{}{}{}{}C&T-FRIDAY{}{}{}{}

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
YAHOO! It's Friday - well all know Katie loves the weekend!

Walked the girls to school again this morning - thankfully it was absolutely GORGEOUS! Ellie cried again... I don't know what the deal is. We've had a rough week! Ryan has Monday off but the girls have school so we have a day together! :) YAY!

Taking Ryan to dinner tonight for day 10 of his birthday month! I'm looking forward to a night out.

I'm sitting at my computer trying to avoid my WO. Don't really know why... just being lazy. I just need to get off my rear... today will be ME... bbiab.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL MY CHATTY CATHES! KEEP IT CLEAN AND TIDY!

ME done... I'm pooped. My muscles really felt that one for sure! I think I'm going to have a protein shake. I wore shorts during my WO today (usually wear capris but they're all dirty). Anyway, I don't like the look of my body AT ALL. I don't feel like I look like I work out 6 days a week and I'm super frustrated. My legs are in some serious need of toning as well as the rest of my body. I just don't see much definition and I'm discouraged.

Nevertheless, keeping up the pace! Tomorrow will be MIC :)eek::eek::eek:) and Sunday BC. Next week's rotation will be Hardcore series:

Mon:Kickmax
Tues: LIC
Wed: LowMax
Thur: Drill Max
Fri: Imax 3

Wish me luck!

Off to eat my lunch! BBL.

Oh I *heart* Friday!! And the weekend!!:D Getting ready to jump on the treadmill, looking for 4 to 4.5 miles this morning.

Collin has no pre-school (closed for Good Friday) so is spending the day with his dad. My mom is coming this evening to spend the weekend (NO DESSERTS). Tomorrow we have Brunch with the Easter Bunny at 9:30 am at Pump It Up (bounce house place), then soccer game at 11 am. Then a big huge nap!

Be back in a few...

cute title angie!
any rest days planned w/ a;; rgse butt-kickin wos?? youre doing awesome!
sorry abt ellie! im sure ginas gonna be in tears monday morning...maybe i'll drive her....

happy fruday katie! busy weekend! i think its so nive youre close w/ your mom. wish i could say the same....ah well...my mil is pretty fantastic! fil tpp.
have a great run!

--

coloring easter eggs today. hard boiled eggs, here i come!:confused:
goal today is bis & cardio
date night at home tonight.....:D

firday showings = not good! too much to do this am. no time for personals. but, my goals are to eat clean and do those blasted shoulders today. 10 mile run done!

katie, have a great day.

angie, don't be so hard on yourself - easier said than done, i know. i am definately having issues too.

kate, fun day planned!
bbl

Hi, Morris, I hope the showing goes well. I don't think I run 10 miles in a week in the summer. You are Wonder Woman!

Kate, enjoy date night. I thought of you last night because I had the chicken tortilla soup I made from your recipe. So yummy.

Katie, how was your run this morning? My goal for the race tomorrow is to just have fun. I'm doing it with a friend who just started running and this is her first race. She already told me she'll have to walk some, so we'll just go at her pace. I want her to have a good experience so she'll stick with it. By the way, if no one else is interested, I'll take you up on buying the kettlebell from you. I know shipping will be expensive, but that's okay.

Angie, sorry about the body issues, don't you hate that? I'm glad you get to go out to dinner tonight, we are too! Is Ryan enjoying all his presents?

Colleen, I know what you mean about forgetting something important. I worry about that, too. Did you work out this morning or are you waiting until this afternoon? I hope today is productive for you.

Robin, have you tried your new toy? I can't wait to hear all about it.

Klaudia, what are you and the wrapped around your finger two-year-old up to today? It's supposed to be warm again--yay!

