{{{{clean-and-tidy-hump-day}}}}

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Katie, we're halfway there!!!

Good morning all, just finished about 35 min of low max (3 combos and stretch) but it took me 45 min with interruptions from the kids. Broke a nice sweat and burned about 300 cals. Not great but since this is usually my rest day since the kids are home, I could not fit in all 69 min of it!! We're going for a walk this afternoon to the post office so anna can send some letters to her friends in the US. I'll get a little more exercise in then.

Hope you all have a happy hump day!!!

Keep it clean!

Good morning Angie! Sorry that the girls interrupted your workout. Hooray for "half way there." The weather for my weekend is shaping up to be very nice, I can't wait! Are you ready for your trip?

CHALLENGE: Kate and Lisa have been finding their hands in the jelly bean bowl this week (sorry ladies, didn't mean to call you out). They've made a pact to eat no jelly beans today. I'm going to go one step further and challenge everyone to EAT NO SUGAR TODAY! Who is up for the challenge?

Workout this morning is Disk 22 -- and I am scared! Four sets of push ups, followed by bench press with 61#???? :eek::eek::eek: Please pray for me!

Today is supposed to be cold and rainy. I hope to get a lot done at work, I have so much catching up to do. Also, I think i've decided that I'm going to wear my HRM today -- just for kicks!

BBL

Katie, does your no sugar pact include fruit? I have to eat fruit. But, I'll stay away from the MONSTER size bowl of candy on my counter!

That's funny, I was thinking of wearing my hr monitor for 24 hour hours just to see how many cals I burn compared to what I eat.

It's a beautiful day and the girls are outside playing with the neighbor. She's 8 - she loves to play with my kids. Kinda funny. She rings our doorbell daily.

Ok, need to eat some lunch. Starving...

Woke up at 3 w/ Julia to fee her. Fell asleep in the rocker til 5. Woke up and had no clue what time it was but I was so excited walking back to my room that I was going to get to go back to bed. Saw that it was 5, ran downstairs and slammed out Back and Bis!!! It's 6AM and my wo is done!!!!!!!
I hope I can catch a nap later tho!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Katie, I accept your challenge!:D AND Looking forward to it!!! I def need a detox.
You will kick butt in your WO too!!!

Angie, ^5 on LowMax! That was my first Cathe cardio and It KILLED ME!! Still does! That;s a toughie - I never do the whole thing at once anymore.
Nice to have the girls occupied!!!!

-
Major clean up around the house today - its a pit! Did my grocery shopping last night so while DDs are at school I'm home free to get stuff done!:D

Angie, I would say that if the sugar occurs naturally in the fruit, then it is clean/safe. Go ahead and have your fruit.

Kate, WTG on the early AM workout! In addition to the "no sugar" challenge, I challenge you to TAKE A FREAKING NAP today!! Do it for me -- and yourself!!

My WO was good but hard -- I struggle on those bench presses and dropped a couple of reps but I did my best. Chris spotted me and actually admitted that he was IMPRESSED with me!! LOVE IT!

Today is gonna be a very-good-squeaky-clean-no-sugar day!

ohhhhh, i love a challenge! i have been doing so well with protion controlled choc (ie 1 or 2 little pieces), but i will take today's challenge.

kate, i 2nd katie's challenge to you - take a nap! and, go to bed before 10pm! great wo!!

angie, i hear ya on the interruptions.... have a fun walk.

katie, great wo. i am sure chris was impressed. enjoy your sugar free day.

well, i was quite stiff and sore this am but pushed thru 5 fast miles on the tm. then i did dm cardio drills but got interrupted. got it done. why does everyone get up early when dh is gone??? must do core later. eats will be clean. cereal and fruit for break so far...

Took our walk to the park and fed the ducks then went to the post office. Now we're all just relaxing. I feel like I could use a nap. My eyes are getting heavy.

Breakfast was kashi and strawberries, lunch was eggs and toast, snack kiwi and cheese. Dinner will be enchiladas - not clean but I'll keep it tidy.

Hope you're all having a good day!

highly doubt i'll be able to accept the nap challenge!

way to rock the wo, katie!! arent you loving this meso???

morris, isabels always my early riser!:rolleyes: i need core today too....its so easy to put off....

angie, souds like a nice day!
i'll take my nap thru you!

Awwww, thanks, Kate! Did Gina have an easier time going to school today?

Angie, great work out. I love LowMax, but I don't remember the last time I did it.

Katie, I accept your challenge! My version is going to be no processed sugar, okay? That's how I get around the fruit thing.

Morris, you are a work out machine! You slay me, but you know that, right? When will DH be back?

Klaudia, are you getting ready for Orthodox Easter? That's this Sunday, right?

Hi to Robin, Colleen, and Lisa!

I'm feeling much better today and definitely at ease with our decision. One day we may be able to get a dog, but it's just not realistic right now. And, we're not traveling this weekend. We're going on an adventure on Saturday, so that will be fun. DH is doing this architect project and needs to take pictures of buildings around our area. So we're going to drive to some small towns around us and look at old buildings. That may sound boring to some of you, but we enjoy it. And we're planning to see a movie Thursday night, so that will be fun too.

I have lots to do at work today, but I'll be back in the afternoon. Mwah, everyone!

anne

thanks to you too, anne! ginawas totall back on track today! yay!!!
glad youre doing better!
lots of old buildings in grand ledge!;) and lickity-split on the bridge too! oops! did i say that on our no-sugar day?!:eek::eek::eek::eek::p
have fun at work today!

