{{{Clean and Tidy Thursday}}}}

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Seems like I am the only one of the forum today:) LOL

Yesterdays eating was pretty good but I will admit that I was starving around 4ish and had a little bit of cake to tie me over till supper time!

I also did a 3 mile run last night and 4DS C&B. A long enough workout for a working gal;)

Todays meals...I haven't decided but this is what I am thinking of:

B-Oatmeal and yogurt
S-Fruit
L-Pita wrap & ?
S-Protein bar if I can get out and get one
S-Spagetti!

I also uploaded some new pics last night if anyone wants to take a looksee!

Have a good day, Ill check in later!
Lori:)

HEy Lori! Looks like Katie is sleeping in today! Looks like you have a good day planned. I work at DDs preschool today so I will have a full day for sure. I think we have some company coming for dinner too. Not much time to post at the moment (Isabel is in my lap) but eating will be good today and tonight I get to do a new workout!!! Supersets - I can't wait. I need to read the last of yeterday's posts and check out Lori's new pics. See ya!

Lori, your pics are great! Per previous posts, You do not look too thin, you look very fit. Just don't lose weight! The vaca pics look so realxing. We're trying to plan something for all of us. Isabel loved your dog pics. We have 2 great danes (Annie and Mufasa)- they are huge, black, and totally awesome! Your baby is such a cutie pie!!!!

I just read Katie's post from last night.....hope you're not sick today!

Good Morning Lori and all who follow,

I am so mad!!! I hurt my back yesterday. I was cleaning and picked something up with incredibly bad form and hurt myself. I'll be out of commission for a few days. Not good when you're a personal trainer and group fitness instructor. I'm supposed to teach 2 classes this afternoon; not happening. I can still work with my clients though. It doesn't pay to be in a hurry. I want to scream! Oh and my **%%**DH has been absolutely miserable! I feel better now, thanks for listening!

No workout for me today. I ate too many not good for you carbs yesterday - emotional eater - yuck! I WILL do better today! DD has a dentist appt. this morning. I may call the chiropractor. I've been doing everything I know I should be doing for my back, but maybe he can help.

menu - water, water, water
b-cereal w/banana
s-orange and almonds
l-salad and tuna
s-hummus and carrots
d-tacos ??

Lori, I checked out your new pictures and you look GREAT!

I still have to read Tuesday and yesterday's posts and I'll be back with more personals. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi again,

Kate, I missed your posts this morning. Good Morning! Does your DH plan to workout with you again soon? I'm happy that you are doing so well this week! ^5

Katie, I hope you're not sick. Congratulations for losing the lbs.! ^5 to you too! I'm finally replying to your question about Monday's dinner. Ok, it was chicken breast baked in a garlic cheese sauce with broccoli, red peppers and carrots over bowtie pasta, salad filled with lots of yummy veggies but drowned in bottled Greek salad dressing and the most delicious chocolate fudge cake with rasberries and real whipped cream frosting. Not clean or tidy but delicious.

Robin, Any news about the nice guy? Did you decorate the office? I bought the chex mix. I had a coupon to get a free bag - big mistake. ;)

Colleen, How's the weather? Did you get a lot of work done from home? I love my comfy sweats! :)

Steph, It sounds like your back is doing so much better! Your job sounds interesting. What type of projects are on the horizon?

Jenn, How's it going? Glad to hear you had fun in AC, sorry you didn't win any money - next time!

Hi again Lori! Keep up the good work! Your photos have motivated me. Thanks for sharing! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl - Thanks fo rasking - DH is not working out w/ me tonight. He is super sick, so I'm staying far away!! The dinner you had sounds awesome! I was going to make tunnel of fudge cake for desert for our company tonight, but since DH is sick we'll reschedule. Kinda glad! I have a really busy day planned. Take care of yourself today!

Hey Girls!

What a chatty bunch you are;) I was thinking I missed alot but it was just you to! LOL

Kate** Thanks for the compliments! I didn't think I was to thin either but you are right, no more weight loss:) Have fun today. I need to reread, not sure if you said you were doing the preschool thing today or tomorrow?

