{{{{ Chatty Cheetahs!!! TGIF!!!!!}}}}}}

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Cheetahs!:)

I had a little look for the thread to check in before I went home...and I couldn't find one!:eek: I think this is the first time I started one myself.

Yesterdays workout was HIS and a 3 mile run. I am tempted to do the LIS/HIS premix again today b/c if I wait to long I might forget the combos. HIS was pretty confusing at times! If I didn't love Cathe so much and if it were another instructor, I would have given up.

Im going to read through yestedays thread to see what I missed and I will be back with personnals!

Lori:)

So, I did out my christmas cards last night and I noticed that my postal code was missing on the bottom. With my address you will want to add, A1V 2W6 to the bottom or I may not even receive them.
Im going to put mine in the mail this weekend so everyone will probably get theirs pretty early.

Judy** I wouldn't have went to that race either. I hate the wind and add rain to that...it isn't fun!

Shelly** I wouldn't have had to work any holidays if I were on my own side of the schedule but now I do. I have to work the night of the christmas party, the night they have the christmas parade downtown,the weekend of DH's parties, christmas eve and christmas day. Im starting to hate the girl who stole my schedule! She tried to steal my job but just ended up with my scedule instead!

Sunny** Hope you had a good run yesteday!

Cathy** Nice workout yesterday!

Wendy** I barely have time to do personnals the first time around, never mind redoing them! Maybe you should practice coping it before you post? When I am home thats what I do b/c it happens to me all the time!

Lorie** That was pretty crazy about your friend! How far was the race? A full or half? I hate those wet runs, you did good!

Carole** HIS was pretty tricky yesteday but I got through it! I wasn't in the mood and almost turned it off. I had to tell myself it will get better and easier everytime. I can I do these workouts early in the morning if I haven't learned them???

Linda** Enjoy your company!

Christine** Yeah we already had our thanksgiving in Oct. Oh...my dog loves attention...and he doesn't care what he as to do to get it either. So the other day I am lying on the floor doing abs and I keep tapping him with my foot, and he won't move. He finally figures that b/c I am taping him, means I want to play...so he comes up to me and gets all in my face. He can't get close enough! He didn't figure that my tapping him meant that he was in the way!!!!

Susan** Nice workout and I hope you enjoyed your company yesterday!

Jackie** Hope you had a good day yesterday...and I hope you get those christmas cards done!;)

O.k...I think I got everyone. Im pretty sure someone else has posted by now. Im debating going to bed when I get home. And now I am wondering if I should put a pot of coffee on now.

Lori:)

lori-thanks for the post code info. i will make sure to add it.

i am having a bit of race let down as i was really on track to beat my PR. i guess the wind and rain got to me (not to mention the weight of my soaking wet clothes) and i really slowed down. at that point, i truly decided to just run and enjoy myself (and take walk breaks when i felt like it) but now i am feeling like i should have pushed myself to make that PR. i think, tho, that if i did push myself (thus not really enjoying it) and didn't do any better, i would have been upset that i didn't let myself have fun. as it is, once i realized i wasn't going to make my PR, i just jammed to my music, ran with the marines for a bit (they were running in cadence and chanting...so fun), and enjoyed the ride. so, all in all, i am glad i did it that way but i hate i missed my PR by 10 whole minutes!!! also, both first timers that i convinced to do it ran well (1:53 and 2:06). okay, i just had to vent. now i am letting it go.

so, open invitiation to you cheetah women: atlanat has another marathon and half (the ING marathon) on 30 march 2008. anyone want to come and do it with me? i have extra bedrooms for cheetahs to stay and atlanta is a great city. i will say that i have heard the route is hilly, but it's a beautiful course.

funny that last week i did two 10 milers in one week and felt great after (and one was at a 8:24 pace but on the TM with grace...maybe i can get grace to run with me next time ;) ) and not sore at all and today my hip flexors are sore. hmmm. sure wish my classical stretch would get here!

okay, enough of this self-absorption!!! i am going to go back and read ysterday's posts.