I'm working at home today, so I'm still in my jammies. I need to do some cardio and abs. I didn't get home in time to work out yesterday, but if I do today and the race tomorrow that will be 3 cardios and 2 total body weights. Not too shabby. And next week will be easier because I'll have to get up early for the dog. One more sleep till we get her!

anne

morris, great run! good luck today!!!
"offer! offer! offer!!!"

anne, maybe alexa will let you sleep later than you think! mufasa rarely wakes us up. but threll prob be an adjustment factor for her
yay for pj day!

-

got biceps done.!!!! i have so much to do and i felt kinda irresponsible going to do them but the housework will always be here, right? right???

eggs are boiled, will dye them after lunch!

Happy Friday!

It's the first day of spring break for us. I'm babysitting my neighbor's son again. We might color eggs today, too-or maybe I'll wait til next week and do them for Orthodox Easter. I have STS 21 back/biceps, abs, and some hiit on tap for today. Hope I can get it all in. Still need to get everything ready for Sunday-may entail another trip to Target tomorrow:)

Angie, that's exactly how I felt-like what's the point of busting your butt when it looks like all you do is sit on it?! And reading the Glutes edition of Oxygen didn't help-I already do ALL those exercises. Good attitude you have-keep at it! If nothing else, the endorphins make you feel better and your heart-the most important muscle-is in great shape! Enjoy your night out.:)

Katie, fun, busy weekend for you! I don't have your willpower-my fil's gf makes an awesome chocolate cheesecake that I can't resist.

Kate, making egg salad this week?;)

Morris, hope the showing is a success. Great run! You get more done before I'm even awake!

Anne, she's not wrapped around MY finger-it's my dad:) He's a total sucker! Lord knows what they ate while I was gone for 5 hours yesterday! And I'm still im my jammies, too:) My day looks like this: jammies-workout clothes-jammies. Great week of workouts for you! And busy weekend-new puppy and a race? How fun!

Hi Robin and Colleen!

b-kashi cinnamon harvest w/strawberries

Okay, Klaudia, sure, she's not wrapped around YOUR finger, keep telling yourself that! ;) Just teasing, of course. It's good for her to have somebody like that in her life, don't you think? She's a great kid, as you already know. :) All of your kids are wonderful, it's easy to see what good parents you and Darrin are.

HA! Ok, maybe a little;) And yes, we all need someone like that, don't we? Thanks for making my day-sometimes I feel like Mommy Dearest, I swear.

klaudia, good luck w/ babysitting and yaaaaay spr brk!!
i hate egg salad - mayo is yuck!!!! itll be lots of eggs diced over romaine!:p
and ita w/ anne - you guys are doing an awesome job!

Kate, I am with you - I hate egg salad but I am not really an egg person. I used to like them a lot and then I didn't eat them at all. Now I eat them occassionally.
Morris, I bet you will be glad when the showings are done. Hopefully the weather is nice and you can get outside.
Angie, I am not thrilled with my body but I know my diet is too blame.
Anne, I wish I worked from home today but I have meetings this afternoon so I came in.
Klaudia, sounds like a busy day for you. Hope you get it all done.
Robin, are you ready to go back to STS next week?

I was tired this morning so I did not workout. I have done cardio the last 4 days and I will do it again tomorrow. If I can leave work at a reasonable hour, then I will do yoga tonight.

katie that nice your mom is coming to visit.

Kate enjoy your Easter egg painting

Morris my goal is to eat clean today and avoid incoming family;)

Anne I love my new toy. i did 40min and was sweating up a storm. I tried to do the pre program w/o but I'm not ready for that one yet. Anne working the dog burns calories and you will meet a lot of new people.

Kl enjoy your baby sitting. I have a break from that stuff this whole week.

Colleen how is your recovery? Bored yet?

----------
I'm off to the Good Friday service at church...they are going to feed us so I'm going to take some pepto first.;)

I'll try to check in later on

cardioqueencolleen:D - your bod deserves some yoga! hope you can escape jail, i mean work, a little early!:p

robin, rock on w/ your bad self on that ellip!
lol at the pepto!
good luck avoiding family!

