{{{ Beautiful Cheetahs Jan 15th}}}

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Im up early to get a run in before baby group. I don't know why but I wanted to get my workout over with instead of waiting for DS to have his afternoon nap. This won't happen ALOT on my days off but I can also get a nap when he takes a nap if I need to.
I tried to catch up on personnals last night but there were alot as usual! LOL And then I didn't even know if anyone would read it!
Off to TRY and get a 8 mile run in...I could be to ambicious here today! Its only 6:30!

Have a good day Cheetahs and hopefully I will be back tonight!
Lori:)

Good morning, cheetahs!

Wendy :: *lol* Thanks! I will make sure even if I'm too crunched for personals now & again, that I let my girls know I'm still among the living. :7 Too funny.

Lori :: Enjoy your 8 miles! FYI - most of us do go back and read the previous day's posts, so feel free to post late and know that it *will* get read! :)

Will do Slo-Mo today but will save it for after work. I want to get in early this AM and beat others to the copier. I'm planning on a kick-butt, productive day at work!!

Have a GREAT Tuesday, everyone!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skiing.gif

cathy-you have to keep up with us. we would miss you way too much! we don't need personals, just to know you are doing okay (especially during stressfull NB time).

lori-hope you get your run in!

i made "the oatmeal" last night. i left it on for the night and went downstairs this morning. omg...it smelled sooooo good. i can't wait to have some!

it is so cold here. we are supposed to get rain/ice/sleet/snow on wednesday night. in atlanta, that means there's a possibility that the schools will have to close. can i just say, "YAY!!!" it would be great to have a snow day!!!

today will be an iClimb or CC on the EXT and then i *might* try a bit of an iTread but doing the walking speeds. i want to see if it's the movement or the impact. if walking doesn't bother me, at least i can add some iTread walking into my two week no running decree the doc gave me. mayb i should download the iTread/iClimb circuit surprise?

okay, you powerful cheetah women. i will bbl. have a GREAT morning

Good morning ladies,

UGH, last night as i am on the computer our computer screen went black. so we need to get it looked at. right now i am sneaking on my mgr. computer, shhhh.

cathy- do not worry about personals. just do what you can. i do pretty good on ebay.

wendy- i guess i will have to look at the calendar but i would say the 4th (monday). well let you know.

lorie- enjoy your iclimb today.

lori- have a great run and fun with your baby group.

just have to let you all know yesterday instead of my TT workout i did a workout that i got in the mail yesterday. was just dying to try it out. it's called ultra fat burnng workout from cindy marsh. it was athletic cardio drills (using a jumprope and medicine ball)with some resistance training. what a awesome, sweaty, tough yet fun workout!!!! i got it from amazon. really inexpensive. my only complaint is that on the cover it says the workout is 55 mins and it was 41 mins. i think they added in the nutrition and cooking parts they have on the dvd. i highly recommend this workout!!

ok, now today's workout will be a 20 min itread and my tt workout.

have a great day to all!

Good morning Cheetahs!

This will have to be a drive by. I should have time to catch up with everyone tonight.

Knowing I had to answer to you all I'm proud to say that I got my very sore butt out of bed by 3:45 so I could start my workout by 4:30...yes, it takes me that long to get some java in me and to let the Aleve start to kick in ;). I did do HIS/LIS step, then tacked on the LIS core work since I was a little ahead of schedule. Not the toughest workout in the world but about all I was going to handle that early in the morning LOL!

Well, gotta scoot (or should I say scuttle :+)! I'll see you guys later! Have a fabulous day everyone!

Good Morning Folks!