DF is still sleeping. i am going to try and convince him to go shopping later. }(

okay, i think i am all caught up from yesterday.

judy-I think it was very smart of you to decide to bag the race. with the weather conditions and the time factor, it doesn't sound like it would have been a great experience.

shelly-I am constantly amazed at all you do. especially working nights! I hope you were able to get your nap in before turkey time!

carole-your menu looks yummy and there is a turkey out there that thanks you!!!

cathy-how are you liking the bosu? does it make a big difference in your w/o's?

linda-hope your turkey day went well and you get to spend some quality tim with your daughters this weekend.

wendy-don't you just HATE when you lose your posts? it seems to happen to me on the really long ones!

christine-35 degrees? that's unusual. it was warm here yesterday (mid 60's) but colder today. HAPPY 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

susan-hope you had a great day with family. thanks for the kind words. I feel exactly the same about these amazing ladies!!!

jackie-usually, the expo for this race is great. maybe it had to do with the change of hotel or something. every other marathon expo I've gone to has been awesome.

gayle-wtg on your race. you are one fast cheetah!

Good morning Cheetahs!

Christine - I did find something to eat yesterday and even had a couple of desserts.

Linda - Did the nap help yesterday?

Gayle - Congratulations on a great race yesterday!

Lori - Good job on your workout yesterday. Hope to get to HIS next week. Making a note right now to change your postal code.

Lorie - I think you did the right thing with your race yesterday. Better to enjoy the race than to push yourself. I know I enjoyed my second half much better than the first. See you're already planning for your next one. I used Grace for both of my halfs. Helped me to keep a pretty good pace.

I did 4DS BC & 4DS KB Legs. Really enjoyed the workout. Didn't use the weights as markers like Cathe did. But, I tried to jump as high and as far as she did.

I'm filling in for the boss today. Will probably get out of here early too.

Anybody braving Black Friday shoppers? Enjoy your day!

Jackie

Happy Friday Ladies!

We have a dinner tonight with DH’s boss and wife – it never ends!! But we’re going to an Italian restaurant who will make whatever we ask, so I’m going to have some pasta with veggies and that’s it. DH made these plans, and I just wanted to smack him – I need a break from partying! :+ Did pretty well yesterday – ate a lot, but as many Indians are vegetarian, there were a lot of healthy dishes, so I concentrated mainly on those. Today will probably be a Spinervals workout or I’ll try to modify KBX to be no-impact. Amy has that pregnant woman showing modifications, so I may try that. Yes, yesterday’s run killed my Achilles. I need to stop pushing and just stay low impact for two to three weeks. .

Lori – I’ve done HIS once. It confused me too much. I like a nice dancy step workout like RS or SB, but HIS is too much. I’ll do it again, as it’s probably easier the second time around, but, as I’m limited in my high impact, I have other workouts I’d rather do something else. You’ve sent out your Christmas cards last night? I’m amazed! I work on mine over time! Way to go girl! Oh, the lovely confidence of a dog. Any attention paid to them (negative or positive) MUST mean that we want to play! Wish I had that confidence. :p

Lorie – I think you did right thing. You’d be really upset if you ran to beat your PR and did not. This way you got to enjoy it. You’ll have another chance. There will always be half marathons somewhere. :p Sounds like a nice run, but I have a 10.6 miler (hilly one) in April. So, I’ll have to pass on the Atlanta one. I’m avoiding the stores like the plague today – way too crazy! Thanks for the Happy Anniversary wishes!

Jackie – I love 4DSBC and the legs. I don’t use the weights for markers any longer either – it’s easier not to fuss. And I use one weight that I carry back and forth for the suicides. Hope you get to go home early! I’ve heard there are some great deals out there, but only if you’re one of the first. I just can’t handle the crowds!

Wow – a lot of late sleepers (or early shoppers!). Hope Cathy gets her elliptical up and running (so-to-speak) today! Have fun all!

Happy Black Friday, cheetahs! :7 :7 :7

I know some of you won’t be out there in the frenzy, but for those that enjoy it, hope you scored big today!

I woke up early and was cruising the boards, debating on whether or not I felt like venturing out, and then decided at the last minute to give it a go.

Lori :: Major oops! So sorry about the address snafu…I must have truncated yours when I cut and pasted into the email. Darn it! I emailed everyone again just in case they miss today’s thread.

