```` CLEAN EATERS - FRIDAY ````

Katie, Where art thou?????

Did 30 min.....Gina woke up and I have a million things to do this morning...
Better get at it!

Hey Kate, I slept in a bit this morning. No workout for me today, just bakeMAX -- I am baking blueberry muffins to take to work. We are finally celebrating Administrative Professionals Day today, so I am taking muffins and fruit/yogurt/granola parfait.

Glad you go to workout in the morning!

Glad it's Friday, and the weekend is *so close.* :D

yum, Katie!!!! Be right over!:D

I think I'm going to bake your brownies today....and I have a new recipe for chocolate ice cream! How does THAT sound for cheat night!?

clean breakfast ate.

these early mornings are catching up w/ me!
i was up at 33o to nurse and couldnt get back to sleep. most a.m.s have been that way this week. cant manage to get to bed before 1030. i was practically delusional last night.

despite my uberclean eating my scale shot up this morning!!:mad: i dont even want my cheat tonight now.:mad:

tonight is school carnival. dds are excited, we are not!:p

trampoline for dds came in so m is picking that up today. just in time for a nice weekend!

robin, how are you?
morris, best wishes for today & the week ahead!

Hi Everyone,

Getting ready to run off to my dr. appt. then right to work for meetings, lunch with a former coworker then more meetings. I am glad it is Friday. I did STS disc 33, shoulders, bis and tris.

Kate & Katie, enjoy your cheats today!

hey ladies

(((Morris))) try to take it one day at the time. I know it corny but it's true. Many people are under a great deal of stress b/c of their parents care.

Kate brownies I may make some (box) myself today.

Katie enjoy your special day at work.

I had to make some very sad calls last night:(. My friend Bennie will have 2 funerals one in NY and one in Georgia. I told her husband that I'll make the one in Georgia. He told me that her heart stopped 4 times and then he said just let her go. I know that what she would have wanted. Please pray for her family.

I think I better workout today to reduce stress.

{{{{{{{Robin}}}}}}} You, your friend's family, they're all in my thoughts today.

{{{{{{{Morris}}}}}}} I'm right there with you, albeit in a slightly different way. Robin's words are true--when you're feeling overwhelmed, just take a deep breath and take it one step at a time. I hope your DH gets home on time.

Katie, enjoy the muffins and the parfaits! Those sound delish.

Kate, what? You have a lot to do today? Really? Have fun with the trampoline.

Colleen, I hope your doctor appointment went well.

Lisa, how was B&G yesterday?

Hi Klaudia and Angie!

So, yesterday at 4:45 a friend of mine who lives about an hour away called and said he was on his way through my town. He and I used to be close friends, but drifted apart. We re-connected on FB. So he came by and we hung out for a while. We ended up going out to dinner. Jim was cranky from work so he didn't join us. It was fun to catch up with him. We talked about a lot of people I had forgotten all about. A fun trip down memory lane! No work out yesterday, but oh well. I'm going to do ME upper body today and then I have tap tonight. Have a good one, everybody!

anne

colleen, busy day! hope your lunch is good!

anne, nice night last night! sorry j was cranky....that was me a cpl nights ago. i said to m "i feel a really bad mood coming on. please dont talk to me". id rather be blunt then try to pick a fight! i think im short on sleep this week....
have fun tonight!

robin, youre going to be very bus w/ funeral arrangements. hang in there!

-
made chocolate creme de menthe brownies. smell so good!
katie, ill get to yours next time! promise!

eats are clean.....gotta be to prep for my cheat tonight. i have ate totally clean all week.

Kate, what time are you dropping off the chocolate creme de menthe brownies? I'm here until 5:30.

ME upper body done! I skipped the abs because I want to do the Guts portion of Butts & Guts tomorrow. Or maybe I'll do it later today if it gets here in time. That would cut the time of the work out, too. You all know how I hate hour-plus work outs.

Now I just have to shower, eat lunch, start laundry, and oh yeah, work! It's kind of quiet today, which is nice. bbiab

anne

I'll be right over, Anne!:D
I love Muscle Endurance! Time flies by!

Got a nice 20-min power walk outside carrying Julia. IT's a bit breezy but it's so pretty out!

gotta make lunch.....

Kate you know I love chocolate mint!:eek:chocolate creme de menthe brownies!! Nice and warm mmmmmmmm.

Anne i remember the first time I did ME. Super fun.

Kate I'm trying to figure out how to get to Macon Georgia. Maybe I'll pay my cousin JJ....he will do anything $20 :rolleyes:

Anne that's so nice to get back together with a good friend.

