Katie summer colds are the worst...feel better.

Klaudia good going with the eats yday.

Patti BM2 is very long. I don't think that I've done that whole workout nonstop before. I'm a premix queen.

Morris I can''t remember the last time I went to the movies. I like blockbuster instead.

Colleen take a nap at work ;);)

anne I'm glad you had fun last night.

My w/o y-day was intervals on ellip. Not sure of today's w/o. Maybe 20min on stair climber and 20min Amy's kbells.

b-egg whites
l-grill chicken and spinach salad

Tonight I have the block association meeting....free food. I hope it's not to yucky.

BM2 upper body and abs is done! I think I need to be busy-it's helps me get my workouts done:) Gotta get lunch and head off to the library.

Colleen, hope you can leave after 8 hours. Thought of you yesterday when I heard about the commuter train accident. Very scary. I'm wiped out just from the upper body of BM2!

Anne, cute toes:) I won't show Danica cause then she'll want me to do hers that way! Go to Chicago regardless of the race-so much fun!

Robin, good luck tonight-maybe eat first? Workout looks good.

Off to get ready...

have fun tonight robin! is it potluck?

kl, good job on the wo!
how are the boys?:confused::confused:
have fun this afternoon!

-
eek! getting so much done! i love it!
big girls are extra good today too! gotta love the walmart clearance art projects!;):cool::cool:

Hey girls... it's Ryan's late day and I'm just kind of sitting around waiting for him...

Morris, I have no idea how you get through the day when you get up at 3:50 and work out. What time do you go to bed? I heard the proposal is pretty cute. Have fun!

Kate, glad you and dds are having a good/productive day!

Katie, I'm glad you got some meds... I still wish you would have stayed home. Hope you can come home early and go to bed early! I agree, I don't think I could eat a salad while sick!

Patti, I was thinking of you this morning. I am doing the pre-k version of Hooked on Phonics with Ellie (just turned 3) and it's a really gentle introduction to letter names and sounds with a CD rom. We do it for **maybe** ten min a day and she loves it. I would really recommend it.

Klaudia, I totally am right with you on the dh enabling but I can't always blame him! :( ^5 on BM ub and abs. What do you usually do for abs? You never say...

Colleen, I am sending 8 hour work day vibes in your direction. I would be exhausted after BM2 as well if I had to go to work. That one deserves a nap. And why does she have to remind you at the begining that it's a 90 min WO? Especially when it's all said and done, it's more like 100!

Anne, cute toes! I hope you guys can work through some things in therapy tonight. Praying for you!!!

Robin, when are you expecting CLX? Hope the food isn't so bad tonight.

So, the gift wrapping went well and I actually managed some conversation. Everyone was very helpful and nice and it was encouraging.

I'm having a super fat day. I don't know what my deal is but I'm feeling like my arse is just huge and even though I'm only probably 5-7 lbs heavier than I want to be, I feel like it could be 20! My scale hasn't budged in months and I'm so discouraged. Blah blah blah.

OK... I think I'm just tired. Tomorrow is a new day. 4DS UB tomorrow. I'll check in later if I'm still awake!

XOXOXOXOXO

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.