Carole :: oh yeah, the Zen thing happens for me post-massage, too…esp. those hot stone massages. Something about the heat makes it so much more effective…I am getting a regular Swedish tomorrow along w/ my BF…it’s actually her b’day surprise – she’s never had one before and typically does not spend that kind of money on herself for something like that. I think people think of them as luxuries…until you have one, I don’t think you can truly appreciate the health benefits…Your menu looked tasty…I do eat turkey, but I bet I would like the tofurkey…how did it go at your sister’s?…love the glittery sign.

Linda :: the fender bender actually happened when I was on my way to meet Wendy and Shelly for a 5K…I made it to the race just in time and ran it, anyway, but I did start to feel some pain in my spine as I was running it…later on, it really started to ache…The elderly woman who hit me from behind was stopped some distance behind me and then accidentally hit her gas pedal…though it didn’t do much damage to the car, it was a pretty good jolt…the bad thing was I had a 50-60 lb. crate full of textbooks in the backseat directly behind me, and that rammed into my back…that STINKS about losing all your music!…Sounds like the Glute Camp is getting good reviews.

Wendy :: that is weird about your playlist capability not functioning…have you upgraded to the latest version of iTunes?…I wind up using the Shuffle feature most times.

Christine :: Happy belated anniversary!!!…I ran in the AM yesterday and did some pushup and ab work on the BOSU…Later today will be elliptical (of course :)) provided all goes smoothly with assembly…My parents have been hosting T-giving dinner for 30-some years now…and we always go to my aunt’s for X-mas Eve dinner. So far, they haven’t passed the torch to anyone and don’t want to…wow, that’s mighty darn chilly out there right now. Would you believe it was 70 degrees here yesterday? Warmest Thanksgiving I can remember…so sorry that achilles is still plaguing you.

Susan :: It’s most definitely a mutual admiration society around here! Hope you enjoyed the time with Mary and your family. How was the snarfing? (Great word! :))

Jackie :: how was dinner at your mom’s?…hope you get out early today…I did go out this morning…6 am…late start for me…scored a few bargains, but I didn’t think there was all that much to rave about this year. I should've picked up the $10 DVD player, though. Oh well.

Lorie :: I posted on the O/D forums but want to say again GREAT job on your race!!! You ran in some hellish conditions, so please don’t beat yourself up for not PRing this time…you made a decision mid-race to just roll wit it and have fun, so let it be just that and don’t overthink it. :) There is always your next one…I like the BOSU a lot…Other than the instructional vid, I’ve only used it with HSC and my own mish-mosh add-ons, but I definitely feel a difference in the challenge it brings to my legs, u/b and esp. core. I can’t wait to try out the BOSU-specific workouts when they arrive!

Gayle :: thanks for dropping in to share your race success with us…rock on!!

OK, so I downloaded a couple of iClimbs and can't wait to try them out. Sunny, Keith does sound pretty smooth. :7

Have a great day, everyone!! Will BBL...

Good morning cheetahs! Well, I never could get back yeserdy for more posting but that wasn't surprising considering my schedule. I had a nice but very tiring Thanksgiving. I did take an hour nap when I got home and then started my cookathon, taking a break to do an iTread for 6 miles (felt good!) It all came out well and I'm looking forward to staying home all day and doing some good sweaty workouts. Maybe DH and I will go out motorcycle riding later :)

Lorie- Congratulations on a fantastic effort for your HM!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
You have absolutely nothing to feel bad about you silly cheetah!
I think that was an awesome performance considering the conditions!!
Hold you head high and feel proud (now give me a cheetah roar!)
hmmmm.... Mar 30 in Atlanta? Sounds like fun! I have to assess my condition after I run the LV marathon and plan out my itinerary for next year.

Lori- Thanks for doing a great job in starting our thread this morning:7 Major bummer that you have to work Christmas Eve AND day!!!! That doesn't seem right! I'll be working Christmas Eve
7p-7a, but I almost always do this. It lets the Mother's of young ones.... like yourself stay home! Hang in there with HIS, it really won't take long before it will "click in" and it will be so much fun for ya!

Jackie- I think I'd sooner walk on hot coals then go shopping on Black Friday! I'm not much of a shopper even when it's calm. Hope you have a great day!

Christine- Dinner out again!!!:eek: I'm sure you are longing for a peaceful night at home! I'll be doing KBext also today! It seems to be very easily modifyable. (is that a word?) BTW I was watching the National Dog show yesterday while cooking and an Aussie won!!!
I thought of you. She was a beautiful dog with a merle (is that term right?) coat.