Lori: Hope you got those 8 miles in! Even if you didn't make it you still get an E for effort!;) Enjoy baby group! I tried desperately to find one in my area when Joey was a baby and I couldn't! x(

Cathy: Tell them they need to get more then one copier at your school!!!!:7 Have a great day at work. I hope you get lots accomplished. You should change your handle to BusyBeeTeach until this cert process is done!;)

Lorie: I hope that oatmeal tastes as yummy as it smells! I have a crockpot but am ashamed to say I rarely use it. It's a great idea and I have made some great recipes in it but I always forget about it. x(

Sunny: Sorry about the computer issues. LOL about sneaking onto your mgr's computer! I won't tell but I can't make promises for the other cheetahs!:p I was looking at the X rotation and I think I am actually going to start it on that wednesday, not tuesday. My problem is that I don't want to change the order of the rotation but want one of the cardio days to fall on a normal gym day for me so I can run once a week. I'm not just being an indecisive cheetahs here really! There IS a method to this madness!!!:p

Wendi: Good girl! Now the Trainer from Hell won't have to come after you! :7 }( :7 }(

Today is cardio day. I just have to decide if I will do it nap time or head out to the gym at 4 for a run. Time will tell!

My obliques sure are sore this morning! Yikes! I'm glad I opted out of Bosu CS last night. LOL

That's all for now...BBIAB!

Good Morning All!

I’m a little tired today, but hey that’s okay. I have Amy’s KBX on the docket for this morning. I got my new weighted gloves (my first present to myself for reaching a goal!) and I’ve been doing more high impact than what is good for me lately (my achilles is bothering me), so I’ll do it lower impact and make up the intensity with the gloves.

Thomasina – I love your enthusiasm – it’s contagious! Your run sounds wonderful! I love the iTread Outdoors! Isn’t eating well the best? Why I have troubles keeping it up, I don’t know. I’m hoping the WW support helps!

Linda – I really do have fun with HLX. I did the Ultimate NRG premix and it got pretty tough at the end. How’s Madison? She still keeping you hopping?

Dallas – Thanks! I don’t need the streamers – I’m dazzled enough. I appreciate the thought, though. Oh how fun! Having your kids read to you!

Lori – Yeah, we are chatty Cheetahs! Good job getting up to get in a run. I like working out in the morning so I don’t have to stress over my workout.

Cathy – If you were skiing a few years ago, I’d have said, “Oh, that might have been my uncle!” Yeah, the Poconos crowd is definitely different. You crack me up! When are you going to get to try the new skis? Enjoy your kick butt, productive day at work today!! As Slo Mo tonight!

Lorie – Enjoy your oatmeal! Hope you have a snow day tomorrow! How fun! But I do hope you keep your power! Have fun with your workout – good luck walking! All I can do about that post you mentioned last night is shake my head. It’s sad to see such a beautiful, true quote taken so out of context.

Sunny – Oh, I hope you get your computer fixed! Sounds like a great workout!! Thanks for the heads up!

Wendi – Thanks for the Happy Dance! I have no idea whatever happened to “real” food. But, I do have an idea that when the real stuff started disappearing is when the waist lines started expanding! It’s sickening! I’m up at 4:30 for a 5:30 workout – I need time to wake up and caffeinate. I think that’s a nice little workout! Glad you got it in!

Wendy – I like all of S&H – but I’d start with C&B – it’s a good one. Just when you think you’re totally fried – PUSHUPS!!! Good luck as a BB Coach! I think you’re a perfect fit! If I need anything, I’ll be sure to order through you! The 31 pounds is from my start weight and my goal weight and the difference – it IS kind of odd – eh? :+ Man, I need to starve myself so I can drop the 10 additional pounds that will get me my BOSU! I’m so jealous! I want sore obliques, too! :p Have fun with your cardio at nap time or run at the gym (if I know you, it’ll end up being both :+)

I guess I should figure out my points for the day! Enjoy everyone!!!

Good morning Cheetahs! Last night I did PUB weight work BFL style and also BFL HIIT on the treadmill. I pushed myself pretty hard during both. It was a great workout! I might stick with that format for a few weeks. Today I’m thinking of doing Bosu Core Synergistics. I didn’t have time to do my abs last night and tomorrow will be my leg day and a run.