-
getting lots done here too - the amount of picking up im doinf should count as cardio!:eek::D

Morning

I had to bring my dog Pepe to a 8:00 groomer appt. He hates the groomer until it's over and then he will walk around like he is so cute.

Angie maybe when you get your car back you can continue to walk around?

Klaudia I think once a month with the trainer is good.

Morris sorry about the non-offer maybe the next one.

Katie ME I'm in...noooo sugar and it's going to be hard b/c it TTOM:confused:
You are our bench press queen.

Kate yAY you got your early w/o done. How is Gina today.

Morris who knows why kids get up early when they don't have to.

Anne that sounds exciting to me. I love old architect. Around here some of these houses were built in 1800s and they are so beautiful. Don't worry about the dog maybe a small toy size dog is better for traveling.
--------------
w/o M3 legs :confused:

robin, thatswhy i love having a shorthair dog - no groomer needed! occasionally we take him for a bsth at our vets, but prob not often eough! p-u!:p
let us know how legs go!!!!

anne, robin brings up a good point - what abt a more travel-friendly dog?

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick hello. Not feeling that great today - my head is all stuffed up. I think I may need to see an allergist. I hate feeling like crap. I stopped eating candy yesterday so I can join the no candy challenge today. I hope to workout tonight and catch up, which is an aggressive goal but we'll see if I can make it happen.

Morning!

Got out of taking Milla to her school friend's party at a bounce place-my friend called and offered to take her! This after I took a shower and put on makeup! Ah, well. At least I'll be ready to pick her up in a few hours. Must workout today! Although I am feeling sore from that little bit with the trainer. STS C/S/T is on tap-again. I will do it!

Angie, great job on LM! I like to split it up, too. Good eats today!

Katie, way to go! I hate chest work. I can't seem to up my weights. The trainer seems to think it's because of my back muscles. I am in on the challenge!

Kate, another early morning workout?! Nice work! I can't wait til the girls are back in school-too much fighting/screaming. How do people have huge families? These three are gonna kill me!

Morris, 5 miles and drills? Man, do I feel like a sloth with my 30-45 minute cardios! What time do your kids wake up? Mine have been sleeping in til 8-8:30 this week:)

Anne, you sound much better. I know it's difficult, but you made the right decision. Your weekend plans sound great-what towns are you going to visit? Yes, Orthodox Easter is Sunday. We're debating going to church-it's 45 minutes away. We'll be going to the cemetary-Easter tradition-and then to my grandma's for an early dinner. Hope the weather holds up!

Robin, I'd love even once/month. I'll have to see what I can work out. 12 sessions would only be 4-6 weeks for $600. That's crazy!

Colleen, sorry about the allergies. Danica's been hit hard by them, too. Hope you can get your workout in tonight.

Hi Lisa:)

b-raisin bran
s-cottage cheese w/pineapple
l-turkey wrap
s-almonds, apple
d-pork chops, mashed sweet potatoes, broccoli

colleen, feeling bad sucks - no other way to put it!:p
hope the hrs at work speed by.
maybe just a good spped walk tonight??

klaudia, yay oon the carpooling! love it!
and lol abt more kids! last night i was lamenting that my baby is 6 months already and how fast its gone. was remembering her birth and thinking how i want to do it once more!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
yay for doms! now go workout!:D
nice your dds sleep in - mine rarely go past 7am! but they als are in bed beteen 7-730pm.
im drooling over your dinner!:D im hungry for my a.m. snack but j fell asleep nursing so im just holding her while im typing, the house is quiet and all is right in the world:cool::cool::cool::cool:

hi all. no offer, and real estate guy said they are "mulling it over" i am so down. so, i did have too many snacks. anyone else have a snack problem? things have been clean, but i did have 2 mini dovess:eek::eek:so i failed the challenge but will try for the rest of the day. did a nice stroller walk outside and it felt harder than my am cardio. lunch is done, and a friend and her daughter are coming over shortly. i know finn won't nap anyways, may as well have fun.

anne, your adventures sound fun. i am glad you are at peace with your decision.

klaud, i would kill for 8 or 8:30. finn got up at 5:50, aidan at 6:15. i like 7 am just fine. they go to bed around 8:15:(

colleen, i think an allergist sounds like a good idea. allergies are so darn debilitating. hope you can get an appointment soon.

angie, take a nap for me. great job with the clean eats!

robin, what kind of dog do you have?

okay, clean for me for the rest of the day, no wallowing, and i will do core before dinner. how is that for goals?

okay, not to be disloyal, b/c cathe is definately the best, but, has anyone done amy bento's strength wos? i heard she has a dropset weight wo coming out that i am interested in. anyone heard of it?

Super-fast drive by, I am STARVING today! Eats have been squeaky, including my HUGE salad for lunch (w/grilled chicken).

Also, I am surprised by how FEW calories I am burning during the day!

Colleen feel better and yes it's time to see a dr.

Klaudia I hope you get your w/o done today.

Kate our Julia is 6 months :eek: ????WOW

Morris I have a mini poodle grey and white. they are mulling it over that may mean that they are trying to lower the asking price.
----------------
w/o sts Legs 37 done:D...my legs are fried extra crispy !!!!

My w/o card had 78# for squats :eek: no-way-Jose soooo
I dropped it down to 75#. I looked like a clown with both 20# and 10# vests on but it felt safe. I made it through almost all of the reps

My deadlifts were 78 and I had to drop that down to 75. AND I DID IT but every muscle in my body was screaming. I loved the long rest b/c I needed to stretch.

I'm now eating my turkey wrap for lunch. Not sure what I want for dinner. Maybe a child's cheese burger.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.