Wendy- since you asked.... I had a pretty traditional feast yesterday... turkey w/ craisin/apple/breading stuffing, italian mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, garlic parmesan rolls, salad
and pecan pie. And I'm very proud to say I made it all from scratch. Even went out and shot the turkey myself.... (not:+ )
Actually I hunted it down and tackled other shoppers in Costco for it
We had 6 people... Just family.. me and DH, my parents, my twin sister and my nephew who is going to school now in Flagstaff.

Carole- Boy were we sympatico yesterday. Almost identical menus--except the turkey wasn't the tofu variety! Also ran 6 miles.... did you get this in? I sent you an e-mail re: LV.

okay, time to head downstairs. I'll be doing Amy's KBext and AllBodyAttack.... I need to attack this bod after yesterday!

tata

ShellyC

Hi Cathy! Posting together today! Good luck with the shopping crowds today! Its the day you break in your new EXT isn't it?
Have fun!

Shelly

Good morning cheetahs

Lori...I am sure my X-mas cards will not be early!! I do think in time you will get the new workouts LIS/HIS as with Cathe's I always do. Some other instructors are a bit more difficult as they don't break down the moves as well as Cathe IMO.

Lorie...I can feel a bit letdown the next day if I don't make a PR too. But you were only 5 mins off your last PR and due to the weather conditions, you did very well. That kind of weather will slow down even the Elite runners. I'd love to join you next year for that half, but the RT and LV made a dent in my finances, so I might not travel for awhile.

Jackie...I didn't know you were not eating meat? How did your dinner go? The Tofurky gravy comes in the full Tofurky dinner or you can buy it separately. I have made my own veggie gravy and it is always tasty. Good job with 4DS LIS yesterday and your 4DS workout today. I do love the leg weight workout. Have fun being the boss today...:)

Christine....maybe a few more years of being vegetarian and my family might get the idea!?...I know you would be a great sister and cook me some awesome things!!...:)..The dinner I cooked came out very good and very tasty! It has been cold and windy here...http://www.emotihost.com/glass19/2.gif[/img] a day late. The 22nd was my parents anniversary too. Good job with 4DS and a run yesterday! Sorry it got to your achilles. Dinner tonight sounds fun...

Cathy...I am getting a massage monday. I agree as most people do not see the health benefits of regular massages. Enjoy yours tomorrow with your BF. Things went fine at my sisters. Everyone like my pumpkin pie which made me happy as it was the first time I made one. My DH was glad to have 2 pieces to take home...:)..Can't wait til you get your EXT up and running!!!

Wendy...the food yesterday was great! And leftovers today...:)

Susan...hope your dinner with Mary and her family was a good one...:)..wasn't it great to just eat and not care!

Linda...laughing, my DH does the "power nap" at lunch too!! I felt the HIKB was about as intense as a walk in the park!

Gayle..way to go on 1st place in your division!!

So my 6 mile run yesterday was hard! It was sooo windy that I think 4 of the 6 miles were in the wind. I did push though to keep my pace under 10 mins!! The Tofurky was great and DH thanked me over and over for cooking the nice dinner for him.(or maybe it was the pumpkin pie!!)

Today I am going to tackle A-Jocks Thanksgiving Mish Mosh. I did this one once and it is a complete sweatfest!! I will also do Slo-mo legs. I did sleep in til about 7Am which I never do, but I am feeling so rested now.

Hope you all have a great day and as most of the posts yesterday were about thanksgiving, I so appreciate all of my cheetah cyber friends. As I have met a few of you, I hope some day I will have personally met you all.....http://www.emotihost.com/glass13/22.gif[/img]

Hi Shelly....we posted at the same time....I am such a slow typer!!! So you also had an awesome dinner!!! Yes, I did get your email, and will check with my sister and get back to you. You are such a sweetie...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/wink2.gif[/img]

Cathy – did you score any great deals on your ventures this morning! Have fun with your elliptical! I’m jealous. I would love to have an elliptical in my house. I love great family traditions like that! Enjoy your iClimbs! I’m hoping to do CCPP on the elliptical at the gym tomorrow.