Christine - Congrats on the 6 lb loss!!! Great job! You’ll be at your goal weight in no time.

Jackie – Love the picture! You are one fit and beautiful cheetah.

Cathy – I’m not following any particular plan per say. However, BFL is more along the lines of how I try to eat. You and Thomasina inspired me last night with my workout. I did BFL HIIT on the treadmill and BFL UB weight work. I know I should officially take the plunge, but then I start to feel restricted. Also, most of my workouts are not BFL style with my HM training.

Posh – Congrats on surviving week 1. Great job! How did the weigh in go? (BTW read Cathy’s message above.)

Wendy – Good luck with the coaching. I’m sure you will have lots of clients in no time!

Well, time to actual do some work. I’ll BBL. WAVES to all my Cheetahs!

HI Cheetahs-

**Quickie post**

This morning was spin class. I'm glad it is done. I need to do abs now . Yesterday's run ended up at 9 miles because I went out too far.

Wendy- Good luck on your coaching for Beach body. You set a great example. :)

Lorie- I was not pleased with the crock pot oatmeal to thick . Perhaps my Crock pot is too hot. I will try again with extra water. I had at least a full serving stuck and burned on. The rest of it tasted good and I had more of it this morning.

Lori- did you get your full 8 miles in? Enjoy play group!

Jackie- It is so nice to see a picture of you! Congratulations on earning the trophy. I like the idea of framing the shirt.

Hi Thomassina- How is the first week back? DS started his classes up yesterday too. (He is a Junior)

hi Cathy :)

Kristi- Good job doing HIIT on the TM!

Christine ! Did you say 6 pounds! Way to go! Are you doing points? I had a great program for my Palm which allowed me to journal my WW plan. IA the leader should not push the instant food , as much as fresh food that is simple to eat. I remember the WW leaders could vary greatly in their knowledge. I am sure your more nutritionally aware than most of them.

Wendi- I did get my run in. we got no snow y'day. But we are making up for it today. Good job on getting in your early WO today.

gotta fly TTFN

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Baby it's cold outside!

Oh boy!! It's just going to get colder this week. :eek: I guess the stairs will have to wait this week or I can **try** to simulate with the Stair Master at the gym, but it's just not the same.

Anyway, I've done RS so far. It's been a long time since I've done that one. Fun, fun!! Not sure what else I'll do, but I'll definitely incorporate some yoga.

Wendi ~ Great job getting up and getting it done!

Jackie ~ Love the pix! You look mahvelous! :)

Cathy ~ 8th graders! Wow! That's a tough age. LOL ! I can just see you speedy Cheetah outrunning all the other teachers to the copier! :7

Lori ~ Have fun with the 8 miles! Hope you get that nap. I always tell myself I'm going to take a nap, but then never do it.

Wendy ~ Thanks for the info! I actually ordered my P90X+ through Jessica (jessmom0f3), but then was assigned to a different coach. :( MDB still hasn't fixed it. Keep us posted if you think the MDB is worth it.

Christine ~ You'll reach your Bosu goal!! We're right here cheering you on!!

Hi to the rest of you gals! I've got to run....

BBL

ETA: Great job on your run Judy!

Good morning cheetahs

Lori...hope you get in your 8 miles.

Cathy...I do feel the massage helped my hip as she focused on that area a lot! I hope you like Amy's Slo-mo as much as I do. I hope you do have a kick butt productive day at work..:)

Lorie...yep saw the "offended" post, some people are just trouble starters. I am making the Black Bean soup today. Have fun with your iClimb workout.

Sunny...sorry about the monitor problem! Sounds like a killer workout you did. I think iClimb has a jump rope/EXT workout.

Wendi...the massage was great and I really needed it. I recommend that you should get one real soon. Way to go getting in LIS/HIS so early.