My w/o sts 33 and twice Cathe said "How are you doing Rob".:)..at first I thought she was talking to me but then I realized that she was talking to Robert...any way it was nice to hear.

so far I've eaten a double cheese burger from McD. Only 440 cal :eek: I was better off making brownies. Cheat meal done.

robin, you are a great friend......hope you make it safely to ga. when do you leave?
lol at cathe talking to you!:D
ick, i cant stand mcd's! give me a bk db chzburger tho! mmm!

yay anne!!!!

off to make chocolate ice cream to go on our brownies.....

hi everyione. what a day. i am in such a mood. to top it off, i just carb loaded on whole grain cereal. my tummy is bloated and my intestinges will not be too happy. could be worse i guess, and i know i am just done! so, it was my last day of work and it was just so unbelieveably hard. my mom is at my little sister's with tons of drama to boot. she will be up here tomorrow. at least i got my run in this am, and i have 1.5 hrs until i pick up ds's. time to catch up with you all and hopefully hit the grocery store. dh will be home tomorrow.

anne, thanks for your advice and input. i will try taking deep breaths (instead of stuffing my mouth:eek::eek:). i am glad you caught up with a friend. hope dh feels better tonight.

kate, i bet the scale is up from lack of sleep. mine did that earlier in the week. just take a deep breath, and don't get on it every day - i seem to remember that being YOUR advice;) the brownies sound wonderful, though not on a cereal bloated belly.

katie, how were the muffins? happy rest day.

colleen, how was your appt?

robin, my heart goes out to you. i hope you and your family have some time together this weekend and can support each other.

hi lisa!

better get busy.

Back from my 4 hour wellness meeting. Just had lunch-I was famished-ate an early breakfast and no mid morning snack. Gotta get the girls ready-they're all going away for the weekend! Danica's going up north with our neighbors and Milla and Nevena are going to my parents':) I am so excited to have a (sorta) free weekend. I need to finish organizing closets tomorrow. But other than that-it's free time! Not sure on a workout-maybe just some stretching today.

Katie, hope the muffins turned out yummy!

Kate, this is my carnival secret-work the raffle and let dad take the girls around!;) Your cheat sounds heavenly:) You deserve it!

Colleen, hope your meetings are shorter than mine was!

Robin, thinking of you and your friend's family. Working out is a good stress reliever-so funny about Cathe talking to you;)

Anne, I love those kind of get togethers-how fun! My college friend and I reconnected on FB and now she's coming for a visit next month!

Morris, hope things are better today!

Hi Lisa and Angie!

2 of 3 kiddos are off to grandma's:)

hi robin!

morris, cereal attack....been there for sure! you still have the rest of the day to redeem yourself! hope family-stressmax eases up. (((hugs)))
i started weighing myself everyday again....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

klaudia im jealous of your weekend!:D
can you come do my closets too? my fam always sabotages my efforts...mike is the worst offender!:p
im a bad parent - i skipped working the carnival!:eek: mike would rather have quad bypass than go alone and i have to be back by 630 to get j to bed. maybe ill work next yr....:rolleyes:

cleaning lady is here! my house will be restored soon! man was it bad this week!:eek:
eats are clean...except for a sample of the ic. it called for 1 T instcoffee....i can taste it in there and im not pleased.:mad: maybe after it freezes the taste will go away. it better!:p

A quick post before heading to work. Nursing then heading off. Kashi for breakfast.

Kate - I've been eating clean and my scale has not budged either. I think we're both in the delusional/lack of sleep state. I am barely functioning.

Morris - I'm so sorry about your mom and all the stress that comes with it. It is always so hard with family. You love them, but sometimes being at a distance is good also. Try to take some time for yourself to do something relaxing.

Anne - ME is another good one. You will like B&G. I ended up not getting to do my B&G so doing it this afternoon.

Robin - LOL regarding Cathe talking to you!

Klaudia - Have fun this kid-free weekend!

Hi Colleen, Angie!

I didn't get to workout last night. DH went to work and came back home closer to the evening so I ended up having to feed the kids and do the bedtime routine. He wanted to workout first so I said okay because I figure I'll just watch Grey's Anatomy then workout after. Well instead of working out he went and played computer games then wanted to workout after that which was supposed to be my wo time. Grrr...so instead of wasting my time fighting I said fine, but I ended up falling asleep with the baby by the time he was finished because I was so tired. I have not been sleeping much this week. Anyway, so B&G on for this afternoon/tonight. Off to work!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.