Shirl** Glad I could motivate you, you silly gal! Enjoy your rest day, I have a feeling its gonna be one for me as well. I hope your back doesn't cause you to much discomfort!!!

Im at work now...just waiting for some helicopter pilots to leave but all in all...it should be a quiet day. I may also do some online shopping later, I just need to decide what to buy instead of ordering things that no one needs!!!

Robin** YOu snuck in on me! LOL I have KPC on VHS, are there some good premixes on the dvd? Have a good workout!

Lori:)

Morning ladies. zzzzzzzzzz Katie wake up!

I love superset Kate. Lori I love your cute doggies, what are their names? Nice bicepts! I'm too camera shy to take pics of myself. Even though I do have pics of myself when i was 30# heavier.
Shirl sorry about your back, girl. Rest with a heating pad, not too hot. When I strain my back I take BackAid, which is extra strong tylenol and another ingredient. I'm not sure why it works but it does.
The new guy Victor is nice and smart. We are having lunch today.I have to check him out.

My w/o today will be KPC premix 4
b-oatmeal
s-yogurt
l-chicken soup
d-bake ziti (again)

Hello cLean and tidy friends!!

Shirl!! Big hugs, i so understand your pain. What do you think it is? Lower back, mid/upper? Does it feel strained or locked like, or sharp...i have learned a ton about back care obviously in the last 10 weeks! I would honestly not see a chiro until you rest it and take some pain relief and ice for 48 hours. Thinking about you!!

Lori, very nice pics, i wish i knew how to load pictures!!! I would love you all to see my doggies too!

Kate, How is the new Dane Musfasa doing? I remember when you brought him home :) When you cook for guests, do you keep it tidy? Do tell us your menu!

Robin, i have never done a KPC premix, what is #4? Should i be adding them in?

Well, last night i did LIS/new 4D legs, added B&G firewalkers and lower body and core/stretch. Then after dinner went for an hour long walk. I never weigh myself, but i have noticed i think my body is leaning out somehow. I respond to less cardio, more resistence work for sure, and i think the 4D rotation is really working for me that i set up. My challenge is, if its working, when do i change things up? Any suggestions?
I did pop on the scale today, and i'm down to 126lbs! And its TTOM!

workout today will be MM/upper body
Menu:
B: you know it
S: quark
L: veg soup, carrots/hummus, apple
s: ryveta and almond butter
d: steamed veggies/tomato/garlic and lentils
s: yogurt

BBL!!
Steph

Here I am! You all guessed it, I am sick!

I went to bed at 9 pm, slept until midnight, then was in and out of sleep from 12 -4:30 am or so with INCREDIBLE pain in the throat and shortness of breath. I slept well from about 5 am to 6:30. In addition to whatever crappy illness I have, I also have DBDOMS from butts & guts yesterday -- the kind that makes it hurt to sit on the potty, etc.!

I am staying home from work today. I am going to lay around in my bathrobe and drink tea, maybe work on my Christmas cards. I may try to do 4DS Bis & Tris sometime, but certainly no cardio -- I don't think my lungs can handle that right now.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Everyone!

Katie - sorry to hear you are sick. Take care of yourself
Kate - sorry DH is sick but at least you won't have the tunnel of fudge cake tonight. BTW - I live NW of DC in Rockville, MD. Maybe we could meet halfway for lunch sometime.
Shirl - sorry about your back.
Robin - enjoy lunch with Victor
Lori - you are not too thin. You look wonderful!
Steph - still need to find quark. I haven't looked so that's probably why I haven't found it :-D

No workout today. I woke all congested, so I rested instead of working out.

b: kashi flakes
l: tbd
s: fruit
d: going to a friends - so tbd. Hope it is relatively clean

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Ohhhhh feel better Katie and Colleen. It is cold and flu season so take some time to rest.

HELP HELP a student nurse brought in dunkin donuts, coffee and some homecake banana bread. I did have some banana bread, but no donuts so far. Someone else brought in a box of Christmas cookies. HELP!:eek:
Maybe I'll take home some for my kids ;-)

HELP

Good luck with all the food there. It all sounds so good. Just think of how bloated you will feel after you eat a donut.