Wendy..I would do S&H BI's & Tri's first. Congrats on the BB coach! I did up some weight on the Slo-mo legs but I only do 2 sets. Enjoy your run later.

Jackie...the massage was great, she really focused on my hip and it feels good today. So glad the tights worked out for you, running cold is not fun. Nice carbo loading meal at the award!...:)..Love your picture, you are a beautiful cheetah!!

Dallas..sounds like you are enjoying P90X+. The interesting thing about the Chargers/Colts game is that they beat Indy even without their star players!! But Manning did have a crappy day...I will be pulling for the Chargers with you this weekend although it will be very tough for them to beat the Pats.

Kristi...my hip is doing better, it is just a slow healing process. I had a massage yesterday and I know that really helps. Sorry you have been up a lot at night, that would wear you out. Glad the kids are better. When do you get the CT scan results?

Christine...your little weight graph is cute. Congrats on the 6 lbs down!!! Geeze, we all know real food is better than packaged, but you are right, they just want to sell their stuff. Yes, your info on the trainer was very helpful. I need to get my mountain bike tuned up and then we will look into a trainer so it might be awhile. I just knew you would have good info. It is true as with these NFL players you never know who will go where. IMO TO should retire! If it is the Packers and Pats in the SB I know we will be rooting for the Packers. LOL at us pasting Packers stickers on the TV's! Have fun with Amy's KBX with the new weighted gloves (I love those gloves).

Tomasina...sounds like you have been a busy Posh. You seem to be enjoying grace and sticking well to BFL. I hope the weigh-in went well yesterday.

Linda...I did 4DS kickbox cardio after Slo-mo legs and then 40 min on my Nordic Track in the afternoon. Good job with 5.43 miles and Glute Camp.

Today will be Slo-mo sho's, bi's and tri's and a 3-4 mile run.

have a great day...:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Since I haven't really decided what I'll do next month, I may join you and Sunny for 30 days of P90X. It's been almost 2 years since I did a P90X rotation. I don't have the new workouts. Eating sounds like a good workout to me.

Christine - Thanks on the pic. My title over at the ya's is "I want to be a hottie senior citizen." :7 Getting to use your rewards is so motivating. Good luck on reaching the next goal. How is Jimmy?

Cathy - Ahh! You're making me blush. :+ Can't wait to hear how you like Slo Mo. I had to get a replacement DVD because my kept freezing. They didn't ask me to send it back. So, I gave it to DD. I'm hoping she can make it play on her dvd player. I haven't tried the new one yet but I really think my player was part of the problem. My Gilad played without freezing yesterday. Think the new DVD player solved the problem.

Lori - Hope you got that run in early. Love getting the workout over and done. I always try to go back and read posts on most days. It just depends on how much time I have. Your posting is never in vain.

Lorie - Glad you enjoyed the oatmeal. You got me thinking about making it again. Love it with walnuts added. Good luck with the iTread walking today. Hope the hip behaves.

Sunny - Sounds like a good workout. I'll have to search Amazon today and check it out. Have a good workout.

Wendi - Great job on getting up and getting that workout in. Don't think you wanted us to pull out the old Firm sculpting stick on you. I don't use it for much of anything else. You should feel proud.

Kristi - Glad you got a good workout in yesterday. Enjoy Core Synergistics today. Thanks on the pic.

Judy - Did you wake DH this morning before spin class? Great job on the 9 miles.

Carole - Glad you enjoyed your massage and the hip feels good. I still have two prepaids I need to get. Just can't seem to find the time right now. Thanks on the pic. Enjoy your workout.

Dallas - It's cold here too but at least the sun is shining. So, it's not all bad. How often do you do the stairs? Hope the stairclimber can fill the void. Thanks re the pic.

I did the 15 minute iClimb section from iTri. Then I tried out the new iTread 26 30 minutes. Love this one. Love the flat running and speed. I got in 3.5 miles in 31 minutes. Grace increases the speed .2-.3 and only gives you one jog break. She only takes the incline to 1%. I pushed myself to keep up with the runners for most of the workout and took a couple of water breaks. This one will work well when training for a 5K race. I did 6 minute abs and Winsor Pilates back.