Carole – glad your dinner was delicious – sounds like it was! I may come to your house for Thanksgiving next year. :+ It has been cold and windy in the morning, especially, then it warms up. Typical California November weather. Nice to know I share an Anniversary with your parents. I know cyclists say that riding into the wind is like riding up hill – so just think you ran 4 miles up hill, even on the flats! It wasn’t windy here, but it’s supposed to be today. Enjoy A-Jocks Thanksgiving Mish Mosh. I was up at 6:30, but that’s typical on the weekends for me.

Shelly – glad you got your nap and a run in between all the cooking! Glad you have today off. Enjoy it! Yes, dinner out AGAIN! As I said, I’m getting a simple pasta with a nice spinach salad as a first course. I can’t handle rich food today. I didn’t know you had a twin! That must be fun. I’m with you on the attacking the bod!! If I’m up for more after KBX I might do something else.

I’m still sitting all nice and warm on the couch. I have walked the dogs and fed them, did a load of laundry, etc – but that’s typical morning stuff and doesn’t count. :+ Have a great Friday all!

Afternoon my lovely Cheetahs!

I went to drop DS off at MIL's this morning and when I got back the mail lady was delivering my new Bosu dvd!!! It's a full body strength work out that is chaptered so I will do the upper body portion today along with 4DS kickbox. }(

I just finished doing some vacuuming and mopping. Nothing like cleaning a house when it's empty of all humans and critters!!!:)

I guess I'll go grab some lunch and hunker down for personals before I work out. I'm in no real rush to work out today since I don't have DS so I don't have to work out on HIS schedule. Part of me wants to run for cardio instead of doing k/b in order to take FULL advantage of my "freedom" but I know I will want to push harder then should with my race being only 2 days away so wisdom probably dictates that I don't go there. Oh well. Can't have everything!

BB in a few for personals. :)

Wendy - let us know what you think about the BOSU workout. As you know I'm eyeing getting one! Are you excited about your race? 15k is a nice distance.

Shelly - oh, that's great about the Aussie winning! Yeah, the merled coat is the one with the spots. She sounds gorgeous! They are showier than Jimmy's black coat, but DH likes the plainer aussies, and I just like Aussies. :p

I did KBext this morning, and was surprised at how modifiable it is. I'm did not burn quite as many calories as I would have if I could jump everything, but I was happy with the results. The time really flies on this one!

Okay, I'm back. :)

Lori: Cathy is usually the earliest bird in the bunch so she starts us off more often then not. :) That sthinks that your schedule got taken from you. You should kick her a$$! We know you can take her! You do Cathe!}( :7

Lorie: No beating yourself up girl. You ran a great race and that's that. I think you made a very wise decision to forget about a PR and just have fun. Given the nasty conditions you were racing in, you just needed to make the best of it and keep the pressure to a minimum.

Jackie: Nice work out today. Hope you get out of work early! What's on tap for your weekend?

Christine: Doesn't it seem like it's all or nothing with the bad eating at times? }( Glad your kickbox was easy to modify today. I am excited about the race, yes, but not about the hills. I really don't know what to expect so I'm nervous.

Cathy: So did you get any great deals today?? I have tried to update my program/ipod with the newest version(s) but it never works so I always have to go back to the old, original version that the ipod came with. Grrrr.

Carole: Good job on the tough run y'day. Glad you enjoyed your feast. I brought home a shopping bag filled with leftovers from my mom's last night. DH wille at good this weekend and the rest I will freeze!:)

Shelly: Your Tday dinner sounds like it was delish! Nice small gathering you had. Nothing too crazy. LOL about killing the bird yourself. You live in the middle of no where so if wild turkeys were native to your area I might believe it!;)

Christine - Enjoy dinner tonight. I'm with you! I just don't like the crowds and waiting for parking spaces and waiting in line. I'll probably go home and do some on line shopping.

Cathy - Dinner was good yesterday. I only had greens, corn, cornbread and some dessert. But, it was all very filling. Hope you got the EXT put together.

Carole - Right now I only do fish and I'm about to get tired of the question "You don't eat meat"? I'll have to check out the tofurkey gravy the next time I'm at Wild Oats. Glad to hear you're feeling rested. Hope you had a good workout.