Colleen

Robin! Ooh lala! We'll all be anxious to hear how your lunch goes! Everybody sing "Robin's got a boyfriend!":+ Sending you "donuts are nasty" vibes! Don't take any home to your kids..if you're anything like me you'll have 'em polished off before you even get home!

Steph - When I cook for company I typically do not go clean. I serve clean things (salad, fruit, etc) but desert is ALWAYS terribly unclean.:9 Mufasa is doing good, thanks for asking! He is the sweetest puppy ever, tho he doesn't look so puppy anymore. He's almost 7 months, weighs over 100 lbs., and can completely rest his chin on the kitchen table. Will figure out how to post pics...I promise! Congrats on your lbs!!!! WTG! I'm feeling great and very curious to see my # but I'm waiting another week....

Katie, So sorry you're sick, but isn't it noce to have your house to yourself all day?! I can't even imagine....

Colleen - Enjoy your rest day, get well soon, and good luck at dinner tonight! I would LOVE to meet you for lunch, however I'm in Michigan and I think we'd both have to leave pretty early to meet!:)

I'm doing really good again today. Not sure what is clicking so well this week, but I'll take it! Actually, I just keep reminding myself that if I'm, still hungry after (b,l,d) I can eat later. Seems to be working.

b - kashi, banana
s - tidy, no-guilt cheat: oatmeal raisin cookie at preschool
l - 2 scr. egg whites, 1 scr. egg, red peppers, 1/3 of an apple
s - apple
d - not sure..need to poll the fam

looking forward to SS!!!!!

I need to get working now....payroll day!x( See you tonight!

Well, the verdict is in. STREP THROAT. I felt so bad I made Chris come home from work and drive me to the doctor. My nurse came and got me and said, "Hey Katie, how are you feeling?" I said, "I haven't felt this bad in years!" She instantly said, "You have strep, I can hear it in your voice!" YIKES!

I called work, not going in tomorrow either -- I'm highly contagious. I am relieved because I feel like dog s**t! I got my antibiotics, some ibuprofen, and some sucrets. I haven't had anything to eat today other than coffee and cereal, I need to eat something!

No workouts for me today or tomorrow. I'll be doing Couch Max instead!:p

Colleen, I am in Harrisonburg, VA. What would be half way? How far is Manassas from you? 1.5 hours for me!

Ooh! Katie & Colleen, if you giys get to meet I'll be jealous! We should all plan out own mini-RT to go see cathe - how fun would that be!?

Katie, Sorry about the strep. that does NOT feel good. DH is actually in his chair right now w/ a horrible sore throat and can barely talk. Go eat some Jello! Thankfully we have a bunch right now left over from DDs school snack. Catch up on all of the trashy magazines and eat lots of popsicles! Sleep tight...or try to anyway!

I did so good again today. Once the ball gets rolling & momentum builds to keep eating clean it's so much easier.

For dinner my inlaws offered to take us out. I declined saying I had a "ton of work to do"....yeah, right! More like I got Supersets done while they took DDs!!!! Now when DDs go to bed I'll be able to too! Hurray! Actually I do have some work to do but hopefully it won't take too long.

Have a good night!

Hi all,

DH was hogging the computer last night I didn't get to log on. So I'm giving you a quick hello and then DD wants the computer to play Webkinz.

Katie- Feel better soon!

Shirl - Hope your back feels better soon.
Robin- You don't want donuts. You can resist the donuts.
Colleen- hope you feel better tomorrow.
Lori-your pics look awesome.
Waving hi to everyone else.

Menu
B-1/2 light english muffin w/pb & honey, glass of milk
S-protien shake
L- Lean cusine meal and a 100 cal pak, 5 saltine crackers
S-salad and hardboiled egg
S- pria bar(was at the grocery store)
D- WW english muffin with all fruit, egg, and 3 slices of bacon.
S-coffee

Boot Camp was my workout today. Cycles 1-6 woke up later than I wanted.

Jenn

;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.