Enjoy your day!

Jackie

i had a good workout this morning. i did CC4 and CC6 on the EXT. during those sprints i really felt like i was about to puke! i am so glad i can get a good workout on the EXT.

so, i am going for bloodwork today. this *might* be TMI, but we are all females. here's the deal. on the 28th day of my cycle (thursday) i thought i got AF. well, there was just a spot and that was it. now, i am so regular you can set a clock by me and i have NEVER skipped a period. anyway, ever since friday, my you-know-whats have been sore, i experience EXTREME fatigue starting around 1-2 PM along with nausea, and i have a bit of a backache. i KNOW what you all are thinking, but i have taken FIVE pregnancy tests (one each morning). all negative (yay!). i am prone to ovarian cysts and i know those can follow the same symptoms as pg. so, i am worried i may have cysts again (the last time that i knew i had them, they ruptured and caused such a bad infection that i was in hospital for SEVEN days) or that i am going into peri-menopause (at 37!). i am actually kinda worried. my appointment is at 3:30. they are going to do a thyroid test, a cbc, and, of course, a prgnancy test (i can't imagine five home tests would be false). anyway, just wondering what's going on. has anybody had anything similar? i am not under any significant stress and nothing has really changed for me in the past month. sorry for being so self-absorbed but you all are such an educated bunch!!!

onto personals!

sunny-i did cardio coach and it kicked my arse!

wendy-i am really getting into my corckpot. i posted some recipes a few days back. you should check them out. congrats on becoming a coach!!!

christine-i totally agree with you. i just don't understand why some people seem to live for causing trouble!

kristi-i LOVE hiit!

judy-maybe add more water. do you think you might have cooked it too long? i cook mine on low. mine was kind of creamy (i think it was the juice from the apples) and really yummy.

carole-i made the soup on sunday. i had it for dinner last night and i have it for lunch today. i usually mix in some brown rice and put in fresh spinach then heat it in the microwave. yum!

jackie-so far so good on the hip. and i really pushed those sprints on the EXT today. you definitely need to make the oatmeal!

waves to dallas and any lurkers out there!

Good morning to all the fabulous cheetahs! Lori, I love your thread title with the {{{ hugs }}} around the cheetahs. Exactly how I feel about this great group of gals! Got in a great w/o yesterday with CTX UB split when I woke up, increased on almost all the weights on this one since the last time I did it. I felt like doing some fun cardio so I did Amy's HLDome challenge and decreased my EXT time to 40 minutes.

Today I'll be going for an 11 mile trail run. I'm very excited cuz DH says he wants to go with me :7 :7 :7 He will be walking tho of course. I love my DH dearly and it greatly troubles me that he is packing alot of extra lbs at his age, but I say nothing of course.
However, whenever he makes the slightest move towards a change in lifestyle towards the better I jump right on it with the encouragement. I'll go anywhere he wants if he will walk with me.
To be honest I think his motivation is more concern over my safety and he'll feel better if he is "in the area" but whatever... I'll take any excuse!!

Later I'll be doing the core work from Bosu blast.
Back for personals!

ShellyC

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 Personals :7 :7 :7

Lorie- glad to hear you got in a good sweaty workout with the EXT.
The circuit circus will give you an awesome workout even using the walking speed.... they take it up to 5.0 I believe and if you raise the incline you will be WORKING!!! The first thing I thought about as I read your symptoms was an ovarian cyst to be honest. Glad to hear you are jumping right on this and getting it checked out. If it does turn out to be this you ought be be able to get it taken care of alot more simply than the last time.:) Please update us as soon as you can!

Lori- My goodness I'm impressed that you are up so early and jumping right into your workout!! Good luck with the 8 miles... already burning the rubber on that new TM!