Sorry I never made it back this morning.... Got 4.25 miles in this morning, YAY, but I was struggling and very tired. In fact I am still tired, but hanging in there! Eats are clean too -- I'm on a roll!

Work out: check!
Shower: check!
Lunch: check!

And, yes, I have been working, too. I ate at my desk so I can run a couple of quick errands. I need to go to the post office, the dry cleaner's, and Goodwill. I did 4DS HIS cardio and LIS abs and stretch. Not super long, I know, but that's okay.

Robin, I used to love to do audio work outs on the elliptical at the gym. I haven't tried Cardio Coach, who I understand is wonderful, but I used iTrain. I liked those a lot. I'm with Kate, good luck avoiding the family. Can yo use your dog as an excuse? I picked that up from Klaudia!

Kate and Colleen, I hate egg salad, too. I don't like eggs very much at all. I'll eat them scrambled with lots of stuff in them, but that's it. Hard-boiled eggs give me the heebie jeebies.

Klaudia, I'm jealous you get to get back in your jammies after your work out clothes--I had to get dressed! It's okay, though, we're going out to dinner with my friend from home tonight and her son. It'll be fun, I haven't seen her lately.

Morris, how is your day going? Did the showing go well?

Angie, is your car fixed yet? What are you up to today?

Hi, Katie!

Okay, I have to do some more work and then I'll run my errands. I'll be back this afternoon.

anne

atta girl, katie!

anne, mrs productive!! good for yu!
and fwiw, i think your wo was great! since i got pg w/ j im so over the notion that every cardio has to be imax3!:D
happy erranding!

-

eggs are going well - keeping them very busy! why dont we do this everyday??!!:p

eats are great!
might make some pear-oatmeal snack cake....

Enjoying the calm before the storm. Danica and Brendan are playing with friends, Nevena's still napping, and Milla is having snack:) Finished a 30 minute hiit session-still need to do abs. I decided to do STS tomorrow. I'm one c/s/t workout behind and I was going to do two this week, but I've decided to just do it the first day of my recovery week. Poor Nevena is sick-again. All stuffed up, coughing, and crabby:( I hate when that happens right before a holiday. Ugh.

Colleen, 4 days of cardio is great! I don't do more than that-ever!

Robin, hope you enjoyed church-and the food wasn't too bad;)

Katie, nice work! Bet you can't wait for that nice long nap tomorrow:)

Anne, I'm afraid I spend way too much time in my jammies. It's so hard to get motivated when you have nowhere to go. I just wish I had some cute activewear then I'd get dressed more often!

Kate, the girls love decorating eggs. Do you use a kit? What'sthe longest you've gone without baking?;)

Gotta do abs...

klaudia, im impressed you got a wo in w/ all those kids around! wtg!
lol on the baking!!! never got around to it....but getting so much other stuff done! decided if i baked id eat it all!:eek:
hugs for nevena! seems like we are always sick for thanksgiving! back to school germs!
i did buy a kit this yr - most yrs ive made the dye - not hard. but they saw the kits at meijer and i caved!

gearing up for my hot date tonight!:rolleyes: im in comfys and we're having leftover smorgasbord!:p and to top it off i feel a cold sore starting:confused::confused:.

eats are clean! motivated to stay that way!

Oh, Kate, you poor thing! I hate cold sores! Do you have any Abreva? That works really well for me. I also keep Valtrex on hand and start popping that if one comes on. I don't get them on my lips as often anymore, but on the end of my nose (that piece of skin between my nostrils). Ouch! Try to enjoy date night, okay?

Klaudia, great job on your work out! Are you halfway through STS now? What is double wave loading? If it's been described I missed it. It sounds intriguing, though.

I hope everyone else is doing well today. I'm leaving in a few minutes to pick up my friend for dinner. We're going to go get our race packets. It's so cute, she's all excited because she's never had a race packet before. We're going to have fun!

I'll be back some time tomorrow. Have a great Friday night, everyone!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.