Shelly - What a day you had yesterday. I hope you're enjoying your day at home.

Wendy - How did you like the Bosu workout? I'll probably just do some cleanmax this weekend and just take it easy. Enjoy your freedom.

I'm about to head home in about 30 minutes. It is just too quiet here today. Besides, I'm bored.

Bye now!

Jackie

Okay...A-Jock is a sadist!!!! The Thanksgiving mish mosh about killed me!! 62 min of non-stop hi/lo with intervals, stepping with intervals and the last few Imax3 only blasts...WOW!!!! Then Amy's Slo-mo legs (only 2 sets as my legs were fried)...if anyone wants to try this???.....hope I can walk later..:)

Christine...T-Day with you would be very fun!! We might have to think about that...so what about running uphill in the wind? I have mostly hills on my course anyway...but now after you said that it makes sense why I felt so wiped out after the run. Our winds have stayed fairly cool. Not sure any weather is typical here. Did you do a KBX premix? Some are short and sweet...:)

Wendy..I do better cleaning when my DH is NOT here too. Enjoy your new Bosu workout! Glad you have some T-Day leftovers...they seem to taste so good the next day.

Jackie...my one vegetarian deviation is also fish. But it has to be what my DH catches and only salmon and bass from one of our lakes...I hear ya about that question, or this one "You are a vegetarian?, where do you get your protein from?".....some need to be more informed...:)

As I got 2 pie crusts yesterday and made one pumpkin pie, seems a quiche is in order today...:)

Hey Cheetahs!

I just finished my work out. I ended up doing what I intended (bosu u/b + 4DSKB cardio) but also added on the leg section of the bosu work out after doing cardio. There is one last section of this dvd that is for improving agility. It is cardio based so after doing the upper body I gave it a shot before moving on to 4DSKB. Let's just say I am not good enough with the bosu to do that yet. I lasted only a couple of minutes before quickly realizing that segment is out of my league right now! LOL I liked Bosu DVD overall. I had to cheat and use DB's for the upper body section but I kept 'em light. They used 'em for part of the lower body segment as well but I skipped them there. I worked out for about 90 mins when all was said and done. It was nothing exhausting but a good work out nonetheless.

Well, time for a shower now.

I'll be back later though!:)

Shelly :: Awesome job getting in a workout in the middle of your cookathon…your menu description sound delish!!…*lol* about hunting down the turkey in Costco.

Carole :: glad everyone loved the pie…I think I do the most damage with snack-y appetizer type foods: chips and taco dip…cheese & crackers…nuts. I could make a meal out of that taco dip – forget the turkey! :) Great job with the sub-10 pace in those strong winds…I thought of you today. My mom attempted to go to Kohl’s around mid-day today…She said she drove through the parking lot and kept right on going.

Christine :: I bought two digital photo frames – one for DS & BIL and one for myself. I also bought a new robe and ski pants, both of which I needed. My robe is ratty and my ski pants are too big. I feel guilty in a way for all the new clothes I’ve been buying this season, but then I remind myself that it’s a reward for hard work. Oh, and I picked up part of my secret cheetah's gift. :7

Wendy :: Yay on the workout delivery…I have to wait til Tuesday for mine…So, what do you mean you had to cheat with DBs on the u/b?

Jackie :: Love that line in My Big Fat Greek Wedding where the aunt says, “What you mean he don’t eat no meat???” I’m sure it gets old, though. I have one cousin who went vegetarian a few years ago, and the rest of the extended fam, for some reason I don’t understand, would razz him about it. To each his own. What’s the big deal?

Slow day for the cheetah thread, huh?…I just finished iFit#1 – it’s a 20 min. beginner workout, but I wasn’t sure what to expect. I wound up going at a harder pace and got in a good sweat, but I don’t think I’ll need to repeat this one. There is an intermediate and advanced workout on that memory card as well. It’s pretty cool – you insert the card and then the machine adjusts automatically and you are coached through the workout. The voice is somewhat robotic, though. I also love the fact that I can plug in my iPod into the console and rock out to my tunes through the machine’s speakers – no headphone cords to stick to my back/shirt. All in all, two thumbs up on the EXT, and on the Nordic choice. Thanks to all who helped me make my decision.

Have a great night, ladies! Will be back in the AM.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.