Cathy- Hey, you're a cheetah and aught to be able to beat all those wimpy teachers to the copier (LOL) Glad to hear that you will keep us posted on how you are doing during this hectic time. No worries about keeping up with personals!! Ya know we love ya!

SunnyD- Thanks so much for the recommendation on that new workout.
Sounds like something right up my alley! }( I don't think I have any jump rope workout.... very intriguing.

Wendi- Wow! A workout at 0430.... you're determination and stamina is awe inspiring!

Wendy- Hope you get in some good satisfying cardio today! As much as I love cardio (especially running of course) I'm really getting inspired in my weight work lately.... I'm even eyeing purchasing a squat rack now:eek: . I have S&H in my collection but rarely use it.
Maybe I should dust it off soon.

Christine- Let me know how the KB workout goes with the weighted gloves. I'll be curious to hear if they make a big difference or not.

Kristi- AWESOME workout for you with the PUB and HIIT!! Way to go!

Judy- 9 miles yesterday????:eek: :eek: :eek: Girl, you're goal should be a half marathon.... not some measly 10k!! going to do abs on the bosu today?

Carole- That was a nice change up for you yesterday using the Nordictrack. Have you ever done crosscountry skiing? That's supposed to be an awesome cardio burning event. I've never been attracted to the idea of regular skiing but the cross country variety would interest me. Have a great time today with the slo mo and your run.

Jackie- Fantastic time on your iTread time today! You are going to kick some serious bootie on your next 5k }(

Dallas- So just how cold is it where you are? It'll be down to 15 degrees here tomorrow so I'm glad I'm doing my long run today!
RS is a great fun workout! I wonder if this one would be good on the bosu? hmmmmmm.

Posh! Whatchaupto?

Time to get the fanny moving... DH just got up!

Shelly... the crazycheetah;-)

I should make the effort and download a nice signature line I guess.

Hey Girls!

Had a nice time at baby group with the moms and I had a nicer breakfast. She made some yummy, high cal french toast. I didn't even ask for the recipe cause I knew it was something I should stay away from.
I did 7 miles on the TM today. There was no way on earth I could do another mile. I was wiped! I always do interval work on the TM b/c time goes by faster.

Cathy** In a hurry to get to work...to do work!? LOL I can just imagine everyone standing around the copier trying to get their work done! Hope you get your workout in tonight:)

Wendy** I think its suppose to be an "A" for effort? You almost failed me there! Lucky for me, I knew a bunch of people having babies at the same time. 2 monthes after having DS I called a few people up. Its not a competitive baby group either. Everyone is down to earth and friendly. Some of the baby groups I know, i wouldn't go to to save my life!

Wendi** Why on earth are you up so early? I would be dead by the time 9 rolled around! Im tired just reading about it.

Lorie** Your just dying to run aren't you? Your even willing to walk! LOL Just becareful.Im not one to talk cause I probably wouldn't listen but you don't want to set yourself back.

Sunny** enjoy your day. Hope your computer woes are fixed soon!

Christine** Again, great job on the weightloss! Woo Hoo! Now that you have weighed gloves I guess the ones I sent you are no good!? JK!
;)

Judy** Nice job on the run yesterday! I haven't ran that far since the summer. Maybe I will have to rent a movie someday and do it on my TM

Kristi** enjoy your workout.

Carole** Sounds like you have a good workout planned as well. You must eat pretty clean cause you look great but don't spend all day working out. Prehaps I need to tape my mouth shut, just a big enough hole to slide a mini carrot through:+

Shelly** If I had to take DH running with me he would be dead on mile 2...although he thinks he would be fine, you just can't jump into something you haven't done in a while. Enjoy your 11 miles!

Jackie** I downlaoded a run the other night but haven't had a chance to upload it yet! Our even figure it out. I have listened to it though and I think I will like it , other then the fact that Grace keeps saying "come uh" Instead of Come on! LOL

Dallas** I haven't done RS or SB in ages! They are good workouts but I just don't pull them out very often.

Alright chickie poohs! Hope everyone as a good day! I will be back later!

Lori

:)

I’m back! KBX with the weighted gloves was fun! I got the 1.5 pound gloves (3 pounds total) and it really did add an extra “punch!” *hee hee* I can feel it more in my lats and especially my abs! I really enjoyed that – great little workout. And I ended up a little higher impact than I originally thought – as soon as I was moving around I felt fine. I took it easier on some of the jump kicks, but I just LOVE that workout.

Kristi – Thanks – I hope so! Sounds like you did a great workout yesterday! BOSU Core Synergistics?!? – you ladies are KILLING me!!

Judy – Yeah, I’m going points. It’s easier for me than tracking calories. That drives me up a wall. :p I would love a program like the one you had for your palm! I think this leader, who has more weight to lose than I do, is too into the junk food herself. I’m all for a nice low cal treat, but I’m not going to base my diet on them. I focus more on eating clean. The sad thing is that I am more nutrionally aware, but I need the support they offer – the excitement that happens when I lose, and the “that’s okay, next week will be better’s” when I don’t. I’m beginning to realize that I’m much more social than I thought! Good job on the run and the spin class! Hope the snow is kind to you!

Carole – Thanks on my weight graph. The little lion was as close as I could get to a cheetah, and the barbell – well, that needs no explanation. :+ I need to get my mountain bike tuned, too. I got my road bike and DH’s (now DD15’s) bike tuned, but never my MTB. That’s soon, though. I want to go riding with DD15. That would be fun. I figured you’d be rooting for the Packers if they end up in the SB. I won’t hold that against you! :p I really love these gloves – they are a great fit and make me feel STRONG.

Jackie – oh I LOVE your title over at the yaya’s! Looks like you will achieve that eventually!! My next reward is Slo Mo. 5 more pounds! :p Sounds like you had one awesome workout!

Dallas – Hope you warm up! I love RS! That one is fun. Enjoy your yoga and whatever else you do. Thanks for the support! I need it!

Lorie – Hope everything is okay. I’ll be sending good vibes your way. Let us know as soon as you find out anything! I haven’t had anything similar, but I do know what it’s like to worry that something is truly wrong – so {{{{HUGS}}}}.

Shelly – Enjoy your trail run. I LOVE that DH is going. I love it when my DH works out with me. He sounds like a sweet guy to be worried about you. I think the weighted gloves (I did get the heavier set) do make a difference – I can feel it in my lats and core a lot more – even on the more basic moves. Interval 3 – the weave – which she does about 50 times (exaggeration, I know) in the Ultimate NRG mix actually raised my HR – of course I do jacks and kicks instead of the punches, but that one usually drives me nuts… I’ll let you know where I hurt as the day goes on. :p

Great news – my dad came out of surgery with flying colors! The doctor said that his hip joint was almost square instead of the round ball it should be – no wonder he was in such pain! I’m looking forward to seeing him. I hope his recovery goes well. Take care all!

Lorie - Nice job with CC. It's nice to see you enjoying the EXT. How did the bloodwork go today? Hope all is well.

Shelly - How sweet that DH wanted to go on your run today. I don't blame you for getting him out there by any means necessary. It's good that he's concerned for your safety.

Lori - Glad you had a fun baby group this morning. Love some good French toast. Great job on the 7 miles. Has DH tried out the new treadmill? I'm so use to Grace that nothing she says bother me now with the exception of her saying she's right there with me. I haven't heard any hard breathing yet. :)

Christine - Glad you got a good workout with the new gloves. I think mine are 1 pound each but it's enough. Understand your being aware of nutrition needs. Guess it the same with workouts. It's good to have that support system. That's great about your dad. So, when will you see him again? Love the Pats song. :7

Have a good night everyone!

Jackie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.